• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Darker than it Seems... [IC]

Which characters do you think should be shipped?

• Gray/Arryn

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Gray/Val

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Gray/Tulip

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gray/Shadow

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Shadow/Arryn

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Shadow/Anna

• Shadow/Tulip

• Deacon/Anna

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Deacon/Lydia

• Alek/Arryn

• Rex/Lydia

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Rex/Anna

• Shadow/Val

• Alek/Melody

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Val/Arryn

• Jason/Tulip

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
Years
"So... You're telling me I can't enter the Silph.co building even when I licensed invitation card?" Gray asked with slight animosity.

"Sorry kid, But there's no way an inexperienced boy like you could ever be needed by the boss. He only requested strong trainers..." One of two police officers stated. "And by the looks of it, having an un-evolved Mareep doesn't help you. Come back when you think you can beat one of us." The guard said with a slight snicker.

"Is that so? Well then, Let's see what you got. Show me your Pokemon, I'm betting I can take whatever you have on you out with one Pokemon." Said Gray with pure arrogance.

"Hah! Alright then kid! Since you're betting, If you win, we'll let you in. If you lose, We'll take all your money AND that little Mareep of yours. Still wanna continue the bet?" The guard asked, snickering.

Without answering, Gray randomly chose a pokeball from his pocket and held it in his hand, showing the guard his implied acceptance as his Mareep jumped off his shoulders, soon standing next to him.

"Alright then! Lets Go Arcanine!" One of the guards yelled out as he sent out his roaring Arcanine. "Machoke! Crush him!" The other one yelled as he sent out his flexing Mackoke"

Gray pressed his Pokeball button and out came a giant Steelix, Ready for battle.

"Not your lucky day kid. You know that Steelix aint gonna fair well against our Pokemon."

As the three men get ready to engage in battle, On the top floor of the Silph.co building stood a man viewing the battle through the building's wired security camera. He smirked with excitement as he gazed upon the TV showing Gray and the two men, but quickly frowned as the outcome was not what he had been expecting.
Gray, Had lost the Pokemon battle.

"BUAHAHAHAAA!!!" Both the guards shouted as they yelled with laughter. "That was pathetic!" one said, surprised at the fact that the battle ended so quickly. "I know right? That was too easy! Now for the bet!" The other said with a grin. "Show us your wallet and hand over the Mareep! If you don't our Pokemon will beat YOU up and we'll take everything."

Gray called back his fainted Steelix while the police officers kept their Pokemon out of their pokeballs. Gray got into his offensive stance and readied himself. "Change of plans..." Gray mumbled.

"So you wanna fight then? Machoke! Focus Pu-" Stop!! A random man shouted as he yelled walking out of the Silph.co building.
"Huh?... B-Boss?!" both the guards said, shocked that the Boss himself made an appearance. "W-What do you need?"

"Are you two stupid? This Man is a Hybrid..." He stated, glancing over to Gray. "Judging by his stance, and his willingness to take on Pokemon himself..."

"So.. You came to save us boss?!" They asked, somewhat relieved.

"Of course not." The boss answered.

"Th-Then why are you here?" The guards stuttered, feeling neglected by their boss.

"Because, for one, That man would have killed Both of you and your Pokemon, and as you know, everything is worth money. If Pokemon die, I have to pay to get them replaced. If you two die, I have to pay for your deaths. Money is power. Without it, you're nothing, understand that. I shouldn't be spending money on new things when I already have them. Secondly, I invited this man here. So out of his way." The boss stated.

The two guards did as they were told and called their Pokemon back, stepping away from the Silph.co doors.

"Now Gray... Follow me. We have some... Things we need to talk about." The boss said, perking up Gray's interest.
"You're an objective man... That's rare in people. So... Why don't you tell me what I'm needed for, Giovanni?" Gray asked as he followed Giovanni into the building.

shatteredxfrost

i'm writing my own damn story
Years

Arryn​
The history books are lying. Saffron City is not a bustling place full of welcoming, warm-hearted people. All that lurks around every street corner and in the dark alley's are thieves, murderers; people trying to survive.

Arryn is one of them.

Her Absol, Shadow, growls her indignation at their new 'home' - an abandoned apartment block with half the doors missing.

"I know," Arryn whispers to her Pokemon, feeling bad for ever capturing her trusting companion. All I've done is put her through hell.

The window overlooks outside the city and just as expected, it's practically barren. Sometimes you get the occasional person slinking down the streets, hood up and targeting the nearest supermarket but Arryn has never seen them return with all their items.

Madox, her Furret, whimpers on the deteriorating couch: the padding inside lays in clumps on the ground, springs stick from the sides - Arryn was sure she couldn't sit on it without being poked.

"I want to go outside, too but it's dangerous."

She is one of those dangerous people, well-versed in doing what it takes to survive. It makes her a hypocrite in many ways as she cannot stand watching people thieve off others but has absolutely no hesitation in snatching what she needs for herself and of course, her Pokemon.

It's for them, she tells herself to sleep better at night.

She chews on her lip in thought and considers the worst that can happen. Kidnapping, a high chance of death for me and my Pokemon...

The weight of the ice shard that rests coolly on her chest comforts her enough to take the final large strides to the door and wrench it open.

Zatanna

Magician Princess
Years

Tulip sat inside the warm house in Celadon City. It was her boyfriends parents home. It was large and had a golden fence around it. Cheryl came back from the kitchen with some soup.

"Here you go love. The boys should be back real soon." She smiled setting the soup down in front of me and sitting down. Volkner and his dad were out chopping wood. Volkner's my boyfriend, hes a gym leader from Sinnoh but his parents live here so we came to visit them.

"So did you hear about those...mutants...?" Cheryl said with a disgusted face.

"Yes, I did... I feel awful for them...." I said. I wasn't lying. I do feel bad for people like me... I was one of these mutants, I did a good job hiding it ,but some people may not be as good of an actress as I am.

"You feel bad? No. No. They are abominations. If I ever met a fire type one... Id douse it in water until it died..." She said darkly.

"What?! You would kill a human being because they are different? Whats wrong with you!" I screamed standing up. I didn't mean to snap at her but that's just not right. Volkner and his father Sam ran inside locking the doors.

"Volkner...? Whats wrong?" I asked walking to the window looking outside. In the distance there were shadowy creatures running tword the house. Were they pokemon... or people... I wasn't sure. Volkner and Sam barricaded the door with the wood and started throwing anything they could at the door.

"Volkner what are those things..?!" I asked alarmed.

"Looters..." He looked me in the eyes and kissed me. "Go. I want you to be safe." He said nodding and pushing me back a little. I walked back with them to a room in the back and then I heard a window break. It was gun fire. The looters came in taking and breaking things. Then a shot came through the door. I stood up and looked at Volkner and mouthed the words "I love you." I opened the door and shut it, Volkners screams being drowned out by the looters.
"Selene! Lend me your power!" I screamed tword the heavens, all the looters turned to me and started to run at me. I waved my finger in a circular motion in the air and sent a beam of pinkish white light at the looters. I spun in a circle then stopped. When I looked up, all the looters body's were on the floor. Volkner and his parents looked at me in shock. Volkner collapsed on the floor and said nothing to me.

"Youre one of those freaks?!" Sam screamed at me.
Get out! Get out now!" He screamed grabbing a Steel sword from the wall and waving it at me. I looked to Volkner but he was not saying everything he was in total shock.

"Volkner!" I screamed but he didn't flinch, he was frozen.

"OUT!" Sam screamed running at me with the sword. I started to cry and ran out of the house. Then everything kinda turned to black. I couldn't hear anything or feel anything. When I woke up from this daze, I was in Saffron city. I was at an apartment building. I saw a girl with a Furret and an Absol.
"H-help." I said quietly to her. I was soaking wet. I had blood and dirt on my dress and on my white shoes. I wore this beautiful dress to impress Sam and Cheryl... guess I failed at that. I still had my pearls, which was a little surprising. I guess I didn't look very cute but it was a girl so I suppose it doesn't really matter.

"Help!" I said a little louder this time waving up to her. Was she friend or foe...? Guess I was about to find out.

Last edited:

shatteredxfrost

Years

Arryn​
This is stupid, Arryn chastises herself and leads her eager Pokemon through the halls. So incredibly stupid...

"Help!"

Arryn almost trips on the bottom step in shock at the sudden, hoarse voice.

Gathering herself, Arryn peers around the wall to see a very helpless girl in a ragged dress, ripped and bloody. The only thing that remained intact and not broken were pearls around her neck. A chilling thought ran through her but she quickly rounded the corner and kneeled down next to the girl.

"What happened to you?" Starting to panic, Arryn looks over the girl for any serious injuries and thinks of a tactic: The police wouldn't give a crap about what happened to her, the hospital is too far from here that we might both get attacked on our way... It looks like she might not have a choice.

ElBurrito

[COLOR=#0543a8][FONT="Press Start 2P"]I'm not just
Years
The Beginning

"Hitmonchan is the winner!" The announcer yelled as a Hitmonchan knocked out a Machamp with a thunder punch attack. Damn. Darren thought as he watched Machamp slam into the ground. This may be harder than I thought. Darren and his Houndoom maneuvered their way through the crowd inside the old fighting gym.

"Are there any other sorry souls who think they can take on Markus and his Hitmonchan? Or will the prize go to our reigning champion?" The announcer scanned the room for another trainer. Darren stepped out of the crowd and into the ring. "I'll take him on" he said as he threw a pokeball into the air, sending out an Arbok. The announcer gave Darren a confused look then walked up to the trainer.

"Sorry kid, only fighting types are allowed in this competition."

"But, I don't have any fighting types. I just have this Arbok, Houndoom, and a bunch of pokemon weak against fighting." Darren returned Arbok and placed the pokeball on his belt as Houndoom walked to his side.

"Well too bad, can't let you battle with anything else, maybe next time". The announcer turned his back to Darren. "Anybody else willing to take on this challenge?". Darren turned and started to walk away, then stopped when he had an idea. "Wait, what if I decided to fight Hitmonchan myself?". The announcer turned back to Darren,

"Excuse me?"

"What if I fight Hitmonchan myself? None of my pokemon, just me."

"Well, I don't think that-"

"Let him do it" Hitmonchan's owner stopped the announcer. "If this guys thinks he can fight my pokemon by himself, let him. It's not like he could win, just look at him."

"Ok then..." The announcer walked to the edge of the ring. "Time for the next fight! Hitmonchan versus this trainer!"

Hitmonchan began punching the air and grinning and Darren. "Hold these for me" Darren said as he slid his jacket off his shoulders and handed it, along with his katana, to Houndoom. Darren walked into the ring and raised his fists in the air. "Let the battle begin!" A bell rang and Hitmonchan charged towards Darren launching a volley of punches toward his face. Ok, maybe this wasn't such a good idea. He thought as he barely dodged the pokemon's fists. Darren ducked and ran behind HItmonchan and punched it in the back. The punching pokemon responded by turning around and hitting Darren in the chest with an Ice Punch, knocking the trainer to the ground.

"So, we're gonna start using special attacks are we? Fine by me." Darren stood up and brushed frost off his shirt then shook his fists, engulfing them in flames. The crowd stepped back as they realized Darren was a hybrid, "He's one of them!" someone in the crowed exclaimed in fear. "HItmonchan! Don't let that faze you! Hit him with a bullet punch!" Markus yelled as he stomped his foot on the ground. Darren went to strike Hitmonchan but the pokemon was faster and landed a Bullet Punch in the trainer's gut, sending him flying across the ring.

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
Years
Gray

"So... Giovanni. By searching for this... 'Arryn' person and a few other Hybrids, And bringing them here, You'll dispose of them and I'll receive a place to eat, sleep and make a decent amount of money?" Gray asked, evaluating the offer.

"Yes. Not a bad offer, considering you need all 3 of those in order to make a living, And with your capabilities, it should be a fairly easy task." Giovanni mentioned with a grin.

"Say no more, I'll kill them myself if I have to." Gray said, approaching the office exit.

"No, Gray. I need them Alive... Just immobilize them."

"Whatever, If some die, It isn't my fault..." Gray brushed off, leaving the office.

As Giovanni made sure Gray exited the building, He thought out loud for a bit.
"Who would have thought one of the Hybrids would turn on the rest to save himself..." He grinned, but then his grin faded after he paused for a moment. "... He didn't seem desperate though... To be honest, He could have killed me right then and there if he wanted. He could have conquered the building and owned my fortune... Was he even thinking? Why did he accept this Job..."

ElBurrito

Years
The Beginning - Part 2

"Is that all you've got?" Darren said as he slowly stood up. Hitmonchan ran towards Darren and used Bullet Punch again, this time Darren dodged the attack then Fire Punched the pokemon in the jaw. Darren punched again but Hitmonchan blocked the attack then hit Darren with a Thunder Punch, paralyzing him. Darren laughed and began taking steps backward as his movement slowed until he couldn't move anymore. Hitmonchan stood still in confusion then panicked as it's own body began to freeze. "Synchronize. You stun me, you stun yourself".

"Hitmonchan, move!" Markus yelled from across the ring. The punching pokemon slowly moved it's feet forward in an attempt to walk. Hitmonchan made its way to Darren and raised it's fist for one final punch. Darren launched a shadow ball into Hitmonchan's face, knocking it down and out. Markus returned his pokemon and glared at the trainer who defeated it. "Houndoom, berry". Houndoom ran to it's trainer, pulled a cherri berry from a jacket pocket, and tossed the berry to it's trainer. "Ok, where's my money?" Darren said walking to the announcer.

"Your kind doesn't get anything." The announcer said as he slowly backed up.

"Really? That's how this is gonna go? I won that fight and now I don't get a prize?" Darren took his katana from Houndoom and slung it over his back. "I'm the last person you want to cross." He put on his jacket and crossed his arms.

The crowd surrounded Darren, yelling threats and calling him names. A deep voice came from behind Darren, "Get out". Darren turned around and saw a giant of a man standing next to a Machamp and a Hariyama. "Look, just give me the money and I'll gladly leave" Darren unfolded his arms and stared the guy down. "Machamp. Hariyama. Cross Chop" the man stepped back as his two pokemon leapt forward to attack. "Arbok, Haze!" Darren dove to the ground and released his pokemon. Arbok leapt in front of Machamp and spit out black smoke into it's face. As smoke filled the room, Houndoom tackled the announcer and pinned him down. Darren walk up and placed the blade of his sword at the guy's throat, "You've got two choices. Give me my prize, and you live, or make me take the prize by force and you die.". The announcer reached into his pocket and handed Darren a pile of cash. "Thank you, now was that so hard?" Darren then stomped on the announcer's head, knocking him out, and ran. "Arbok return! Houndoom let's get out of here." Darren and Houndoom ran out of the building and into the streets.

Zatanna

Magician Princess
Years

"Looters t-they attacked my boyfriends house and I-I fought them off then... then I just blacked out... " She was shaking and crying a little. She looked closer at the girl. She was pretty. Not as pretty as me but a different kind of pretty.

"I-I think im okay... I just need like some new clothes... and some new shoes... and a shower... and maybe like a milkshake or something... Maybe a cinnamon roll... Is that your apartment? Ill just relax there and you can go get that for me. Thank you so much!" She said smiling a little then she started walking up to the apartment.

She shook her head and started to erase the memory of what had just happened out of her head. She looked back at the girl and at her pokemon. She looked nice, maybe a friend... She got to the apartment and looked inside.

"This place is disgusting... ew." She took off her cardigan and laid it on the floor and sat down. She took a brush out of her ripped up bag and started brushing her blonde locks.

Last edited:

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
Years
Gray

Mareep crawled out from its little burrow in Gray's chest half way, exposing only it's short blue head.

"Lets be honest Mareep. I don't care about this mission or its rewards one bit. It's just that I owe that man the new found powers I obtained. I love this strength. I can destroy anything I want, Kill whoever I want, and all of it whenever I want..." I said to my Mareep, expecting it to relate. "I'll rip anyone in my way, and I'll do it without breaking a sweat... All Hybrids better be careful, and conceal their presence well. Heh..."

shatteredxfrost

Years

Arryn​
"Looters," the girl starts to shake and cry. "T-they attacked my boyfriends house and I-I fought them off then... then I just blacked out..."

Arryn feels a twinge of sadness for her.

"I-I think I'm okay... I just need like some new clothes... and some new shoes... and a shower... and maybe like a milkshake or something... Maybe a cinnamon roll... Is that your apartment? I'll just relax there and you can go get that for me." The girl stands to her feet and begins to walk inside the apartment building. "Thank you so much!"

Arryn blinks. What? She wants me to shop for her? Although upset at the sudden shopping list the girl rattled off, Arryn feels responsible enough to march down the street and to the nearest convenience store.

I left my rucksack back at the apartment, the girl can borrow some of my clothes if she needs to...

"Madox," Arryn addresses her Furret that is far too big to be inconspicuous. "Go back the apartment and make sure the girl doesn't get herself in more trouble, ok?"

Madox gives her shoulder a small nuzzle and slinks back into the darkness. Shadow looks at her expectantly.

"Don't give me that," Arryn rolls her eyes as her Absol can tell what she's thinking better than she can at times. Incapable of letting people fend for themselves, always the responsible one, I get it...

Arryn ducks into the store with her Absol following closely behind; the stench of cigarettes hangs in the air. Avoiding the eyes of the clerk, Arryn gathers a toothbrush and paste, a bottle of water for herself and an icy slushie for the girl since milkshakes would require far more effort and Arryn didn't fancy a trip all the way across town.

Cinnamon roll... a box of dunkin donuts will do.

"I hope you intend to pay for that," the clerk quips from behind his counter.

Arryn is in the midst of shoving the items in her backpack that usually hugs the lower half of her back. "I don't have any money," she says matter of factly. Who does these days?

He straightens up, hand 'subtly' going beneath his counter where Arryn is sure a red button that will alert the police is. "Then put them back and get out."

She gives him a tight lipped smile and walks up to the counter. Her fingers pry the yellow plaid scarf from her neck to grasp her necklace. She dangles the shard from her icy fingers as understanding registers in the clerk's dark eyes.

"I assume you know that this will end worse for you, so I'll make you a deal..." Arryn begins, her words lacing with Taunt. "You take your stumpy finger off that alert button and I'll let you live," she waits until he lifts his arm into the air then lets the shard drop onto her neck.

"Have a nice day," she waves to him over her shoulder and exists the store with Shadow trailing behind, giving the clerk extra incentive to let her leave without hassle.

ElBurrito

Years
The Beginning - Part 3

Darren dove into an alley followed by his Houndoom. "I think we lost them" Darren crouched behind a dumpster and started counting the cash in his hand. "One...six...ten...fifteen hundred. Looks like coming to Saffron was a good idea." Darren looked around for possible threats as he stuffed the money inside his jacket. "Now what?" Darren looked to Houndoom. Houndoom's stomach rumbled and Darren reached into one of his pockets. "Sorry buddy, all out of food now, but maybe there's a store nearby." Houndoom immediately jumped up and started walking out of the alley.

"Houndoom, go that way and see if you can find anything, I'll go this way" The two split up and went in opposite directions in search of a store. Aerodactyl would be really useful right now. If only it wouldn't draw so much attention. Houndoom ran through the crowd, twisting and turning to avoid hitting people. Houndoom stopped as it smelled another pokemon nearby. The fire pokemon leaned into the shadows of a wall as it watched a girl and her Absol step out into the streets then followed them out of curiosity. Seeing the two walk into a store, Houndoom turned around to look for it's trainer.

"This place looks worse than Lavender Town" Darren looked around and the crumbling buildings on both sides of the street. Darren stopped and stared at an empty park. I wonder if Houndoom is having any luck. "Doom, hound houndoom." Houndoom growled as it walked up to Darren. "You find something?" Houndoom gave a nod and ran off, followed by Darren. The two stopped across the street from the store and scanned the area. Darren watched the girl and her Absol exit the store then he made his way to the door. "Houndoom, stay here just in case". Houndoom sat down outside, baring it's fangs to anybody that came near it.

Ten minutes later Darren walked out and tossed some food to Houndoom. "Let's head back to that park I found. That might be a good place to stay the night and let the others get some fresh air."

shatteredxfrost

Years

Arryn​
"What is your problem?" Arryn stops walking on the side-path, fed up with Shadow whom has been growling at the darkness around them for the past few minutes.

Shadow gives her an equally frustrated look. We're polar opposites, how we manage to get along is becoming a mystery...

With a hard shove, Shadow pushes Arryn to the other side of the street, back in the direction of the store.

"What? You want me to pay or something?" Arryn doesn't try to resist and walks slowly as Shadow continues to prod. "I'm sorry to inform you that the money I do have is for an emergency, lighten up. Besides, I can't show my face back there now, not after threatening..." she trails off as the back of some random guy and his Houndoom come into view.

Arryn chuckles in disbelief. "Wow, all this way for that? You're losing your touch, Shadow. Let's get back and make sure that girl is fi-" Shadow cuts her off with a sharp growl and swipe of her paw.

Shadow was usually ill-tempered and quick to annoy but her attitude was downright predatory - enough so that Arryn drops the attitude and follows the guy and his Pokemon, careful to stay out of sight.

Zatanna

Magician Princess
Years

She sat combing her blonde locks getting most of the dirt clumps out. The furret came up and watched her.

"Oh. Hello there!" She smiled at the Furret petting it a little.

"Oh no... I forgot to tell her to get me a non fat milkshake... shit... oh well. I guess ill splurge a little..." She said out loud but to herself.

"So... I guess its a good bet to say me and Volkner are over... He was so cute.. and nice and strong... I guess ill have to find a new boyfriend... Maybe one like me....What is taking her so long..." She stood up and went into the little bedroom the Furret following her.

She looked at the clothes the girl had. They were not her style at all. Then the thought hit her. The little dress store. It was right by the Silph Co. Building. They had an amazing Versachi dress. It was floral and super cute. They even had some ribbon shoes. I should find a spell that can like protect my clothes... Or maybe make a spell... Id figure that out when I got there.

I took out a Pokeball and tossed it my beautiful Gardevoir appearing.

"Gardevoir can you teleport me to that dress shop for maybe 5 minutes..?" The gardevoir nodded its head in agreement and teleported us to the dress shop.

I found the dress and the shoes I wanted, put them in a protective bag and then we teleported back to the apartment. Gardevoir and I were both super tired from the trip. I went back to the living room and curled up on the blanket using the furret as my pillow waiting for the girl to come home.

Last edited:

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
Years
Gray

I took a deep breath before I grabbed my Skarmory's pokeball, pressing it's button and releasing the steel winged bird.

"Skarmory, Look at this picture and see if you can find anyone who looks like her." I commanded, Showing it a clear picture of Arryn. "She should be in this city, When you find her, come back to me and bring me to where she is."

The steel bird flew in acceptance to it's order, speeding through Saffron city from the air. It made sure to glance at each person it passed. After about a moment of flying, Skarmory recognizing a similar looking person that resembled Arryn. Once it made sure it was her, it flew around in several circles, letting Gray know that she has been found. Skarmory returned to Gray and once it did, Gray leaped on to it's back, riding it to Arryn's location, Once there, Gray hopped off the steel bird's back and landed in the distance that separated Arryn and the male with a Houndoom.

I took a good look at Arryn's face to make sure it was her. I noticed a man behind me with a Houndoom, but payed no attention to him.

"... So... You must be Arryn... Sorry to say this but... You're going to die. You have two options. Come with me, or resist me. You have 30 seconds." I stated, glaring at her but doing so without purposefully paralyzing her.

Last edited:

ElBurrito

Years
The Beginning - Part 4

Houndoom looked up at the sky and growled, causing Darren to look up. "What, have you never seen a pokemon in the sky before?" Darren mocked his Houndoom who snarled in response. "Just ignore it and keep moving. I think we're almost to the park". Houndoom took one more glance at the pokemon soaring above them and watched as it turn and flew away. A few minutes Houndoom growled again as it heard the pokemon flying back. Darren stopped walking and looked down at Houndoom. "Do you really have to growl at everything that flies by?". As the pokemon flew in closer Darren realized it was a Skarmory, with somebody riding it. "Just keep walking forward and pretend not to notice it." Darren muttered as he motioned for Houndoom to stay quiet and start walking.

shatteredxfrost

Years

Arryn​
The guy and his Houndoom didn't seem to notice her nor Shadow and Arryn was quickly losing interest. Really, what was the big deal here?

Shadow, again, resumed her growling but at a new target. A large Skarmory flew overhead in many loops, left and returned with it's owner. The owner landed between her and the mystery guy, intimidation radiating off of him.

"So... You must be Arryn... Sorry to say this but... You're going to die."

She blinks in shock. I just went out to get a stupid slushie and donuts for that girl!

"You have two options. Come with me, or resist me. You have 30 seconds." The glare cuts into her deep and she falters back a step, hand diving into Shadow's fur in effort to keep her balance.

His glare is different from others...

Not willing to let him call the shots, Arryn levels a glare back at him. "This is a really bad time. I have to be somewhere..." Madox and the random girl come to mind - how can she just leave them there? "And you're making a huge mistake."

Arryn starts to unwind the scarf from her neck for the second time that night, ready to attack if this guy tries anything.

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
Years
Gray

"I don't thing so..." I walk up to her, slowly, unfazed by her position to offensively attack. "See this picture?" I ask, showing the picture of her from a few feet away. "I got orders, Sorry but..." I drop the paper on the floor. "Extend..." Is what a muttered as two arms length rods extend from my sleeves.

shatteredxfrost

Years

Arryn​
Arryn squints at the picture, it's definitely me... why the hell does he have this?

"Wait," she throws an arm out defensively in front of her. "Where did you get that? Who are you? How do you know who I am?" The questions pour out of her the moment two rods extend from the sleeves of his jacket.

Shadow bristles beneath her hand as Arryn keeps her at bay. I need answers before any possible bloodshed takes place...

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
Years
Gray​

... She's interesting... Instead of backing up, she stood her ground. Is she not scared? Time to introduce her to fear...
I now glare at her, with full intention of paralyzing her. I let the electricity stored within my body run wild, causing several mini lightning bolts to emit violently out of me. But I soon realized that showing off could be a fatal mistake and immediately halt my charge.

"..." I said nothing. I insert my hand within my chest and I pull out a Pokemon that seemed to be in pain. That Pokemon, was my Mareep. I looked at it for a minute and my eyes started to water slightly. I glance at Arryn but quickly turned away.

"Tch.. W-...We'll continue this, later." I said to Arryn as I walked past her. My Skarmory still soaring above us read the situation and came down for me. I jumped on it's back and casually left the scene.

shatteredxfrost

Years

Arryn​
He's a Hybrid, Arryn realises as the small bolts of lightning emit from his body. He's like me...

Just before Arryn can ready herself for the attack, he stills. He's not going to attack me... his hand disappears inside his jacket and takes out a Mareep - the guy who could very well kill her glances in her direction, then away. Is he... crying?

"Tch.. W-...We'll continue this, later," he leaves on his Skarmory without answering any questions.

Arryn frowns as the Pokemon disappears into the night sky, clouded in darkness.

Shadow's fur starts to smooth out now that the threat is gone, she nudges Arryn's hip gently. Arryn touches her Absol's head fondly, still staring at where the guy flew away. "I'm fine..."

Back