• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Fandoms] Bishounen/shoujo Land

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hi everyone! VisionofMilotic is having technical difficulties, but she'll be back as soon as she can! Please be patient and have a wonderful day. n_n;

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
I feel bad taking this vote because I've never seen that anime, but I like this game idea so much and want to continue it! So I'll vote based off of aesthetics so we can get some new contenders.

I'm going to go with Urd because I like anime characters that can rock the white hair. Plus she looks mischevious and more fun than the meeker-looking option. :3

Hank Hill
the thirst (s7e5).gif

OR

Monkey D. Luffy
luffygif.gif

Years
It's fine with me if anyone selects from an anime they don't know. You still have eyes afterall and can judge looks! :D
I would have picked Urd too, both sisters are beautiful but Urd looks more unusual and definitely more personality.

Of the two above I'm picking Monkey!

Now here are two from my favorite anime Gankutsuou!

Eugenie (she's smart and sassy)

Or

Or Valentine (she's shy but kind-hearted)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Valentine! You can't say no to the cute shy girl. :')

giphy.gif

or
tumblr_nkwgqyXiA81t17gi2o2_500.gif

CiCi

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Boa Hancock annoys the ish out of me, so I'm going for the bloody bottom chick :3

We need some more men up in here~ I'm straight af and voting on the ladies is hard, lmao

Bakura
tumblr_n35paoMy9S1rcycyro1_250.gif

Or

Ron Stoppable
tumblr_n5q6dztM9E1ralzydo1_250.gif

Years
But gurls are the most fun!!!!
Alrightie then, guess I can throw in one guy or two.

Of these Ronstoppable, he's kinda cute in a dorky way actually.

Sanouske Sagara

Or Aoshi Shinomori

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Girls are always the most fun, bwahaha.

I'm going to have to pick Aoshi here! He's just such a classic badass and his arc is really satisfying. Not to mention a dual blades user! Though, to be honest, I've always liked Saitō Hajime the most. :x

Let's see... I'll stick with the male theme FOR NOW. I wanna appreciate some of the emo cuties out there.

Legato Bluesummers (Trigun)
giphy.gif

Or

Joker (Persona 5)
26b6638c68960f302183b610131d63e2.gif

Last edited:

CiCi

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
I always feel so alone in my love of dudes 😭

Oh my goodness, yes, Joker please ♥ He's so cute oml (plus I've never seen Trigun, whoops)

Guess I'll go out of my comfort zone and show off pretty much the only type of girl I like: stronk independent women who hate everybody :3 *

Daria Morgendorffer
tumblr_m2btvfW5gA1rr4wcro7_250.gif

OR

That one adult Wednesday Addams from that YouTube series
giphy.gif

*there seems to be a notable lack of this in animated fiction, but an abundance in live-action performances :<

Years
Daria! I had a girl crush on her once upon a time.

Hard-working, independent Tiana (Princess and the Frog)

or
Bookish, sensitive Belle (Beauty and the Beast)

I thought these two would be interesting in a matchup because they have some stylistic similarities with the upswept hair and both have that bright, warm expression, round face and sport a more natural look without little to no makeup. They both have got those big fawn eyes too. They are smart, brave heroines that come from the new school of Disney that women of today can more easily relate to I think.

This has inspired me to put a Question of the month to our members. We are stil playing This or That bishie edition btw, but this is something I am dying to ask too!

If you had to date a disney character who would it be and why? Note: It can be anyone, hero, heroine, supporting character, villain.

I would pick Aladdin personally. He's fun, charming and generous, and is good with animals and kids. I don't mind him being poor because there's more to life than money, and life with him would never stop being amusing. A little risk can make life even more fulfilling, and I think with his cleverness somehow we would always pull through.

If I was dating a girl I think everyone knows it is Esmeralda for me. Drop dead gorgeous! Watching her dance is poetry in motion. She's a loving, proud woman who will stick up for someone in need no matter who they are.

Last edited:

CiCi

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Okay... So this one's a hard one because they both have such awesome good qualities (and a lot of similarities). Gotta love someone who's a hardworker, but I also gotta love a dreamer who strives for something bigger than themselves. I think nostalgia is winning out here, though, cuz I'm going to need to go to with Belle. Plus, she has that iconic, gorgeous golden dress <3

Sakamoto
tumblr_o5a8wk50Bx1tmp8rdo1_500.gif

OR

Morty
giphy.gif

*~*

And as for the question :D
Male:
Jim Hawkins. He's a bad boy, a badass, and unapologetically cool. But he also gets a lot of character growth and shows his vulnerabilities throughout the movie. He's also super snarky, rebellious, and assertive. Which I love in men ;D You get to know Jim quite well by the end of the movie and he's one of the coolest and most attractive Disney dudes. Plus he becomes Chief of Police by the end, which takes hardwork and determination, especially with his prior criminal record.
giphy.gif

Female:
Meg. Megara. Her friends call her Meg, at least they would if she had any friends. I was debating between her and Wednesday in my last post because she fits that strong female who hates everyone archetype that I just adore. xD She's so funny and sassy, very intelligent and cunning. Plus, she laid down her very life for the person she loved. That is the embodiment of dedication, love, faith, and bravery.
tumblr_n4wc1kaxDE1r462vpo2_250.gif

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Literally know nothing about that Sakamoto guy but I'm pretty sure Morty is a minor so I'm going to go with Sakamoto??? :o

As for the Disney question.. I don't know! I'm going to stick to mostly true Disney and not branch out into Marvel / Star Wars / Gravity Falls / etc.
Spoiler:

And here's a good one for you guys, who is the more attractive anthro fox! *wink wonk*
tumblr_o5o1r5Xy5F1umo3hpo1_500.gif

giphy.gif

CiCi

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
I was wondering, maybe for the monthly question, perhaps everyone can voice their own questions as well? Just to get more variety in ideas and participation. :)

Also, Aladdin and Shang are amazing choices for the dudes ♥ Very handsome, competent men. I love Nani, too; she's so funny and such a great role model. Never give up + Ohana + dem hips = ♥♥

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I have an idea too! I would like to see a Bishie competition for sexiest/best duos! Only tag teams of the hottest babes and manliest dudes allowed!

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
Can I just say that I find Guzma kind of cute? Like, is that weird because he's not actually attractive to others? D: idk...

As for the question... Rapunzel. I love her soooooo much because she's actually my girl crush. She's so cute, especially with her long hair. I love her adventurous and curious spirit as well, and I think she would be the type to make dates super fun!

79b50383450815aed43479ef32b5e026.jpg

Elsa as well. I just find her so gorgeous!

Elsa.the.Snow.Queen.240.1693151.jpg

Fairy: NICK WILDE HANDS DOWN!!! <3

Last edited:
Years
I was wondering, maybe for the monthly question, perhaps everyone can voice their own questions as well? Just to get more variety in ideas and participation. :)

That's a great idea! From now on if you or any other members have questions that you think would fit the club then you are more than welcome to make that a topic of discussion! Thank you for your input CiCi_sama!

Can I just say that I find Guzma kind of cute? Like, is that weird because he's not actually attractive to others? D: idk...

As for the question... Rapunzel. I love her soooooo much because she's actually my girl crush. She's so cute, especially with her long hair. I love her adventurous and curious spirit as well, and I think she would be the type to make dates super fun!
Elsa as well. I just find her so gorgeous!
Welcome back Auticorn!

I think Guzma has a tough, bad boy appeal about him that is pretty awesome. The Team Skull music is great, combined with him being a strong Pokemon trainer when you battle him. I can dig!

That is a some pretty fan art you found. The picture of Rapunzel is especially gorgeous the way! Thanks for sharing!

I have an idea too! I would like to see a Bishie competition for sexiest/best duos! Only tag teams of the hottest babes and manliest dudes allowed!

I love this idea too! We could totally make that happen as a competition next time around.

I also love that you chose Li Shang! He is striking. I'd be attracted to a sexy fella like that, but I would also be a little intimidated working for him because he is commanding and starts off strict, which would heighten the suspense and excitement of being around him even more perhaps. He is ultimately a caring and loyal, fair person after you peel away the the stoic exterior. Very unique underrated character! I lOVE his song too, it's one of my Disney favorites.

As for your fox men I'm going to go with Robin Hood I think. Though I tend to like my Kitsune more on the human side... speaking of which.

Kurama (human form aka: Shuichi)

Or

Kurama (demon form)

If anyone needs help the first Kurama is the voice of reason, soft-spoken and empathetic. He's the Dr Jekyll. The second one is Mr Hyde. Cool, ruthless and devilish. Both of em are gorgeous.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
^Ah, see, I'm already a black belt in karate so I'm not terribly intimidated by Shang's moves. ;)

Gosh, I haven't heard the name Kurama in years! I'm going to have to go with his human form. I actually like the design of the demon form better, but he's just so sweet and well spoken as a human, I'd love to share a cup of tea tea with the sweetheart and walk through a garden. (´∀`)♡

Here's a tough one, which of these brothers would you choose?

Lord Sesshoumaru
giphy.gif

OR

Inuyasha
tenor.gif

Last edited:
Years
I see! Then Kung Fu Fairy will let Shang know who is boss :)

It was your fantastic foxes that got me thinking of other famous foxes. Kurama naturally came to mind. I would rather have tea and walk through the garden with han Kurama too, he's a gentleman. He is sensitive soul, considerate and knowledgeable. Not enough folks remember to bring a girl roses these days. Though if the demon form took over at night after tea time and seized me in the garden I would not fight to get away. ;)

This is a really hard choice between Sesshomaru and Inuyasha. I think they are both interesting. I love Sesshomaru's design the most, but I think Inuyasha is the most developed character of the two so I'll give him the edge.

Let's see I can keep the anthropomorphic fellas going.

Haku from Spirited Away

Or Van from Vision of Escaflowne

A bonus: You can flying with either!

Years

Long live the King and Queen!

I have an update! Milotic, goddess of love has been absent from Bishieland for some weeks. She was actually on a quest out to sea pulling the barge of the king and queen of our club! With a wave of my Feebas staff I hereby announce Ace and Cynthia are coming home at last!

They will BOTH be coming to The Clubhouse as I host a Q&A this month that everyone in the forum will be open to visit. There you may ask Cynthia or Ace anything. Is there a fact you are dying to know about one or both of them? Have you come to ask for advice, petition them? Get those questions ready!

Cynthia and Ace will be at a special summit event that I plan to pin outside of Bishieland for everyone in Clubhouse to see like the Bishie awards ceremony. Since these two were nominated especially by the Bishieland Club I think it is only fair thatyou guys our members get a head start before I announce it forum-wide. Without you guys and your fantastic imagination there would be no games.

If there is anything you want to say to Cynthia or Portgas then members need only post here! Or you could send me a pm. Ask as many things as you want!

Oh my I hear the herald of our sovereign Majesty!

What a beautiful theme song! As we party, drink and sing the song of the queen is in the air!

I see a procession in the distance! Make way for our favorites!

CiCi

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Been a while since anything was posted here, so lemme just throw in some Once-Ler for any other fangirls/boys out there ♥♥♥

9.png
12.png
24.png
26.png
gif1.gif

Back