• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Darker than it Seems... [IC]

Which characters do you think should be shipped?

• Gray/Arryn

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Gray/Val

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Gray/Tulip

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gray/Shadow

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Shadow/Arryn

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Shadow/Anna

• Shadow/Tulip

• Deacon/Anna

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Deacon/Lydia

• Alek/Arryn

• Rex/Lydia

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Rex/Anna

• Shadow/Val

• Alek/Melody

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Val/Arryn

• Jason/Tulip

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
Years
  • Gray

I look back at my target before looking around for a place Mareep and I can rest. Once I do, Skarmory flies down to an empty ally, setting us down.

"... C'mon Mareep... You almost always hop out when I'm about to get serious..." I look at the Mareep, on the ground releasing it's excess electricity to my Lightning rods. "Why didn't you leave me?"

I then proceed to think about that girl and look at Mareep.

"Perhaps you did not want me to harm her?" I wiped the few tears away from my face and stood up. "She didn't seem all that bad...?... No. I can't be doubting myself. I have a mission. And that mission will continue once you release all of that energy."

shatteredxfrost

i'm writing my own damn story
    Years

• Arryn​
    Arryn stays standing for what seems like an eternity, weighing her options...

I can follow the guy and his Houndoom for no apparent reason other than Shadow's fur got ruffled up and risk the possibility of him being a murderer, I could follow the guy who said he would kill me and find out what the hell is going on or I can deliver the food to that girl...

Since only one ensures that she won't die, Arryn pointedly starts trudging back down the street.

Zatanna

Magician Princess
    Years

• I woke up and blinked my eyes yawning cutely.

"What a refreshing nap! " I say smiling.

"Now to that dress. I take out the dress and shoes from the plastic and take my wand from my bag.

"Okay. Tulip. Its time to use this wand for magic." She concentrated her Fairy energy into the wand and words started spewing from her mouth. Pink hearts flew into the dress and it was complete. To try it out she dropped a little dirt on it and it rolled right off.

"After I take a shower ill look so cute!" She looked at the furret looking out the window.

"When's your trainer gonna come home... Im worried about her.... Hey furret... do you have anything of hers I can borrow...?" She asks sending out Gardevoir as the furret runs to the back room and comes back with something.

"Gardevoir. Please take me to this person." I asked politely. The gardevoir synced in with the aura of the object and teleported her to Arynn.

"Hey you!" she tapped Arynn's shoulder. "Im here to pick you up. Lets go back to your..apartment!"

Last edited:

ElBurrito

[COLOR=#0543a8][FONT="Press Start 2P"]I'm not just
    Years
  • Not Alone

Darren and Houndoom stop and dive behind a corner as they hear Skarmory and it's trainer land. Darren watches as a man jumps off the flying pokemon and move towards that girl with the Absol. Wait a second, that's the girl from the store. "Sorry to say this but... You're going to die" the man says to the girl. Immediately after hearing those words Darren reached back and grabbed his katana. Houndoom prepared to leap but Darren put his hand up, "Not yet, let this play out a little longer before we move in". Darren watches as the girl stands her ground. I know she has pokemon with her, but is this girl crazy? There's no way she could take on this guy alone. Darren crouches and slowly begins to step out of the shadows when suddenly the man leaps back onto Skarmory and flies off.

"That was weird, but he's gone so let's hurry and get to the park." Darren and Houndoom run out and to the park. Darren finds a bench by a tree and sits, panting as he tries to catch his breath. "Come on out Aerodactyl and Hondge" Darren tosses two pokeballs into the air and Aerodactyl and Honedge appear. "Aerodactyl, there's a man with a skarmory flying around here. I need you to fly up and see where he is, make sure he isn't coming back here." Darren looked at the ground in thought and then shook his head and sighed. "Also, there was a girl with an Absol. The Skarmory trainer threatened to kill her, I'm not sure why. I might regret this but make sure she gets to her destination safely." Aerodactyl stretched it's wings and flew up into the night sky. "Honedge, I need you to keep watch around here. For all I know that guy could come back here, and the last thing I want is somebody killing me in my sleep." Honedge obediently floated up and hid in a tree above the park bench.

Darren laid down on the bench and stared up at the sky. "Maybe I was wrong about Saffron being a good place to come to." he muttered as he closed his eyes and tried to fall asleep. Houndoom looked up at it's trainer then scanned the area one last time before resting it's head on it's paws and falling asleep.

Years
  • Rex Dart
    Searching for Supplies

Raticate leaps forward, it's oversized teeth shining in the dark alley. It opens its mouth wide, aiming for the giant man's throat.

"Power-Up PUNCH!" A fist, easily the size of an average man's head, connects with Raticate's nose, halting its attack and knocking it to the ground. A light blue aura spreads from the fist to surround the large man. Rex smiles, knowing that the first step in a fight is to punch the creature in the snout to establish dominance.

The next step is to throw it on the ground and step on its neck.

"Storm..." On the first word, Rex grabs the rat by the tail and scruff of the neck, hoisting it up over his head. "THROW!" He then throws the Raticate at the wall back first, where it bounces off and lands in a conveniently open dumpster.

Dusting his hands off, he approaches the dumpster, noticing that the Raticate is unconscious. He grabs it's tail, slams it face first into the ground, and finishes it with a curb stomp. "Looks like we're having R.O.U.S. for dinner tonight. Better have Blaze cook it well-done, just to be safe."

Slinging the rat over his shoulder, he heads back to the park, which he calls home.

shatteredxfrost

Years

• Arryn​
    On the way back to the apartment, Arryn is having an endless tirade of thoughts. Her life has never been normal, not since breaking free from Team Rocket but tonight has been just ridiculous.

The random girl at her doorstep that looked like she had been mauled by a pack of Ursaring, Shadows unusual reaction to a random person on the street, the guy that threatened to kill her... and the night isn't over yet.

"Hey you!"

Again, Arryn jumps at the girl's voice that comes from literally nowhere. She taps on her shoulder. "I'm here to pick you up. Let's go back to your... apartment!"

It must be all the messed up stuff that happened but I am actually happy to see her.

The girl has cleaned herself up with a pretty dress that Arryn could never pull off, long blonde locks are dirt free... How long was I gone?

Arryn look at her Gardevoir that seems to be just as beauitiful as the girl. "Sorry I took so long. I ran into some... complications on the way." Realising she doesn't even know the girl's name, Arryn extends her hand. "I'm Arryn, by the way."

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
  • Gray

I look up, and I see the moon, shining in the night sky. "I can either get some rest, Or I can search for them and make the darkness my ally... Hmm..." I look at my Mareep and Skarmory. Both seemed exhausted. The two of them need some rest. But I certainly want to take the advantages the night has to offer... !

That's when it came to me.

"Return Skarmory!" I yelled as I summoned it back. "Mareep, You'll come with me, I'm sure your body has released all the excess electricity." Mareep sighed and hopped back into my jacket. "Huh? Why the sign of boredom?" I asked. Mareep usually loves watching me kill people, Does she consider killing a fellow Hybrid boring?... No... Of course not. Infact, Killing somebody like me should be extremely exhilarating!

"Lets go Manectric!" I called as I released it from its pokeball. "I'm amped up now! Lets go find these Hybrids! Let em know we're coming for them!!" The electric dog let out a howl that echoed through saffron city, letting everyone know the intentions I carried. I let the electricity build to my feet, and I dashed from the ally way to the streets, speeding through the darkness. My speed created a thin lightning line that stuck to the ground, illuminating the road behind me. Manectric, also ready to fight, kept with the speed, running on all fours alongside me.

Zatanna

Magician Princess
    Years

• I smiled at the girl glad to see her.

"No. No. You're fine! Hello Arryn! and Im Tulip!"

She grabbed your hand and before you knew it you were back to your apartment.

"So. Could I have that soap..?" She asked looking at her skin.

"So what happened? See anyone cute? What happened to you? Sorry I have so many questions. Oh actually. I think maybe I should shower first. Then we can like talk and stuff. I don't feel cute...Oh! Can you unzip me? "

She turned around slipping off her heels.

Last edited:

shatteredxfrost

Years

• Arryn​
    Tulip - her name suits her way too well - drags Arryn back into the apartment within moments.

"So what happened? See anyone cute? What happened to you? Sorry I have so many questions." True. "Oh actually. I think maybe I should shower first. Then we can like talk and stuff. I don't feel cute... Oh! Can you unzip me?"

Tulip spins on the spot, slipping the high heels from her feet.

Arryn rubs the back of her neck and places her bag on the ground behind the couch. "Uh, sure," she grasps the zip of Tulip's dress and drags it down. "There's some fresh soap on the bathroom sink, it's lavender scented if that's ok?"

"As for your other questions," Arryn leans on the back of the couch and reaches down to retrieve the donuts and melting slushie. "Heaps, I guess..." I was too distracted by my possible death to notice if the guy was cute or not... "and I almost died," giving Tulip a winning smile, Arryn flips the box of the donuts open with her thumb. "Want one?"

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
  • Gray

As I sped through the city streets, I felt a sharp pain within my chest, causing me to lose my balance and tumble onto the hard paved road.

"!!"

As I slid on the ground from the sharp pain, My Manectric beside me stopped running and came to my aid.

"Ow!!" I quickly insert my hand within my chest and pulled off My Mareep that had notably bit me."Arg! C'mon Mareep! Why did you bite me?!" I asked, setting it down to the ground.

Mareep looked at me and began trotting toward a house.

Where is it going? Manectric and I followed curiously.​

Zatanna

Magician Princess
    Years

• "Thanks a million babe." She smiled slipping off the dress. She had cute white laced panties and bra.

"Yes, I love lavender!" She took the soap walking to the bathroom. She opened the door and saw a bathroom. She listened to Arryn talk as she started the shower. She walks to the kitchen looking at the box of donuts.

"No.. Im watching my weight..." she said walking back to the bathroom getting in the shower.

"Wait! You almost died?! Oh my god!? Was he cute atleast? Why..? Did he follow you? I don't wanna die!" she said washing herself off.

Last edited:

shatteredxfrost

Years

• Arryn​
    Arryn finishes off her donut while Tulip hurries to get in the shower.

"Wait! You almost died!? Oh my god!? Was he cute at least? Why...? Did he follow you? I don't wanna die!"

Arryn dusts her powder from the donut off her hands and places the box in the pantry cupboard. "Cute? I... I don't know, yeah, I suppose but I was a little preoccupied on surviving."

"He flew off on his Pokemon but he hunted me down once... he might again." Arryn recalls the tears in his eyes and frowns at the wooden floorboards. "I'm pretty sure he was a Hybrid."

Arryn walks hesitantly back into the living room, waiting for Tulip to finish up.

Zatanna

Magician Princess
    Years

• "A Hybrid....? Why would you say that? Why was he looking for you..? Are you one?" She asked curiously stopping the water coming out of the shower.

She got dressed in her white laced panties and bra and went out to the kitchen. She had a beautiful body she was skinny but not too skinny, had a nice butt too.

"Well what are we going to do if he comes here... I guess we will have to kill him... Or maybe not... we could kick his ass and run.... I don't know where though. Oh and I totally get if you have dibs. He did try to kill you first. " She smiled walking over and putting on her dress.

"But enough about him. Tell me about yourself girlfriend!" She smiled sitting down besides Arryn.

Last edited:

shatteredxfrost

Years

• Arryn​
    "A Hybrid...? Why would you say that? Why was he looking for you...? Are you one?" This girl has the same level as curosity as I do...

Arryn hikes herself up onto the kitchen counter when Tulip emerges from the bathroom.

"Well, what are we going to do if he comes here... I guess we will have to kill him... Or maybe not... we could kick his ass and run... I don't know where though. Oh and I totally get if you have dibs. He did try to kill you first."

"There were lightning bolts coming out of his body..." Arryn purses her lips, considering whether she can trust Tulip or not. "He had a picture of me, said he was under orders to kill me. And that... might be because I'm a Hybrid, too."

She averts her eyes as Tulip gets dressed.

"If he finds us... I want answers. I want to know what he wants with me and who gave him those orders." Reaching over the counter, Arryn turns the faucet on. "Dibs...?" She touches her finger to the streaming water and freezes it into a long icicle. She cracks it off and flips it over in her hands.

"But enough about him. Tell me about yourself girlfriend!" Tulip sits beside Arryn, grinning.

"Me? Well, I found this apartment abandoned about a week ago, I have absolutely zero friends other than my Pokemon since I move around a lot... it's never good to stay in one spot for too long." Arryn runs a mental check list over the past year.

"I've stolen, threatened, pretty much the basic life of being a Hybrid... never murdered though." She grips the icicle in her hand tighter. "Not yet... and you? You mentioned you had a boyfriend... did the Looters get him?"

Zatanna

Magician Princess
    Years

• "Oh my god! You're a hybrid? Me too!" She says clapping. She smiles at her.

"Oh. Well you have a friend now! And probably for life. Because um. Well were both Hybrids! Oh wow... you did a lot of things..." She giggled tossing her blonde locks.

"My boyfriend? Oh. Well his names Volkner. Hes a gym leader... He was so hot. Huh? Did the looters get him? No! I killed them all on accident... Then his dad tried to killed me. And he didn't do anything. So we broke up... " She frowned a little.

"But like Ill find another one... hopefully soon... I'm running out of money..." She grabbed her bag and took out 5000 poke dollars.

"Oh! I just had such a fun idea! Let me give you a make over!" She shrieked and clapped.

Last edited:

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
  • Gray

Mareep walked up to door. The door of the building seemed pretty dirty, and dusty. Mareep stood there, As if waiting for me to open it. I pushed open the door as it was unlocked. What laid beyond the door was a hallway and stairwell that led to another door.

Am I in an apartment?... Why would Mareep take me here? Mareep soon brushed passed me and hopped up the stairs. I slowly did the same as Manectric followed me.

shatteredxfrost

Years

• Arryn​
    She's a Hybrid... This has to be some huge coincidence, right?

"Well you have a friend now! And probably for life."

Arryn smiles at her. She's harmless.

"My boyfriend? Oh. Well his names Volkner. He's a Gym Leader... He was so hot. Huh? Did the looters get him? No! I killed them all on accident..." Not entirely harmless then. "Then his dad tried to kill me. And he didn't do anything. So we broke up..."

Hybrids just don't mix with society. It's better to stay away from them altogether.

"But like I'll find another one... hopefully soon... I'm running out of money..." Tulip pulls out 5000 and Arryn eyes it, envious. I have barely enough for two Potions.

"Oh! I just had such a fun idea! Let me give you a make over!"

Arryn slips off the countertop. "I have a better idea." She nods to Shadow whom has been watching the entire exchange with a bored expression by the door. "Let's go outside-" footsteps on the stairs in the hall silence her.

Zatanna

Magician Princess
    Years

• "Hmm? Go outside? I mean... I guess that's okay... Oh my god. Is that guy here...?" She hopped down too running and getting her wand and smoothing out her dress.

"Ready to kick some ass girlfriend?" She whispered smirking a bit. She mentally prepared herself for battle.

Okay Tulip. It doesn't matter how cute he is. Just keep attacking.

Last edited:

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
  • Gray

Mareep made it to the top of the stairs. There stood only a single door. It made a cheerful cry and motioned me to the door. Confused, I looked at it and then at the door.

Whatever is in this room is making Mareep act somewhat happy...

I grab the door nob and slowly twist it. I pushed it open only to see two figures. I squint my eyes and they soon begin to widen when I realized one of the Figures was my Target. I glanced at the other one, and then back at Arryn, Ignoring the other girl's presence.

"So, I found you..." I state, taking a step into the room. "I finally get to finish my job, And this time, without any interupt-" Cut off by my sentence as I notice Mareep dash to Arryn, jumping for Joy.

"...What?..."

Zatanna

Magician Princess
    Years

• When she saw the guy enter she blinked. Wow he was hot. Oh god. No don't do this now Tulip. He was about to kill your friend. Okay. Its game time. She pushed Arryn out of the way and stepped in front of the guy while the mareep cuddled Arryn.

"Hi there sir." She blushed smiling up at him a little. Her cute charm ability radiating. She put her pointer finger on his chest and sent the leech seed deep into his chest.

"Enjoy your Leech seed." She winked. The leech seed would hurt but it wouldn't seriously injure his abs. She was blushing a little. She enjoyed touching his chest. It was strong and firm.

Last edited:
    Back