• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Johto Mysteries (T)(IC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024

Prop_Blue_Flower_Sprite.png
Pokémon: Johto Mysteries
Prop_Blue_Flower_Sprite.png

IC THREAD/OOC THREAD

johtoandKanto_zps3a199c89.png

Accessory_Blue_Flower_Sprite.png
Act 1: Beginning of a Dream

Scene 1: Full-fledged Trainers
Season: Spring
Time of Day: Morning
Completion of Act 1: 1-4 days

A couple of months had passed since Professor Lyra's call for help. Letters had been sent to people's houses, notices had been posted in every PokéMart and PokéCenter throughout Johto and the neighboring regions, there was even a TV broadcast about the situation. All that proved effective as, soon enough, numerous trainers volunteered to help Lyra with her research.

A meeting had been set at the Cinawood Laboratory and Pokémon Sanctuary Complex and, on the fateful day, all the trainers that answered Lyra's call of help arrived at the Complex in order to obtain their Trainer Starter Kit consisting of
Pok%C3%A9monDollar.png
3000, a Pokédex, a custom PokéGear, a potion and five PokéBalls.

The meeting at the Cianwood Complex is a great opportunity for trainers to interact with one another and maybe even set off on their journey together.​

The Cianwood Laboratory and Pokémon Sanctuary Complex

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years

sigpic372834_6.gif
Josh "Lakitu" Hirosan - Journeys through Johto! Part One: The Adventure Begins!

Josh's Inventory:
Spoiler:

Josh was running to the lab in Cianwood City. The lab of Professor Lyra. This was the day he was waiting for. He was about to go on an epic journey to see the Johto region!

But it wasn't all flowers and roses. The Johto region in the last 30 years has gotten quite different, or so his mother has told him. No longer do you see beautiful nature shrines, or ruins of a lost civilization, but now you see grand cities, punk gangs offering drugs to you; it's gotten quite dangerous. It was that thought that made Josh stop running.

"Chestnut?" He called out, worried that the Spiny Nut Pokemon may have gotten lost on the way. But when he turned, he say the Pokemon right at his feet, looking up to him. "OK, good. You haven't run off somewhere." The Chespin shook her head as if she was saying "Nope."

"Chestnut, what do you think we'll see?" Again, the Pokemon shook her head, except this time, it looked like she was trying to say "I have no clue, kid." Josh then sighed. "Well, alright then. Let's go." He then started walking, the Pokemon following at his pace, and continued to the lab.

It was actually quite a shorter distance from what he thought, because in a few minutes, he was already looking at the door of Professor Lyra's lab. "Must've gotten here early, there's no one else here." He then sat down and took a look around the complex.

There were many Pokemon, some that Josh had never seen before. There were Starly, Cottonee, Scatterbug, and he even saw an Espurr running around. "Remind me to come back here when I'm in need of more Pokemon." Josh said to his faithful companion. The Pokemon nodded in understanding.

He then decided to get a good look at the inside of the building. There were loads of Pokedexes inside, as if the Professor wanted to see them and be reminded of the task she was to do. There were also Pokegears lined up on the table, and Josh saw the one he wanted, the Gastly Edition. Josh has always liked Gastly. Why? Simple. They're ghosts. And Josh LOOOVES ghosts.

He then sighed. "I'm really excited, Chestnut. Are you?" The Pokemon gave a thumbs up and a smile, something she usually never does. The duo then waited at the building, waiting for the others who were gonna get a Pokedex, and waited for Professor Lyra to give him his Pokedex, so he can start on his own journey.

The Team:
Spoiler:

People met:
None

Last edited:

PsychoticMoonlight

Beautiful Insanity
Years

Hikaru Morioka
Chpt. 1-1 - The Start Of A Journey

Inventory:
Spoiler:

Pokèmon:
Spoiler:

Hikaru walked into the lab, and looked around the complex. She walked over to the counter, and got directions from the receptionist. She headed for Professor Lyra's office, and arrived within the next few minutes. To Hikaru's surprise, the building wasn't the maze she thought it would be. Sure, it was big from the outside, and always looked crowded, but now Hikaru knew the truth. It was just as easy to find a place as it was to take candy from a baby. She moved silently across the room, and looked down at Cynder. This'll be the start of our very first adventure. She thought to herself. Cynder gave a hardy cry before continuing to look over the area.

"C'mon Cynder." Hikaru called, turning to find he had fallen behind to check out something. He marched back over to her side, and they continued on her way. She pointed to a room down the hall, and Cynder gave her a nod. Cynder was obviously ready, and so was she. Of course, ever since Hikaru had seen the announcement on TV, she had known that it was mean't for her. Her mom had tried to keep her away from it, but it was plain to see she was no longer the crybaby who Cynder had saved. Not that she wished she never was, because then she would've never met her bestie, Cynder.

She made her way into the office, and looked around. There were people everywhere. There were also so many books. This HAS to be Lyra's lab. She thought, walking over to one of the book shelves. There were books on strategy, books on locations, and much more. Cynder, much more interested in a shrub, stared helplessly at a berry. He couldn't reach it. Hikaru looked back at Cynder, and noticed he was looking at a berry. She sighed and read the notice before picking three sitirus berries, and planting three in their place. She gave Cynder a smile, and added them to her bag. Giving Hikaru a nod, Cynder backed away, pleased that he had a nice trainer.​

IggyKoopa

#429: magical pokémon
Years

Curtis Moore
1-1: A world of dreams and adventures with Pokémon awaits!

Curtis ambled along a path with his Buizel in tow. The sun beamed down on his pale skin; the weather had been spotty as of late, but Professor Lyra seemed to have picked a good one to invite all of the trainers. His Buizel began walking in front, trying to urge Curtis to walk faster, but the trainer feigned ignorance. Besides, he wasn't late or anything; his Pokémon was just overenthusiastic. There were quite a few sights to see while walking along the dirt path; a few wild Pokémon were running around here and there that seemed to come from all different regions, a few people were out and about on the fine day (some of which appeared to be trainers heading to the Lab as well), and the Complex was just generally a nice place to be.

They passed a few buildings and berry patches and crossed a bridge, and noticed that he was already near the Pokémon Lab. At last, he was finally going to go on a Pokémon Journey through the Johto region, something he's wanted to do for so long but has always been held back from. He involuntarily quickened his pace a little, seeming to satisfy Buizel, and headed straight towards the Lab.

The automatic doors opened and Curtis was hit with a wave of air conditioning. He looked around the room; several brand new Pokégears and Pokédexes were spread across a table in front of him, and a couple of trainers were around with their Pokémon by their sides. Lyra hadn't shown her face yet, but then again, they were early...

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
a8wdkwzv7138wx0fg.jpg
Kieran "Kiki" - Act 1

Inventory
Spoiler:
Pokémon
Spoiler:

Such a glorious day dawned upon Kiki's face, engulfing his face with a warm dancing glow. He smiled faintly as he prepared himself for the days trip up the mountain. His mother had gifted him with some old pokéballs of hers, however his concern were they would fail to work. Absol trotted along happily dazing into the sunlight as Kiki put on his shoes and hung his bag over his shoulders.
"I'll come back before I head off, okay?"
"That's fine honey, take care now, oh and give the professor my regards."

The mountainous path spread out in front of him, his first step into his perilous adventure begins here, unknowing his destination or his destiny.
"You never know what could happen really, for all I care it's just a chance to get out of this god damn old town and see the world. I don't really care about the pokémon activity, I mean someday they have to adapt, we can't stay in the dark ages forever can we. This is it absol. We make our choice here. We can sit back and enjoy the world, sit back and hate it, or we can go forward, and see the world, or do something about it." Absol gives a concerned look towards Kiki, before turning back and stepping forward a few steps, swiftly turning to give another look towards Kiki.
"I guess we both had the same thought." Although you have more concern towards nature than I do.

During the journey across the mountain Ki and Absol only managed to spot a mere marill group swarming across a small pond. They seemed happy enough honestly. Kiki had to wonder why such a profound laboratory had to be situated in such a location as across a mountainous path, couldn't they have simply situated it in Cianwood itself. Then again, they tend to have quite the soft spot for the pokémon in the safari zone that it seemed logical that they would put it there. Ki shrugged and pressed on, his questions in the back of his head for now.

The two stopped for a quick rest besides an rock facing a spectacular view of Mt. Silver. Kiki's father had told him stories of the oh so great hero who bested Team Rocket and defeated red at the pinnacle of Mt. Silver, that somehow his dreams of adventure had always referred to that mountain particularly. Absol gets up indicating he is raring to go, and Kiki follows his lead. Onwards to the pokémon lab.

[/FONT]

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024

Mina Akimoto

anime-girl-dress-msyugioh123-33186803-383-500_zps215d4817.jpg

607.gif

After having heard of Professor Lyra's call for help, Mina and Chibi, her Litwick decided that it was finally time for their journey to start so, a couple of weeks of packing and preparations and the two partners were all ready to go.

The trip to the Cianwood Complex wasn't particularly long for them, as Mina was born and raised in Cinwood City. All they had to do was reach the northern part of the city and proceed on taking the mountain route to the Complex.

Holding Chibi close in her arms, Mina rushed towards the mountain route singing cheerfully and hopping about like an excited child. The day seemed perfect to her and she couldn't wait to finally step foot on the Cianwood Complex grounds and into Lyra's Laboratory where she would finally become a full-fledged trainer.

The day had just started and the Sun was slowly climbing to its throne in the Sky. The white fluffy clouds were lazily being carried around by a gentle sea breeze coming from the nearby ocean. The waves were playfully playing games of tag with the shore. The harbor was already pretty crowded, people getting on board of the Ferry that came by every two days. The entire City was slowly coming back to life, stores opening , kids starting to come out of their houses and look for one another so they could resume their playing around from the day before.

Walking towards the Complex, Mina began to realize that she loved this face of Cianwood she seldom got to see, being a late sleeper and all. She playfully stroke Chibi and, as the Pokémon looked up at her trainer with her curious, golden eyes, the girl smiled happily.

"We're here!" she suddenly shouted as they finally reached the mountain route. "Let's go, Chibi!" she went on and would have rushed ahead if her Pokémon didn't hop off her trainer's arms and pointed at the girl's feet, to remind her that she was wearing flats and not hiking sneakers.

Mina shook her head and giggled as she sat on a boulder nearby and placed her large, red backpack on the ground in front of her then proceeded to look for and take out her hiking sneakers. A few moments later, she was finally ready so she picked her Litwick back up and the two started making their way to the plateau where the Comples was situated.

The girl wasn't used to mountain routes so, naturally, soon enough she started whining and complaining about being tired and needing a break. And so she would do, if Chibi didn't keep persuading her to go on, letting out seemingly angry and disappointed cries at her trainer, and even jumping off Mina's arms and walking ahead, causing the girl to giggle at how funny the tiny Candle Pokémon looked trying to act tough.

The pair needed a good four hours to finally reach the top. The Complex was nothing like they imagined, the whole place looking just like an old village. To the left, they could see a Berry Garden and a pretty building that looked a lot like an inn. A lot of people that looked like scientists and caretakers kept moving about from building to building, some chatting along, others carrying Pokémon.

"Excuse me!" Mina shyly pulled the sleeve of a woman that happened to pass by the pair. "Could you tell me where I can find Professor Lyra's Laboratory?" the girl went on, her cheeks gaining a pink tint as she shyly smiled, looking at the person, waiting for an answer.

"Of course!" the woman said as she pointed towards a building that was up on a hill, quite far away from where they were standing. "Just cross the river over here and follow the trail there. It's that big building up on the hill." The woman went on explaining then quickly resumed her work.

"Thank you!" the girl shouted as she was already dashing towards the bridge happily.

As they kept walking towards the Laboratory, the two could see lots of various Pokémon roaming around. There were Bug types flying and crawling around, grass types sun bathing, water types dueling by the river, Psychic types using their psychic capabilities to pick up berries, ground types taking sand baths and flying types dashing through the air, chirping happily. The whole Complex was in all ways, a Pokémon Sanctuary.

After a couple more hours of wandering about admiring the scenery, Mina and her Litwick finally reached the Laboratory. Taking a deep breath, she took a step forward and the automatic doors opened, revealing the busy scientists running up and down from room to room and various other trainers that got there before the girl and her Pokémon. Finally mustering the courage to enter, Mina stepped inside and quickly joined the other trainers that seemed to have gathered at the far end of the building, in what looked like a Conference Room.

On a large table, the girl could see numerous neatly lined up PokéDexes right next to quite a few custom made PokéGears. The PokéGears, in particular, caught the girl's eye as they were all different, as if they were made especially for each trainer. Her eyes fell in the top corner of the table and stopped on a purple, shiny PokéGear. She immediately fell in love with the simplicity yet style the colour gave it. "That one will be mine!" she thought and smiled while hugging Chibi excitedly.

There was no sight of professor Lyra yet, but it also seemed like a lot more trainers were yet to arrive so Mina found a comfy-looking chair in a corner of the room, right by the window so she quietly sat there, placed her backpack at her feet and Chibi on her lap and, as her eyes scouted he room, checking each and every trainer out, she realized she was caught in a waiting game.
Gain: A beautiful morning experience
Loss: Nothing
Items:
Bag_Journal_Sprite.png
(Travel Journal)

CSS by me

Last edited:

Zero Percent

Loading... Please wait
Years

204.gif

Pineco ♀
Ability: Sturdy
Tackle/Protect/Selfdestruct/Bug Bite
Wins: 0, Loses: 0, Ties: 1

Aon Lonsigner
Act one, Scene One
r1yab7a6o7f3l0lfg.jpg

Aon strolled down the Mountain Route. The warm, spring sun beat down upon Aon. He reached inside his bag, and pulled out a pokeball. "Alright Pineco, come on out for a walk!" he exclaimed as he threw the pokeball in an under-hand fashion. The pokeball bounced twice on the rocky earth before rolling to a stop. Aon stopped and sighed. "Alright, Pineco, I'll carry you… again." Instantly, the pokeball opened out and shot out Pineco. Aon opened up the top of his bag, and the Pineco hopped in. "Pine, Piiine!" Aon jogged back and picked up his pokemon's pokeball, sliding it into his pocket.​

Aon could see the city now, as he was on top of the last hill. His legs were on fire. He wasn't very fit to begin with, and with an extra sixteen pounds dozing off at his side, it was understandable. Aon nudged his pokemon with his elbow, waking her up. "Psst, Pineco, look. We're almost there." Aon whispered. The Pineco yawned and lazily opened up her eyes. Pineco cried out happily, and sprung out of Aon's bag. Pineco advanced while Aon tried his best to keep up with his pokemon. She got a good head start, too, before bird-like figure swept down from a surrounding tree and attacked her. It was a Starly.​

"Oh man... Pineco, use Tackle!" hollered Aon, rushing towards his Pineco's side. The Starly easily dodged the attempt, and came back and hit Pineco with a Wing Attack. Starly flew back once the hit landed and came right back using a quick attack. Aon quickly said "Protect, hurry!" before the attack landed, and the Pineco successfully avoided damage. The Starly, on the other hand, was speeding towards an impenetrable, invisible wall. That resulted in it passing out. Aon waited a bit to make sure the Starly was knocked out, then he picked up his Pineco and dashed towards Cianwood City.​

Aon was already out of breath when he reached the city, however, he only slowed a little bit. His Pineco was greatly injured and he needed to heal it was his motive. Thankfully he didn't need to ask where the Pokemon Center was, as the unmistakable red top stuck out like a sore thumb. "Hold on just a bit more, buddy…" he whispered. Once he reached the center, Aon rushed into it carelessly, slightly bumping into a local woman. She mumbled something under her breath, but Aon didn't bother listening. He handed the nurse his Pineco, and with no words exchanged, the nurse nodded and hurried off to the back part of the center. Aon forced out air from his mouth as he sat down on one of the waiting chairs.​

The familiar tone of the center eased Aon while he was waiting. Once he heard his name being called, he walked over to the nurse, who was holding his Pineco. He walked up and hugged it, but he knew all she wanted was to go in her pokeball, so he called her back. Afterwards he walked outside, and yet again was alone. "Where was I headed again?" he thought to himself. "Ehh… I think it was something to do with the lab in this city." Aon adjusted his glasses and started walking north.​

"I assume this is the place, then." Aon said, walking up to a berry bush. He noticed that a few berries were already picked. "Good," he thought to himself, "this means I wasn't the only trainer here." He continued on, passed a river and even climbing a hill before finding the sole reason he was here: the Pokemon Lab. "There we go," he said, walking in the front doors. "I'm here."​

Last edited:

TheZenTraveler

I know my profile is out of date, but don't worry,
Years
Izzy "Doc" Sato
1-1 The Day of New Beginnings:​
Team:
Spoiler:

Current Inventory:
Spoiler:

The young morning sun blazed overhead Izzy, who had been walking for a few hours, suddenly stopped and looked around. The area around where he was standing was sparsely populated by trees, though the rest of the path was covered in a meadow. Izzy looked down at his traveling companion, Quirk and said, "Hey Quirk, this looks like a great place to rest for a moment, ready to take a Breather?"

Quirk looked up at Izzy cheerfully, replying with a positive, "Rattata".

They sat down near a small cluster of trees; Izzy began to rummage through his bag. He pulled out, an energy bar, as well as his canteen. Breaking the bar in half, Izzy gave one half to Quirk and finished the other half himself. They sat there, taking in the scenery; this mountain road was teaming with life; from the lively meadow, to the occasional Hoppip floating casually by, and the small bands of Marill playing about in the grass, there were even some Pokémon that he didn't know wandering around. The Day couldn't have been better for a hike like this, Izzy thought to himself.

Izzy was on his way to a research facility, located at the end of this mountain path. It was called the Cianwood Research Facility, home to a professor Lyra; Lyra had posted flyers requesting the help of trainers, Izzy Read one of those flyers, and decided to travel from Azalea town to assist the professor. His trip had been a few weeks long, he was nearing his objective. Izzy knew that the trip was far from over though; there was research that needed to be done, places to be found, friends to make.
As he sat there staring out into the wilderness, Izzy took hold of Quirk's Friend Ball. He looked down at the Phrase written on the back, and as he did, Izzy began to think about the Incident on the ferry ride to Cianwood; the figure who had stood before Izzy and quirk only to vanish right before their eyes. The phrase, "Xatu" that the mysterious figure had said right before it left, only served to confuse Izzy more. Izzy looked back up, Quirk had nestled himself on the top of Izzy's backpack, Izzy decided to let the thought go for now. Perhaps it had all just been imagined.

Putting the ball back onto his belt, Izzy stood up and leaned over to tap Quirk on the head; "It's time to get going" he said, as he went to put on his pack.

"Are you riding or walking?" Izzy asked Quirk, sure that the answer was going to be riding, began to crouch to allow Quirk to get on top.

"Rattata" replied Quirk, shaking his head no.

"Hmm, well okay then" Izzy pulled out his map, "It looks like we just have a few kilometers to go, we should be there soon."

They once again set off, hiking up the mountain side, enjoying the light breeze blowing through the cliffs. An hour passed by, Izzy, could finally make out a small mountainside village. He noticed that there were several different Pokémon running around as well, he had never seen any of these Pokémon before. It was amazing, that there were so many things he had yet to see.

A small, light grey Pokémon, that looked like a cat wandered up, and bumped into Izzy.

"Espurr?" It questioned, looking as if it wasn't sure what to do. Quirk quickly retreated, warning Izzy with a faint hiss.

"Aww It's ok little buddy", Izzy said beginning to extend his hand so he could pat the Pokémon on its head; disregarding Quirks warning.

"We're not here to hurt yo…" The small Pokémon lifted its ears, just then an invisible force knocked Izzy off his feet, and the Pokémon ran away.

"Well… that… was… different…" Izzy dizzily said, still lying on his back. Quirk stood over Izzy's head, looking at him with an, "I told you so" expression.

After a few minutes, Izzy managed to stand back up, as he did, he began to look around the small village. There was what looked to be an Inn near the research center, Benches and Berry trees were scattered everywhere. In the distance, Izzy could see the small Pokémon that knocked him off of his feet. Maybe we ought to avoid that little critter until we talk to professor Lyra, he thought to himself. Izzy decided that after that, he would hurry to straight to the research center, and talk with Lyra.

As he walked through the village, he could see that the village was slowly being reclaimed by nature. This was the exact opposite of the Cianwood that he had passed through the day before. The village was bustling with activity, with both people and wild Pokémon traveling about. A group of small bear like Pokémon gathered around a small berry bush, picking Oran berries to eat. He made it a good distance into town asking various people directions on the way.

Soon he stood at the door of the research lab; Izzy looked at Quirk and said, "Well… here goes nothing." He opened the door, looking around as he walked in. Researchers were everywhere, working diligently to complete whatever work they had been assigned to.

Izzy looked at Quirk and said, "Looks like you should ride up top"

Izzy crouched allowing Quirk to get on top. Quirk took his usual seat and curled up. Izzy then turned his attention to figuring out where to go. He asked a researcher who was walking by at that moment, the researcher pointer to a room near the back of the building.

"Probably Meeting room 3b, that's the room Lyra usually uses." The scientist said, with a great deal of boredom in his voice.

Izzy headed to the conference room. Opening the door, he looked around the room; there were several trainers who had arrived before him, probably for the same reason. Izzy found a spot near the only table in the room. He crouched and took off his backpack; careful not to disturb Quirk, he then continued to stand. When he looked at the table, he saw a row of small devices he's never seen before, as well as a row of a device that he was pretty sure was called "Pokégear". He had heard about them in ads and commercials, but he never actually saw one in real life.

Nothing to do but wait now Izzy thought, knowing that professor Lyra would probably be there sooner or later.​

Last edited:

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
a8wdkwzv7138wx0fg.jpg
Kieran "Kiki" - Act 1
Inventory
Spoiler:
Pokémon
Spoiler:

Arriving upon the scene Kiki noticed there were only a few other trainers here, each one with a unique pokémon by their sides. Absol looked down to avoid eye contact with any of the pokémon as we both stepped inside the monumental building. Professor Lyra was out of sight for now, and by the looks of how many trainers are here so far, quite right. The lab room that Ki was currently in was filled with bookshelves of the sorts, that he ended up travelling right to one and reading it in quite the comfortable chair. The book was about Arceus, and dimensions that are labelled time and space, the three protectors surrounding them. It also tells of a story in which Palkia and Dialga's dimension's cross and darkrai, the source of darkness, has to stop the fighting in order to retain balance. It really does teach people not to judge a book by it's cover. Ki put the book down and look up towards the beaming light. Surely more people should be here now? It's taking far too long, and Kiki was beginning to get bored.
"Oww, has nobody got anything to say?" He shouts out across the hall in a desperate attempt for conversation, however rude the quote may be.

[/FONT]

Last edited:
Years

sigpic372834_6.gif
Josh "Lakitu" Hirosan - Journeys through Johto! Part Two: My fellow Trainers?

Josh's Inventory:
Spoiler:

"Oww, has nobody got anything to say?"

The sentence rang out in the lab louder than... well, you know. Josh, not expecting the sudden outburst, yelped loudly, while Chestnut, just looked at the fool like he was... well, a fool, right?

That being said... the inside of the lab was full of beginning trainers. Their Pokemon looked like they were beginners, too. I bet I could take them out...! The Spiny Nut Pokemon was thinking inside her head.

Josh noticed that the Pokemon had a look that seemed like she was gonna kick some tail. "Chestnut, no. Don't battle anyone." The Pokemon sighed, and crossed her arms.

There was nothing to do at the lab, except wait for the Professor to appear. Josh wanted to get this show on the road... to defeat trainers, and become the strongest trainer in the room.

The Trainer then decided to reply to this sudden outburst, as to challenge them.

"I've got something to say, runt!"

The Team:
Spoiler:

People met:
None

Post by Me, quote from Crimson0191's post.
NOTE: Due to the limits of the current Scene, the post is shorter than usual.

Last edited:

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
a8wdkwzv7138wx0fg.jpg
Kieran "Kiki" - Act 1
Inventory
Spoiler:
Pokémon
Spoiler:

"I've got something to say, runt!" a voice calls out from the crowd.
"Jeez, calm down, I was just bored, but it would be kinda cool to have my first battle while we wait for the professor to arrive, wouldn't it," Kiki said lifting up and grinning maliciously at the boy with the black toboggan and the brown hair. Absol roared his agreement and made quick haste towards the small chespin with a quick attack, streaming the air as he quickly darted tremendously through the air with nimble grace coming to a stop just before chespin and glaring deep into each other's eyes.
"Looks like my absol agrees to a battle, what do you say then?"

[/FONT]

Last edited:

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Act 1 - The Meet & Greet

Anduin & Wildfire were training on top of the mountain that was beside the Pokemon Sanctuary.

Alright, Wildfire! We'll do 5 more suicides and then we'll take a short break and have something to eat. Said Anduin.

But after 5 suicides, they still weren't tired from it all so they ran again more and more and more, not taking notice of the time and the meeting they had with Lyra. Eventually they stopped and had some lunch.

While eating, a huge bush started rattling. Anduin and Wildfire looked over their shoulder to see the rattling bush. Anduin & Wildfire weren't scared at all, Anduin was tough & Wildfire despite his small size, was a very good battler. Then all of a sudden, a small teddy bear with a moon shaped figure on it's head popped out of the bush. It was a Teddiursa! But this Teddiursa was special, it was green, it was a shiny Teddiursa!

Oh my Arceus! Wildfire, look! It's a shiny Teddiursa! Said Anduin to Wildfire.

Wildfire proceeded to share some of his food to Teddiursa, Teddiursa was shy but accepted. Teddiursa was smiling and enjoyed the food.

After finishing their meal, Wildfire and Teddiursa played together for a while and Anduin was just looking at both of them having fun.

Time passed and Anduin realized he still had the meeting to attend to.

Wildfire, look at the time, we're late! Said Anduin.

Anduin, went deep into his bag and took out a necklace. It was an emerald shaped moon. Anduin gave it to the Teddiursa.

Here you go, Teddiursa. It's a gift from us. Take care!

Teddiursa was happy he got something from them, and smiled.

Anduin & Wildfire then proceeded to run towards the Pokemon Sanctuary.

Arrived there, Anduin & Wildfire counted the trainers and realized that they weren't the only ones missing.

Oh wow, looks like we aren't the only tardy ones here. I feel a bit better haha! Said Anduin laughingly.

Wildfire laughed alongside Anduin.

Then Anduin saw two trainers who were about to have a battle"

Look, Wildfire, a battle. Let's see if they're any good compared to us, eh?

Backpack:
Spoiler:

Pokemon Team:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

CrumbledCandyWrapper

-being tossed on the pavement-
Years
Kaizen -Johto Mysteries- Part 1(?) "A Call To Arms"

Although he was exceptionally quiet for a while now, everything else going on around Kaizen... wasn't.

After having finally subhead Pyre, his new Torchic given to him at the Cianwood Pokemon Lab, he was instructed to sit and wait in the reception office before he was actually set to meet Prof. Lyra. During his wait, nature called and Kaizen thrusted himself towards the nearest bathroom. The trip took longer than expected and actually wound up making Kaizen get himself (and his new Pokemon) lost.

"Darn it! This is horrible!" Kaizen yelled as he walked down the long stretch of hallway he'd found himself in. Pyre found himself quite annoyed being carried inside of Kaizen's arms as he ran back and forth down a seemingly endless dungeon.

Growing irate, Pyre looked up and jabbed his beak into Kaizen's right cheek, the painful yelp giving Pyre a chance to run free and find his own way back.

"Pyre! Wait, come back!" Kaizen yelled following close behind.

After a long chase, Kaizen ended up tripping over Pyre's small body, landing just a few feet away from an enraged Absol... and an even more annoyed Pokemon that Kaizen couldn't quite honestly say he's encountered before.

"Uh... Hi everyone..." Kaizen said from his vantage point on the ground. "Did I miss something...?"

Last edited:

PsychoticMoonlight

Beautiful Insanity
Years

Hikaru Morioka - Lyra's Lab

Hikaru turned to find someone had fallen over a Pokémon. None of my concern. She thought to herself, turning back to face the other trainers. They were early, but it didn't really matter much. Hikaru was still wondering what kind of items they were going to receive. Hopefully it would be useful, because she had big plans for herself in Johto. She loved the look of the lab, but knew she would eventually call it an inn by mistake. When she arrived there had been so many people on the outside, but now that she was in the eye of the storm, it was a whole new level. There were Pokémon, trainers, researchers, assistants, and much more. She was surprised that the whole place wasn't in total chaos. Looking down to make sure Cynder hadn't gotten lost, she knelt on her knees and rubbed his fur.

"It shouldn't be to long now." Hikaru soothed, seeing that the pyro mouse had become impatient. Blowing out a huff of smoke, Cynder turned his attention away, and Hikaru sighed. She was also ready to roll, but sitting there pouting wouldn't help matters at all. SHe looked around the room, and began to socialize. SHe walked to the person who had fallen, and entended her hand to help him up.

"You alright?" She asked.​

Inventory:
Spoiler:

Pokémon:
Spoiler:

CrumbledCandyWrapper

Years
Ow... Kaizen thought as he picked his chin up from the tiled laboratory floors.

He looked behind him to see where Pyre had landed in his attempt to retrieve the small Pokemon, but was surprised to see that Pyre was standing perfectly still- his eyes affixed on the ensuing battle that was about to take place not more than five feet away from them.

Rambunctious little thing... he thought with a smug chuckle. Realizing he was still laying on the ground, Kaizen readily prepped himself and started to push up to stand. Once he stared back forward however, he noticed a hand was outstretched to him.

"You alright?" she asked, her long black hair cascading over her slender shoulders.

Kaizen couldn't help but take notice of her looks. She looked down at him with a somewhat unreadable face. The first thing he noticed (besides her black hair) was the fact that their eyes were slightly similar. A simple shade of red, although hers were a more prominent shade whereas Kaizen's were a simplistic mix of browns and reddish tones. Her dimples were also prominent, making her appear so... So...

Cute... Kaizen thought, a stupid looking grin beginning to form on his face.

Before his awkward silence went on for too long, he grabbed onto the mysterious girls hand and gladly accepted her assistance. With a simple tug, Kaizen was helped back onto his feet and began dusting himself off, careful not to knock anything off of himself that would latch onto the girl. Remembering her question, Kaizen fumbled and finally answered.

"Uh, yea." He said, albeit rather shyly. "...Yea I'm fine. Thanks..."

A Cyndaquil walked up next to the girl and loyally stood by her side, grabbing Kaizen's attention.

"I-- ...I'm Kaizen..." His hand now extended out to her as he spoke. "Kaizen Yukimura. You are...?"

Spoiler:

Last edited:

PsychoticMoonlight

Beautiful Insanity
Years

Hikaru helped the boy to his feet, not sure why he was grinning, and took his hand once more with a pleasant smile. The first thing she realized was his somewhat similar eye color. His were more brown, but they were still cool. He was looking at her eyes, and she began to explain.

"Hikaru Morioka. Contacts," She said. "For my eyes I mean." She let go of his hand, and gave him a once over. He had ruffled brown hair that got lighter at the edges, and the keychain around his neck was cool. She looked down at the Pokémon that had been the cause of his fall. Cynder, ever so loyal, sent a huff of smoke toward the boy. Grabbing the yro mouse into her arms, she decided to get acquainted. Patting Cynder's head she introduced him.

"This is Cynder. He's my bestie." She said. The Cyndaquil nodded, and turned to Kaizen's Pokémon. "Cyndaa.." He voiced. Placing Cynder back on the ground, she turned to Kaizen. She was curious about all the trainers, but it was better to go one at a time. "So, are you here on Lyra's request?"

Inventory:
Spoiler:

Pokémon:
Spoiler:

CrumbledCandyWrapper

Years
Kaizen Yukimura - Prof. Lyra's Lab

Kaizen stared...

... And stared...​

...and stared some more...​

Her eyes are so... Cool... Kaizen thought as their handshake continued on.

"Hikaru Morioka..." She said with another cute and innocently adorable smile. Kaizen couldn't help but catch himself staring again, but this time mostly directly at her eyes. She must have caught on to his silence and gave him an explanation.

"Contacts,..." Hikaru said. She noticed Kaizen's quizzical look at her statement. "...For my eyes, I mean."

Their handshake ended, and Kaizen grew a little nervous as Hikaru gave him a subtle up-and-down glance. Her gaze shortly ended on Pyre, the cause of Kaizen's abrupt fall. It must have been serendipity, how Pyre managed to unintentionally lead him to this room and run into a Trainer who also owned a Fire-Type Pokemon.

"This is Cynder" Hikaru said as she patted the small fire mouse on the head. "He's my bestie."

After careful prodding, Kaizen swooped back Pyre into his arms and struggled to hold him still.

With a struggling giggle he replied, "This little guy is Pyre, my Torchic."

She watched Pyre expectantly, then after a final pat on Cynder's rounded head, she looked back to Kaizen.

"So, are you here on Prof. Lyra's request?"

"Oh!" Kaizen remembered, for he actually was there on business. "Yea, I am actually. I came here with my parents to see her and my Pokemon, but I was asked to wait here..." He looked over behind Hikaru, also remembering the rivalry that was about to engage itself so close to their conversation.

"I was just gonna sit here and wait after I found the bathroom..." He said as he held Pyre in one arm to point behind her. "...But then that happened..."

Last edited:

PsychoticMoonlight

Beautiful Insanity
Years

Hikaru laughed a bit as Kaizen held the squirmy Torchic, and chuckled a bit. She looked at the Torchic, who's name was Prye. "Pryes' a great name." She said cheerfully, giving the little Torchic a small smile. She turned back to Kaizen. "I came because I want to get closer to Cynder. I just want us to travel together more, but I didn't think so many other people would be here." She said. It wwas just a chance for fun, but Hikaru knew how the Pokémon had been more aggressive, and her and Cynder's first meeting was proof. The only thing she could think of was making a friend of every Pokèmon there was. Lost in thought, Hikaru giggled at his last remark.

"Your pretty funny Kaizen. By the way, how did you meet Prye? I'm just a little curious." She said. Cynder gazed over at Prye, and blew out a yet another huff of smoke.​

Inventory:
Spoiler:

Pokémon:
Spoiler:

CrumbledCandyWrapper

Years
Kaizen Yukimura - Prof. Lyra's Lab (Cianwood City)

Kaizen and Hikaru immediately hit it off. As far as he was concerned, minus Kaizen's awkward staring, everything was going a ok. Hikaru asked promptly about Pyre and how he'd managed to obtain him, to which Kaizen explained that he'd actually just obtained him from a family friend.

"Prof. Lyra was actually asked to give him to me, but she was really busy... So I had to get him myself from the receptionist."

The story seemed ludicrous in his mind initially, mostly because he neglected to mention how much of a pain it was to control Pyre when he first got him. Pyre began to rapidly peck him in the face, trying to break free again to see the fight that was about to take place.

Ugh! he thought as he tried to fight off the assault. He still is a pain!

"So anyways..." Kaizen said trying to divert Hikaru's attention from the devilish Torchic. "What exactly are you gonna do once you become a Trainer?"

PsychoticMoonlight

Beautiful Insanity
Years

"Cynder and I met in a 'damsel in distress' kind of way. I was attacked by a group of Pokémon," she said, her cheeks turning red at the reminder. "And Cynder rescued me. We've been together ever since." She finished, leaving out the fact that she was afraid of Caterpie now. It was embarrassing, mainly because Cynder could whoop a bug-type like Caterpie in an instant. Yet it still bothers me. She reminded herself. Hikaru gave Kaizen a smile, and gave his next question some thought before replying.

"I'm going to be the best battler there is of course." She said with a smirk. "My goal is to befriend every Pokémon there is." She said cheerfully. Now that she'd said it aloud, it made it more powerful in her mind, and she decided to let nothing stand in her way. She had already decided this however, but now her vow was stronger than ever. SHe watched the boy struggle with the Torchic, and giggled a bit.

"Maybe you just need to spend more time with Prye. I mean, I've been with Cyder ever since I was ten." Hikaru suggested. It was true, ever since the first encounter, Hikaru and Cynder had been inseparable. They did everything together, and had never gotten upset with each other. Not even once. Just the power of friendship I guess. She thought to herself, before speaking again.

"What about you? What are you going to do?" She asked.​

Inventory:
Spoiler:

Pokémon:
Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back