• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get-Together: Get-Together 2019 - Event Hosts Wanted

Mewtwolover

Mewtwo worshiper
Years
If no one happens to decide to host the arcade event, I may be able to do it myself since it isn't too complex (don't hold me to that just yet though).
I'd like to host the arcade event, it's time to leave dying Flash behind and bring it to the HTML5 era.

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 6, 2024
will there be a drawing/paint contest this year? I think last year there was none

Years
will there be a drawing/paint contest this year? I think last year there was none
That would be cool event to have. There was "Make a Mega" last year, which had drawing part, but an event dedicated just to drawing/painting would be awesome. Do you think you could host? If not, I think I'll ask someone from Art Studio if they would be willing to do so.

Midnight Umbreon

Life is a conundrum of esoterica
Years
Oof hope I'm not to late. I want to do a shiny pickachu/eevee giveaway for gen seven (s/m/us/um) if that's OK

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 6, 2024
That would be cool event to have. There was "Make a Mega" last year, which had drawing part, but an event dedicated just to drawing/painting would be awesome. Do you think you could host? If not, I think I'll ask someone from Art Studio if they would be willing to do so.

I could try. Would be my first time hosting an event ever so I'm kind of new with hosting and I would like to have a co-host that could help me and has experience with art too. I really hope I have time during the event.
Asking someone from the art studio would be an excellent idea, they could be main host.

Last edited:
Years
I'd be more than happy to host or co-host an event! Perhaps I could organize I manga reading or anime watching competition or something.

Years
I could try. Would be my first time hosting an event ever so I'm kind of new with hosting and I would like to have a co-host that could help me and has experience with art too. I really hope I have time during the event.
Asking someone from the art studio would be an excellent idea, they could be main host.
hi! i can help out with this :)

also profile/flair design competition/event y/y?

Back