• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Darker than it Seems... [IC]

Which characters do you think should be shipped?

• Gray/Arryn

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Gray/Val

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Gray/Tulip

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gray/Shadow

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Shadow/Arryn

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Shadow/Anna

• Shadow/Tulip

• Deacon/Anna

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Deacon/Lydia

• Alek/Arryn

• Rex/Lydia

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Rex/Anna

• Shadow/Val

• Alek/Melody

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Val/Arryn

• Jason/Tulip

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

shatteredxfrost

i'm writing my own damn story
Years

• Arryn​
    "Ready to kick some ass girlfriend?"

The door opens, slowly at first then he walks in. Shadow jumps out of the way and comes to a crouch between Arryn and Tulip.

"So, I found you... I finally get to finish my job, and this time, without any interupt-" his Mareep, the one from earlier, makes a dash towards Arryn and jumps happily.

Arryn quirks a smile and reaches down to scratch the little Pokemon's head. "I think your Pokemon objects..." she looks up at him as he mutters 'what?'.

"I don't know what you want from me..." Arryn straightens up, the icicle held firmly between her fingers. "But I think I have a right to know why you're ordered to come after me."

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
  • Gray

"I don't know what you want from me... But I think I have a right to know why you're ordered to come after me." Arryn said as The girl I carelessly let my guard down against walked up to me, Inserting something into my chest. At first, I payed no mind to it. However...

"I'm not obligated to answer y-" I crouch in excruciating pain. I feel my chest burning.... This pain... This agony...

Sparks let loose from my body, As I look up at the girl. I uncontrollably let out a punch cloaked in electricity at her. Though it hit, it was a fairly weak one. I kneel to the floor, panting as if my energy is being drained away.

Manectric took this as a chance to stand in front of me, growling at both girls.​

shatteredxfrost

Years

• Arryn​
    Shadow snarls at the Manectric, the two Pokemon facing off as the guy crouches, clutching his chest in pain.

Arryn reaches over to touch Tulip's arm, hoping she's fine after the hit.

"I would much rather talk things out peacefully, buddy but I don't control what Tulip decides to do. It's in your best interest to fess up." Arryn steps in front of him, probably too close but she's taking the reckless chance.

"Who are you?"

Zatanna

Magician Princess
    Years

• The thunder punch hits me. "Ow!" I stumble back a little. The maneric steps infront of us and growls.

"Silly goose! Grass types are resistant to electric type attacks!" She takes out a pokeball and and sends out her Meganium.

"This is Petal. If you try anything. She will use earthquake and hurt both of you!" She smirks straddling you and pinning you to the floor.

"So how about this deerling. You tell my friend what she wants to know and I wont use draining kiss on you! K?" She smiled a bit.

Last edited:

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
  • Gray

Manectric growls violently at both of the girls, Infuriated by there defiance, and charges up for a thunder. It gets ready to attack until I find the strength to place my hand on it's golden mane.

"...Relax, I'll be fine." I tell it, calming it down. I look at the two girls who've clearly got me out matched.
    "Tch... I ain't telling you anything. You might as well kill me..." I suggested, Turning away slightly. As I made the suggestion to end my life, Manectric and Mareep both groaned in displeasure and disbelief. They both aided my side and stood next to me, Wanting to stay by my side till the end, expecting the worst.

"Heh... Not a bad bunch. Not bad at all..." I glance at Arryn, and then I look at the girl with her Meganium. I glared at the Meganium girl, showing her my hatred towards her, and then I glance back at Arryn, my expression, blank. "... Fine... I'll tell you what you both want. Only cause it makes my Pokemon happy." I stated, with my head down, bearing a look of defeat.

shatteredxfrost

Years

• Arryn​
    "Tch... I ain't telling you anything. You might as well kill me..."

Arryn's brows furrow. No, he can't die... We need him and what he knows.

It doesn't come as a shock to her as his Pokemon stand beside him, displeased by his decision to give up. Shadow and Madox would do the same for me...

"Heh... Not a bad bunch. Not bad at all..." he glances up at her, then to Tulip whom firmly straddles his waist. "...Fine... I'll tell you what you both want. Only cause it makes my Pokemon happy."

Arryn tries not to smile in victory and leans against the wall beside him. "Let's start with your name and who sent you after me."

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
  • Gray

"My name? I don't have one. Or... I don't remember. I've been given the code name Gray by Giovanni, Who is also the man who sent me after you. He's the guy who made you, I and that other girl Hybrids. I only took his orders to repay him for the power I have."

shatteredxfrost

Years

• Arryn​
    Gray... suits his gloomy personality.

"Giovanni... he made us Hybrids?" Arryn chews on her bottom lip, a habit she does when in deep thought. "Did you even ask why he wanted you to take his orders? Or did you see the opportunity to kill someone and jump at it? Just because you're a Hybrid, doesn't mean you have to act like a monster."

A monster wouldn't tear up because his Pokemon was in pain, a monster wouldn't give up this information to make them happy... so why was Gray so hell bent on acting like one?

She twirls the icicle - I can't kill him... but he sure as hell is going to jump at the chance to take me to Giovanni. "Tulip, let's get out of here."

Years
  • Rex Dart
    Following the Yellow Line

Rex walks up to the seemingly abandoned house, his ethereal road map slowly fading. All in all, the place isn't too shabby, compared to his own house. At least this one still has all four walls.

"Either this is a cruel joke, or something has led me here for a reason. Maybe this is my new home! Or maybe it's a homeless shelter. Either way, I want to see inside."

He leaves his dinner on the doorstep, going inside the house to see what he can find. He thinks he hears voices, so he waits on the top stair, eavesdropping on the conversation happening on the other side of the door.

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
  • Gray

"Did you even ask why he wanted you to take his orders? Or did you see the opportunity to kill someone and jump at it? Just because you're a Hybrid, doesn't mean you have to act like a monster."
    "..."

"Just because you're a Hybrid, doesn't mean you have to act like a monster."

"..."

Those words battered my head. They shook my Iron will. I felt... Different... Am I truly a monster? Is that how people see me? I never really considered others feelings. I only did what I wanted, and had fun with it. Why should I care about what she has to say? Why do I care about what she thinks?? It's not adding up. First Mareep goes up to her happily, and now she's criticizing my way of doing things.
    Now that I think about it, Why does Giovanni want her anyway? He must want her for a variety of reasons. But it seems to me that he wants her dead... After from what happen today, I don't think I can kill her anymore. Mareep likes her anyway, Plus, I want to know more about that girl.

"Hmph... Have it your way. I won't go after you anymore, You have my word. I'm done with this mission anyway. A monster like me shouldn't be following orders anyway, I'm better off doing what I want. As for your friend... Though I want to kill her... I know the importance of having friends, So I won't pursue either of you anymore." I stated with a blank expression.

shatteredxfrost

Years

• Arryn​
    Gray's expression to what she said makes her feel weird, regretful that she called him out so bluntly.

"Hmph... Have it your way. I won't go after you anymore, You have my word. I'm done with this mission anyway. A monster like me shouldn't be following orders anyway, I'm better off doing what I want. As for your friend... Though I want to kill her... I know the importance of having friends, So I won't pursue either of you anymore."

She nods with her lips pursed, feeling somber.

Before she can feel guilty about what she said, Arryn pulls the door open; only to immediately stumble back into the room in shock.

A mountain of a man stands on the stairs, obviously listening in on the conversation. The dead Raticate behind him gives her enough reason to hold onto the shard around her neck, her scarf had been stuffed in her bag long ago.

Years
  • Rex

The situation could probably be more awkward, but Rex isn't sure how. Apparently some guy was trying to kill his friend, and thus girl took exception to that, and when she tried to leave, he startled her.

Time for diplomacy.

"Hi there! I didn't mean to scare you, but I didn't want to be rude. The glowy lights led me here, and I thoight I'd found someplace new to sleep tonight!"

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
  • Gray

I push the girl on top of me off, and I slowly stand up, patting myself down. The pain in my chest was completely gone. Mareep didn't want Arryn to leave, so it continued following her. As for Manectric, It barked at me, Glad that I'm alright.

I turned to her talking to the man by the door. I looked around the room, and see that it looks fairly comfortable. If I leave now, Then I'll have to sleep in another ally. Same with these girls, And that guy looks like he needs a place to stay too. I sighed and I walked up to both of them, grabbing them by both of their shirts and pulling them into the room.

"It's late outside, and even though we can all defend ourselves from what the world has to offer, A place other than an ally to sleep in would be rather nice." I said, Still expressionless. "I'm leaving in the morning"

shatteredxfrost

Years

• Arryn​
    Arryn wants to laugh at the absurdity of the nights events.

Us four. In one place. Should be fairly interesting.

Patting off Gray's hand, Arryn rocks on the balls of her feet. "I have donuts in the cupboard if any of you get hungry... and some beers." She smirks, remembering finding the six pack in the fridge when searching the place for supplies. I could really use one right now.

Shadow glares at her from the kitchen, I know, it's risky, no need to rub it in my face. She'll give Gray the benefit of the doubt... and that mountain guy seems to be nice enough. She doesn't mind having him around in case Gray goes back on his word.

"The bed is uncomfortable and the bathroom sink doesn't work... Make yourselves at home."

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
  • Gray

Who would of thought that weak little girl could change my views with a few measly words?... I guess this world isn't as boring as I thought. There will always be a few oddballs that do odd things.

"I have donuts in the cupboard if any of you get hungry... and some beers."

I ignored her.

If I associate myself with her anymore, I might change completely. For now, Just ignore her...

Years
  • Rex

Okay... now it's more awkward. The four of them sharing one tiny apartment? What could possibly go wrong?

"I don't think I'll fit on that bed, so I'll just take the floor. Boards are soft enough, right?" He laughs, going to fetch the donuts and beer, which he offers to everyone else before taking any himself.

"So did you all follow the yellow lines, too?"

shatteredxfrost

Years

• Arryn​
    Arryn takes the beer gratefully, just the one.

"I came from Celadon after some... complications there." She props herself on the countertop again, resting her elbows on her knees. Yellow lines, being a gentleman... his personality doesn't match his appearance at all. "My Pokemon aren't too pleased with the constant change of sereny but..." she trails off, watching as Shadow simply eyes her with frustration.

Gray's Mareep is bouncing by her feet so she scoops it up and pets the Pokemon as she takes another swig of the cold beer.

"Oh, I'm Arryn," she places her beer down and extends her arm to shake his hand.

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
  • Gray

"I don't want anything to eat or drink."

I walk to the livingroom couch and lay down on it, closing my eyes, facing away from the rest of the people.

For some reason, I feel I can trust Arryn, So I don't mind lowering my guard around her. I never really trusted anybody other than my Pokemon. So this sort of feeling is relaxing. I smiled slightly, but nobody could see due to my face being turned away.

Years
  • Rex

"Nice to meet you, Arryn. The name's Rex." Rex accepts Arryn's handshake gently, noting that both of her hands could fit in one of his. But he's used to treading softly around others. Being so big and strong makes it hard to keep friends.

That, and the whole Hybrid thing.

"I understand completely. I was living out near Lavender Town for a while, and we were out in the wilderness most of the time. My friends spend most of their time asleep in their Pokeballs since we got to the city. Especially Tyrant. Folks get nervous around him..."

shatteredxfrost

Years

• Arryn​
    His hands are enormous...

"Tyrant..." He names his Pokemon, too. "I'm guessing he wouldn't fit in this apartment, would he?"

Arryn glances over to the couch where Gray is resting. How do I even begin to try and figure him out? He's cold, indifferent... but not heartless.

"Sorry about him," she nods at the couch and shrugs at Rex. "He's not great at social etiquette."

She looks at the open front door and stills. "How did you manage to kill that Raticate?"

Back