• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your dream house

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
You have an infinite amount of money to build your dream home. What would you want it to look like? How big?

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
I grew up in a rather large house compared to the rest of the houses around us.

I would want a large house with lots of windows. I love the sunlight and actually can't stand to have my windows covered. My bedroom needs to be big with skylights. I wouldn't mind having a decent yard to be able to do things with.

Years
Omg! Honestly there is a lot I want, I am a nomad at heart and want for so many things and places to live in. But I would love for a nice cottage (not too run-down or old though) in a peaceful mountainous area. Even if I don't like hikes much and am scared of bears/snakes/etc I still would love to live somewhere nice in the mountains, assuming I'm safe from scary critters that is. Modestly big house but not so big that cleaning it will become a pain. Maybe a 2b/2b? Or 3b/2b? So maybe something like 2000 sq ft (I think around 185 sqm?), which I think is around the average size of a house in many places around the world nowadays.

Years
Loots of land because I want a huge backyard for my future dogs to run around in. I also want a single story house because I hate stairs lol. But ooh I might wanna have a basement built in, packed with emergency supplies to prepare for stuff like typhoons.

Then for the house itself: Garage that can store two cars & a couple motorcycles, leading into a living room with a 50 inch plasma TV (connected to a home server with pretty much every movie we'd ever wanna watch) and a large & super comfy sofa. Kitchen with an island in the middle, & high end ovens/stoves/appliances etc. Large two door fridge so I won't ever be tempted to order food too much. Washroom as well is decently spaced so I can move around easily while getting my clothes cleaned. A personal gym room with complete Rogue Fitness equipment so I won't ever have any excuse to not be consistent with my training. Dedicated "fun room", where half of it is my gaming man cave, & the other half is my partner's art studio. Then a dedicated office/work room, where we style like it a cafe to get college working vibes lol. Pack both rooms full of high end ergonomic chairs. Infinite money right? So I'm pretty much gonna bulk order Herman Millers lol. Gigabit internet too ofc, extremely fast wherever I am in the house & yard. Three bathrooms to ensure we'd never need to wait for one another to finish in there, all large sized with bath tubs and showers and comfy toilets that actually flush well lol. Lastly the bedroom, Alaskan king bed & two big walk-in closets. No appliances because SO and I wanna be able to associate the bed with just sleeping, and nothing else, if it means it'll help us sleep easier. Maybe just a couple charging outlets for our phones.

Didn't expect this to be that long, but I've pretty much had my dream house mapped out for a while now lol

Back