• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I love your shades!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    When you step outside, do you wear sunglasses, even if it isn't that bright outside, or do you just sort of forget to? Do you even have sunglasses? If so, what do they look like? If not, why not?

I have sunglasses, which have this brown tint to them which makes them really pretty. I try to wear them whenever I go outside, buuut sometimes I just forget.

SinisterEternity

→ Friends call me SE, or Neo ~
    Years
  • I don't have sunglasses, because I don't need them, or now prefer hats xD
    I remember having a pair once, but like...I was only wearing them to look cool, and it was when I was 11 or something. Wearing them at night sometimes, just in case Moonbeams under the Moonlight burn, ne ? xD /shot

Years
  • I don't have sunglasses, but maybe in nearly future I'll buy a new ones... Now the weather is mixed in my country. Tomorrow it's going to be cloudy and rainy again... :s

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I have sunglasses of many kinds but I rarely wear them. Hell, I rarely go outside so I wouldn't even need them. Oh well.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
  • Nah. But I plan to change that soon. I'm getting a pair of sunglasses to help keep me from being blinded by the sun while driving. ;D

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I keep aviators in my car for sunny days, but if I'm out walking or the like I'll wear a hat instead.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Sunglasses are tacky, yo. :D So, no, I don't wear any. Even when it's insanely hot, I would rather just wear a hat or something to help block out the sun.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • No, I look silly wearing sunglasses or shades. I just can't pull it off. Besides, I can always wear my fitted cap to block off the sun. :] My hair also protects me from the sun's rays anyway. I would worry about the sun getting in my way when driving later; it's too soon for that.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    ive got a pair of aviators, red hearts, and lil classic kinda brown ones which are my favorite. i wear them in car cuz i always end up going out when the sun is in the awkward position of shining directly into my eyes the entire way to my destination.

Years
  • I wear clip-on sunglasses when it's really bright out, but only if I'm going to be driving or if I know I'm going to be outside a while, and only if I remember to grab them. XD;

They basically make my glasses look like they have a second bridge... and they're brownish-black on the lenses.

WonderGirl

Bye bye :(
    Years
  • My dad broke my beautiful sunglasses ;__; but he bought me shades with the colors of the Netherlands flag so I'm happy :D

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I have blue-ish tinted shades. I only wear them occasionally.
    It's bright and sunny most of the time, so I forget to wear them sometimes.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    I wear glasses and don't do contacts, so in theory clip-ons would be the way to go but I gave up on finding a suitable pair. To be honest the sun isn't really a bother to my eyes enough to warrant them anyway.

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
  • I always forget to take them with me. And even when I do wear sunglasses/shades they make my eyes all weird and I find it sorta hard to walk with them on. :/

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    I had some blueish tinted ones but they broke a long time ago. So I'm shadeless and I have to melt my eyes by staring at the sun, which I shouldn't be doing in the first place D:. I plan on getting another pair in the distant future but I don't think I look good in shades anyways soooooo....

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • No, I do not like sunglasses (or any sort of glasses for that matter). They feel weird and it is hard to see through them.

Back