• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Virtual Pokémon Pet ~ Detective Pikachu Version

the_fast_reader

Overanalyzing Pokemon for 20 years
Years
  • DONE!

Was convinced we had more time so I had to grind the last 100 or so posts lol.
    I'm taking a break from Forum Games after this.

Cid

Years
  • Same, haha. The first day I learned of the required post count, I made a lot of posts on Forum Games, though! That was fun.

Years
  • I won't be able to finish (especially since I was busy with the Team Rocket challenge, which took up a lot of free time) but congrats to those who have!!! this has been mega fun and I'll definitely participate next time

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Over or not probably won't get a chance to get the pikachu :/ oh well congrats to everyone who meet their goal!

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Alrighty we only had 3 people complete the challenge.

SorveteQuente: 450 points and Detective Pikachu
    the_fast_reader: 425 points and Detective Pikachu
    TheAlmightyBlaziken: 400 points and Detective Pikachu

Also let me know what team you 3 are on so I can award points for that as well. :D

For the rest of us you can complete your post count to get Detective Pikachu but you will only get 250 points for a normal Community Day once you have completed the posts. If this thread disappears post in the normal VPP thread once you're done.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Okay I definitely need to sign up for the normal VPP now that was fun! Gonna still try to complete it! Congrats to our winners!

Last edited:

the_fast_reader

Overanalyzing Pokemon for 20 years
    Years
  • This was a lot of fun and I'm going to enjoy having Detective Pikachu in my vpp!
    I am Team Eevee!

Sorvete

Novice
    Years
  • I'm Team Eevee!

giphy.gif

Back