• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the daily chit-chat (jan2019 - jun2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
  • I would love to listen when I get the chance!

My favourite instruments are piano, violin and harp. I'd love to learn all three. Especially the harp but they're crazy expensive, including maintenance!

I can just barely play piano. ^^; But uh... my fingers don't reach far and I'm teeeerrible at using both hands, ahaha.

Part of me wishes I explored music when I was younger. Maybe not Piano but some instrument. Granted part of me wants to learn Piano to play a number of themes/songs, one of which is in spoiler below.

Spoiler:

fenberry

Lover <3
    Years
  • Piano is so fun to play! I've been playing ukulele for about two years and piano for a little less than two. I'm currently playing "No, the Moon" by Teen Suicide. It's such an easy and sweet piece.

As for my voice, everyone says its cute, and I'm just like *inhales deeply* NO.

Well, I mean, I'm nervous for people to hear my voice. And I'm nervous about messaging someone. I stop at their page and hover over the "message" button then chicken out. What's up with that?

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    tbf i'm really bad at messaging people too i rarely start up a conversation on my own oof.

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Just curious but how many in PC, female specifically since well... vocalist is female here, could pull the following song off ;)

Forget the fact that when this song plays, yeah... PTSD for people lol

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    petition to get Aaron to post a recording of himself singing the song y/y?

Years
  • If for whatever weird reason I don't get it, I still have another interview tomorrow anyway so there's that. xD

Still though, the manager said that she would get back to me by tomorrow because she has another interview to do, so tomorrow is going to be a heck of a day!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Sounds like it! Hopefully you get good news very soon from either this one or from the other one if this one falls through!

Years
  • The thing about it is that I'm trying to rush because I know I'm going to get fired soon. Not for doing anything wrong per se, but because I work so little hours at my current job that I know eventually they're going to say "work proper full-time hours or we're going to drop you".

If I'm lucky I won't have The Talk Friday and my manager would just... forget to talk to me like has been the case so far but we'll see. /shrug

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
    Years
  • Aggghhh I'm sick ;_; Nausea, puking and (avert your eyes) diarrhea. I can't think of anything unusual I ate, so maybe it's a 24-hour bug. Agggghhhh

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back