• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [IC] [T] [Best Rookie 1Q '13]

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
  • Takumi Makkusu - Success!

I can tell Nami was quite surprised when she saw me dominate this game. That's right, you mess with T, you suffer my wrath! I watch Nami look at the prizes, & what catches her eye is a wolf plushy. A vampire likes wolves? No comment. We both smile at each other, though I think we look goofy. "T-Thank you, Takumi..." she says, then pecks me on the cheek. I'm not used to stuff like this. I've never dated before.

I can feel my face blush. I decide not to hide it & just smile, smile for Nami. "The date is a success," I happily reply. Why did I say that? Anyway, this was my first date, so I hope I acted how I should. I mean, Hayate said I should prove myself. I'm still not sure what I'm suppose to prove, but right now I don't care. I'm having fun in this festival & having fun with Nami. Who would have thought I'd live with Yokai anyway? Is this fate? Meh, I don't know.

I look at the sky, & it is getting dark. "Well, I guess we should be off..." Another thing comes to my mind. I had this date with Nami, & I thought it would never happen, but it's been a while since Solo's funeral. I wish I could get to know him better...

Come to think of it, isn't that Sagashi person able to link to Solo? Maybe I can speak to Solo after all? But...I don't have a clue where he is right now. Besides, it would be rude to leave Nami right now, & that would make Hayate see I'm no good for Nami. I suppose I'll have to wait tomorrow for class. I turn to Nami with a smile & ask, "Should I drop you off at your dorm?" I'd follow her anyway since I got nothing better to do for the rest of the night.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
    Years
  • Nami Kyuuketsuki
    Chapter 3: The spy of Fairytale.
    Schoolgrounds

"The date is a success," Takumi smiles at Nami as it seemed like he wasn't intending to hide the blush on his human face. Nami wondered why he would say something like that because it embarrassed her greatly. She turned her red face away as she tried to calm down. "I-I guess so." Nami said quietly, then realizing what she said. "I-I mean! Yes! It was a success!" Nami tried to correct her terrible choice of words.

Takumi looked at the sky for a second and Nami took this opportunity to look at his face. Nami blushed while doing so as she was thinking a lot of things. "He's quite handsome..." She thought but shaked her head after she realized what she was thinking. "Well, I guess we should be off..." Takumi suddenly spoke. "Y-Yeah..." Nami replied and smiled a little. Takumi turned to Nami with a smile and weird enough, Nami didn't try to hide her face this time... just like Takumi didn't a little while ago. "Should I drop you off at your dorm?" Nami blinked at his question, then stared at the ground with her hair gently falling beside her face. "W-Well..." Nami stuttered. She didn't want to say goodbye to him yet, she didn't want to say goodbye to her boyfriend yet...

"W-We didn't eat dinner yet and..." Nami returned her gaze towards him and smiled cutely with a slightly bit of embarrassement into it as well. "W-Would you like to eat with me in my dorm room? I can cook very well a-and... I guess I want to thank you for today... I had a great time." Nami played with her hair.

Songbird

Tonight, the marigolds bloom for her.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2024

"Sorry, sorry," Lilina chuckled as she recomposed herself, as if she hadn't been kicked in the chest and a blade wasn't up against her neck just moments ago—who knows? Maybe she snapped. Either way, she was back to being the young man others knew her as. "I didn't really look where I was aiming until after I threw him. I'm glad you're alright..." and not slitting her throat. She glanced around Yami's side at the incapacitated werewolf and the busted tree he'd crashed into. It was a little odd that this guy hadn't even moved, yet he avoided the impact.

Eh. She could worry about it later.

Lilina walked around the knife-wielding student in front of her, lifting the werewolf's arm over her shoulders to prop his unconscious body up. She turned to the odd young man and the entourage accompanying him, and asked, "Sorry again, but do you mind giving me a hand? I need to get this guy to the infirmary.

"I'm Cameron, by the way."

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • Yami Gin ― 銀ヤミ

Calmly Collected

Chapter III ― Part IV
    "Fighting for a Cause"

Festival
    x

"... Your apology is accepted." I approached and lifted the other arm of the unconscious monster. Even being near it left my pelt spiked and wary. I contemplated why this Cameron's voice suddenly got deeper, mainly just to distract myself from the task at hand, but deemed it an empty and pointless subject of thought. It was after several long moments that I chose to introduce myself. "My name is Yami, by the way." I glanced ahead, towards the maze that was the school hallways. "I don't know where anything is in this place, so I'm relying on you to lead us there."

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • Nami Kyuuketsuki and Takumi Makkusu
    Chapter 3: The spy of Fairytale.
    Schoolgrounds

Nami asked Tak if he could have dinner with her at her dorm, even offering to cook. Tak blushed a bit, but then his stomack growled. He held his stomach as he made a comedic yet sad expression, "Sure, I could come eat."

"T-Then let's go!" Nami said cheerfully. She couldn't believe he just said yes. She felt butterflies in her stomach. She was gonna cook for the one she loves! Nami led him to the girl's dorm.

On their way to the girl's dorm, Tak was thinking what he and Nami could even talk about. They could talk about their family and such, but Tak didn't feel like talking about that. He thought they could talk about the classmates & friends they made. Deciding on a topic, Tak continued to follow Nami until they had reached their destination.

Nami opened the door to the girl's dorms and took a few steps inside. She immediately continued to her own room and unlocked the door. "Please come inside~"

Tak felt a little uncomfortable entering the girl's dorm. It's called girl's dorm for a reason. He stepped inside and looked around the room.

Nami closed the door behind them. "Sit anywhere you like, I'll start cooking." Nami said with a smile all over her face. This was the first time she was having someone over... the first time in her whole life actually. She walked towards the small kitchen and started making the preparations. This meal had to be perfect.

It would be a while before the meal was ready. Somehow, Tak felt like it's their second date. It was an odd feeling. To pass the time, he took out his 3DS... half a battery, and started playing Mario Party Island Tour.

"What is that?" Nami asked as she saw Takumi taking out some device. She sat down next to him as she was waiting for the water to bowl.

Tak gets a little surprised by Nami. She's supposed to be cooking, right? He continued with the game, going through the menu and stuff, "It's just a video game," he answered.

Nami kept looking at it but as soon as she heard her water boiling she immediately ran back to the kitchen. A Vampire's weakness was water. Even if she would drink water she would be slightly hurted but she couldn't possibly cook Takumi's food in something else. All the preparations were done so she could start cooking. "I-I have a laptop, you know... if you wanna use it then it's in my drawer." Nami said, afraid that Takumi could get bored.

A laptop. What does Nami use it for? "Damn!" Tak got a little frustrated when he lost a Mini-game in Bowser's Tower, so he just closed it, returned his 3DS to his pocket and continued examining the room. "I'm fine, thanks."

Nami started cooking the Salmon that she prepared in herb butter. This was the only thing that she had to do before the meal was ready... except that the rice was cooking in normal water and that she had to get the water out of the rice pot before it would overcook. As she did this, some of the hot water touched her hand. Normally this wouldn't do much but it was normal water! "Tch...!" Nami tried to hide her pain and just continued with what she was doing. "I-It's ready..." Nami said to Takumi and put two dishes with rice, salmon and something that looked like curry but less spicy.

As Nami called Tak for dinner, he immediately jumped to his seat and examined the food. She must be a cat person if she loved Salmon. Everything else looked delicious. Just glaring at the food made his stomach growl louder. "I'm starving!" he pointed out while drooling a little.

Nami smiled at him. "Then eat it." Nami hid her hand under the table and took a fork in her other hand, starting with the salmon. "Do you like salmon?" Nami asked in curiosity. She choosed for salmon because... well, she didn't have a good reason for that actually, she just liked salmon and wanted Takumi to taste it.

Tak began with the rice as he took a bit of it. Nami was eating the fish salmon, which to be honest Task didn't like. The fish. He tried it once, didn't like it. Of course, his answer was pretty clear. "Not really," he said like it was nothing.

After hearing Takumi's answer, Nami felt a thight feeling in her chest. She had given it her all to give Takumi a meal he would at least like but at the end he didn't like part of the dish. "I-I'm sorry... If I had knew that I wouldn't have given you salmon..." Nami said as she felt a bit guilty.

Tak could feel Nami's guilt about the salmon. "Ah, it's not like that! I just don't like any fish is all." His answer was given quickly and began with the curry. He should bring up a different topic, soon.

Nami listened to what Takumi said while trying to move her left, paralyzed hand. Takumi didn't like any fish... Nami really didn't knew that. Takumi is a human and Nami thought that all humans liked fish because it's one of their food sources. Oh well... the more you know. "Please don't tell me you dislike curry either." Nami said jokingly but hoped to find out. "I-I can make you something else if you want..."

"Actually, the curry's good. You don't give yourself credit," Tak tried to cheer Nami up. He continued with the rice and spoke again, "Anyway, what are your thoughts about our friends?"

"A-Actually... you were my first friend at this academy... I didn't make much friends..." Nami said a little embarressed but sad at the same time. She would probably sound like a loser but Takumi truly was her first friend. Considering that she probably had to try to make some more friends. Coming to think of it, this was also the first time that Nami brought someone to her home or... room.

Nami had no others friends. Takumi thought she might had made some at the academy. In any case, only one person was on Takumi's mind, "W-well, what about... Solo. He's been on my mind for a while now..." he stopped eating momentarily to digest the thought. How would Nami answer?

Nami stopped eating. "S-Solo is dead... I know that because I saw him dying." Nami replied. Besides, he didn't like her.

So Nami didn't know. "He's dead... but is he gone for good?"

Nami was surprised by this question. "You mean that Sagishi guy who said things awfully familiar to things Solo always said?" Nami asked. "There's no point in asking it now. I saw Sagishi leaving the school with his stuff today. He's probably gone already." Nami continued eating

What a pain. It's not like Tak would talk to him tonight anyway. "Well..." Tak took a bite of rice, trying to find the right words in his mind.

"What's wrong...?" Nami asked with a worried look on her face.

"When I look back to how I met Solo, I didn't think highly of him. During that fight, I think I saw a side of him I didn't see before. I'm hoping I can find Sagashi and try to be friends with Solo from beyond the grave." Tak doesn't feel fear about confronting Solo. He's at least sure Nami will be there to support him.

Nami was surprised about his answer but smiled after a while as she thought back about his words. "You're so kind..." she said. She took another bite of her curry with rice.

Tak stuffed his face with food, which was red at the moment. I hope I can find him tomorrow.

Nami giggled from seeing his red face and stuffed the last bit of curry in her mouth. At that moment Nami stood up and walked towards her refrigerator. "Do you want something to drink?" Nami asked as she took out a blood bag out of the refrigerator and started drinking it.

Without thinking, or occupied with the food going down his throat, Tak refused a drink from Nami. "Is o'ay!" As he gulps down the last bit of food, he looked at her for the time. "I should head back," he claimed and smiled at Nami. "Thanks for the meal!"

"O-Of course..." Nami replied to Takumi. "Will I see you tomorrow...?" Nami asked shyly with a tiny bit of redness appearing on her cheeks. At least they were able to spend time together today.

What an odd question to ask, "Of course you will! We're in the same class together, aren't we?" Tak replied, slightly grinning before opening the door. "I'll see you tomorrow!" he bid farewell and left for the Boys' Dorm.

Nami nodded as he left her dorm room. She sighed deeply when she thought back about today. It was wonderful except for the fact that Hayate turned up. Nami started cleaning up the table, dishes and everything else she had used. Once she was done she got undressed and took out her pyjama's which she pulled on before hopping in her bed.

Once Tak returned to his room. He didn't check if his roommate was here or not. He merely got some chocolate he had been craving for since the carnival. He kind of got ready for bed and took out his phone to watch Hulu Plus as he hopped into bed. It doesn't take long before he fell asleep a few hours later.

New IC day
    Chapter 4: Genderbend

There's a new IC day!

Cafétaria:
    Breakfast:
    • Apple juice
    • Grape juice
    • Blood bags
    • Natural pancakes
    • Blueberry pancakes
    • Raw cow meat
    • Cooked pigeot meat
    Lunch:
    • Tea
    • Coffee
    • Raw meat
    • Cooked eggs
    • Baked eggs with bacon
    • Blueberry muffins
    Diner:
    • Curry with rice
    • Salmon wraps
    • Pizza Margerita or Pepperoni
    • Raw fish
    • Raw pig meat with baked potatoes
    • Tea
    • Coffee
    • Apple juice
    • Cola

Moon stance: Third quarter moon!
    lunar_phase_19.jpg

Khawill

<3
    Years
  • Elise

Elise shrieked in horror and ran out of the bathroom. "Yvette, something is completely wrong!" She said fearfully.

Yvette sat up from her bed and rubbed her face, "Is there some kind of itsy bitsy in the shower?" She mumbled tiredly, "I really don't think it is a big deal if so." As soon as she began to really wake up and become aware, she finally figured out the problem, "Son of a b--"

Frio

I walked from the track to the girl's living quarters. I had told Elise and Yvette that I would spend the day with them. I walked up the stairs and knocked on their door. "Hey it's me Frio, are you guys there?" I heard yelling and panic from Elise, and a lot of curse words from Yvette. "Is everything good in there?" I said.

The door opened and Yvette pulled me inside and slammed the door. "Big problem." She said, but then went silent after looking at me, "So it isn't just us then..."

"What do you mean." I asked. "Hey, you guys look different, been working out at all?" I said confused.

"Frio, you idiot." (Yvette said this with much stronger words) "You don't feel different at all? Nothing completely out of the ordinary? Perhaps your chest, or how you looked in the mirror?"

"Now that you mention it, I did notice I looked a bit different when I was taking a shower." I said thinking back, I looked down at my chest, then at Yvette's, "Huh." I said, "By the way, Yvette you sound like a dude."

Yvette looked fairly frustrated, and Elise's face turned red at the very conversation. Elise answered though, "Frio, you're a girl now..."

"Damn." I said, "Guess that explains why I didn't have to shave my face." I rubbed my face, "So are you guys like, guys now?"

"Yes." She said, "How are you taking this so well?"

I shrugged, "I woke up this way, so I guess it is natural. Might just be puberty."

Yvette sighed, "Do you even know how genders work?" She spat, "This isn't puberty."

"Oh." I said, "I know! Maybe this is a dream, and you two are just in my imagination." Yvette hit me pretty hard in the stomach, "You can't hit a girl..." I said out of breath, "That's abuse."

Elise was slightly confused. I looked at her, and she still looked familiar, just a little more masculine with shorter hair. She still looked kind of girly though. Yvette on the other hand looked just about the same, just with a much more scary look. "Not sure why you are so worked up Yvette," I said, "It looks like they may have gotten bigger." My compliment didn't register well, and she punched me again. Elise shook her head.

"When I found out who did this, I'll bring them a rainbow pony." (Again she never actually said this, it was a lot more grotesque and had to do with using their insides and my neck from a high place.)

"We should use fake names." I said, "Since our names are not gender neutral."

"Good idea." Yvette growled, "You can be called Stupida, and Elise can be called Ellis."

"I like the name Fria better." I said.

Elise liked her name but added in, "Yvette could be called Evan." Yvette shrugged and went back to spouting profanity.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
    Years
  • Sorae Kakori Jenai

Cookies; neck and neck with cereal, toast, and rice in the battle for worldwide breakfast dominance.

Or at least they were in Sorae's mind. A mild morning jog had the precedent of sugar-ful cookies, which were scarfed and borderline choked on several times. It was delicious, even though they were dangerous. Extremely dangerous; Cookies were now breakfast, a snack, and a weapon. Sounds delicious. Sorae's foolery was kind of adorable, in a "well he's being stupid" kind of way. It wasn't entirely his fault; the previous day was full of dumb encounters of this kind, and he supposed it had passed on to the following day.

Anyways, his jog was finally interrupted by a trip over a shoelace, which led to a trip over another shoelace, which lead to him just laying on the grass and looking at the early morning sky. Which is nice if you like the sky in the morning, and maybe the forest was a possible destination to mess around in. Y'know, until you start feeling weird all over yourself and you stand up to discover that you've got BREASTS. Fascinating. He couldn't explain the sensation, it was like his body rearranged his self. And his hair grew a bit. It took him a moment to piece together what happened. And that "piecing together what happened" was followed by an ear splitting scream.

It wasn't even a manly scream.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • Yami Gin ― 銀ヤミ

Calmly Collected

Chapter IV ― Part I
    "A Fighting Chance"

??????????
    x

As I stirred from sleep, I immediately heard a familiar voice above me, speaking in my own native language. "He is waking." A voice smooth and relaxing in tone.

Another voice, one deeper than the previous, replied. "Maybe now we'll get some answers."

"Is that all you are concerned about?"

"No, of course not. But it is important nonetheless."

"Yuki... Raito...?" I sat up, paws on soft material I remembered from long ago, reminding me of childhood. As I opened my eyes, they met those of my siblings. I looked down at the ground, and to my surroundings. Our old room. We were beneath our castle, inside of the mountain. I rose onto all fours, approaching the one-way window to examine the land beneath our home. "I'm back home... How...?"

Yuki approached and sat beside me, her tail resting against my back in a reassuring manner. "We found you atop the mountain, unconscious. We assume you came from the portal, though--"

"We need to know what happened." Light butted in. The bulky silver-pelted wolf approached, his tone more serious. "If our clan is in danger from anything on the other side of--"

"I am pleased to see you too, Raito," I retorted sarcastically, though I did also mean it sincerely. "Nice to see you haven't changed in the slightest."

"I--" Yup; I really got him with that one. He's speechless.

"Don't you think you could show even the slightest bit of concern for your brother??" Yuki snapped at him, which put a mild smirk on my face. It was just like old times.

"W-- It's not like I-- Ugh." He shook his head with a sigh. "Fine, I missed you. It's just a busy lifestyle, you know that. You both do," he eyed Yuki, who merely shot a stern look back.

"You're turning into father, Raito." She joked.

"Speaking of which," I interjected, "do they know? About the portal, about me, anything?"

"Do they ever pay attention?" Yuki added snidely. "You could bring home a werewolf and claim her as your mate and they still wouldn't notice."

I shot her a darting glare, and she merely began cracking up. Shaking my head, I sat up against the window of a wall, gazing down at the land of my home world. "... I need to go back."

"What??" They both replied in stunned unison.

"A battle is brewing in their world, I was preparing for it until I woke up here."

"There's a war brewing here, in your home world, Yami." Light stood somewhat valiantly. "Are you saying their world is more important?"

"Of course not!" I closed my eyes. "But I am willing to bet that they would fight in our world, for us, in the same circumstance. Or are you saying you would not defend the innocent?"

"Obviously, but family comes first, or have you forgotten?" He snapped.

"Would you knock it off??" Yuki snapped right back at him, taking him wholly by surprise. "I agree with this decision Yami."

I merely nodded in response. "Besides, a roamer from our world ended up there, just like I did."

Light glared. "You're doing this for a roamer?? Who's to say you can trust one of--"

"Excuse me!?" A new voice shouted as a gray-black wolf entered the room. "Do you have something against roamers, Raito?"

"Eh-- No, I--- Uhm..."

"That's what I thought."

"Raven?" I turned around and the amber eyes of a familiar face looked into mine. "It's not often you come into our castle."

"I heard what happened... And I was listening to your conversation. I'd like to go with you to help." Raven replied, wearing a smirk she was well-known for.

"You wish to help innocent beings to defend against evil?"

"No, I just haven't been in a good fight in a while." Her tail flicked in excitement. "That it helps good people is merely a bonus."

"Well... Any help is going to increase the odds. I don't see any harm in it. Besides, it is good to see you again. I have to head up to the mountain and gather resources, want to come with?"

"Of course. And for the record, even if you'd said no, I would've followed you anyway."

"Yeah, I figured."

Last edited:

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
  • Blythe Chi-Okan

Blythe slung his sac over his shoulder effortlessly, his eyes set on his newly appointed home for the next periods of his life. . . well, it might be better to say existence. Even now, three years later, he was still dishearten by his decision to leave his human parents, though, they seemed more than happy to have learned of his immersion into his new home.

He smiled at the innocent thought, his full lips pulling up into a closed smirk. " I suppose now is better time than any." uttered Blythe. He took a cursory glance over himself, smoothing out the creases in his dark blue long sleeve shirt and tapping the toes of his brown leather boots against the earth beneath him. And here begins a new chapter, he thought to himself evenly.

As he walked through the iron-welded gates, down a stoned path, and into the center of campus; the weirdest sensation rolled down his body. From out of nowhere he felt a heaviness on his chest, along with a pair tingling sensations as well. Something- also seemed... missing. He narrowed his bushy brows over his topaz orbs in concern. It wasn't everyday that these sensations would just pop up. Then a sneaking feeling directed his eyes towards his chest; where two large breasts now occupied his usual flat canvas.

Blythe stared at them for a long, indescribable time. In the back of his mind, where confusion had not taken hold, he could here the screams and chaos of other students dealing with a similar problem. Slowly, he raised his gaze off of his new found assets, only to cross a horror stricken girl as she ran around, yelling bloody murder about an added appendage; one that she apparently didn't want.

"I think I've been turned into a girl." he utter calmly to himself. "Hmm? That's weird. Those two did say this school was special..." His fist clenched at his side, then suddenly his fangs protruded from his mouth, and his voiced seethed with a hushed raged. " I didn't think they had meant body altering special."

He grasped the golden, antique key on his necklace; its archaic structure withstanding a strength that could normally crush steel. He closed his eyes and took deep breathes to smother the animosity that he was feeling for his birth parents at that moment; if he didn't there was no telling who could get caught in his massacre.

"It will be great they said, it will be fun." he muttered to himself. "I believe me and them have different definitions for that word."

His eyes shifted to the side, his mind wondering if anyone would notice the new gu- or girl on campus. He swore that he'd calmly ignore anyone that tried to talk to him, at least until this witchery had been cleansed from his body. Blythe sighed coolly, his hand wrapping around the rope of his sac again. "Now what do I do?" he wondered just as broodingly as he had earlier.

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • Oz

The blonde haired Mage walked through the graveyard of Youkai Academy as he visited the grave of the traitor Solo. "You know, You could've been fun to pull pranks on. It's no fun when you're dead now is it?" Oz left the gravestone and entered the deadly forest. "Though... there are a lot of other people I can pull pranks on... rather said... a whole school!" Oz chuckled as he made his way to the gates. "Have fuuunnnn~" Oz said as he flicked his fingers and watched how male students, that were chatting on the schoolgrounds, slowly turned into girls.

"Hahaha maybe I'll stay a little longer to enjoy this! I have to wait for the commander anyway..." Oz hid in a tree and laughed and the screaming boys and yelling girls. "Part one of plan B is in operation... part two will happen later today." Oz said with a sinister smile across his babyface.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • Terra Ignis - Boy's Dorm

"Maybe a french accent...no, that sounds stupid..." Another idea in the already overflowing trashcan. Not a metaphysical trashcan, either, there was a waste bin practically tipping over with a notebook's worth of rejected ideas. Terra rustled his hair wildly as he pushed his weight to the back of his chair. "Why is this so difficult!" He yelled, frustrated. "You would think that creating a personality would be easy. People make characters all the time, but..." Seemingly, after having lost all of his energy, he dropped his arms and drooped his head over his chair. "...It's harder than it looks."

Terra, after resolving to become his own person despite the fact that his possibly temporary existence could end at any minute, took his own words a little more literally than he probably should have. Of course, he realized that becoming his own person didn't mean "creating a character and then embodying them", but he took a long look at the past week and wondered if the Terra that was had the capability of becoming something. This was largely because of the fact that he actually made a girl cry just by existing. Not really something that's easy to brush off. But what Terra found even more impressive was that Gavin had enough of an effect on the girl that she cried over his disappearance. In other words, his being was powerful enough to affect someone so powerfully that they shed tears upon his leaving. That was incredible to Terra. Not having a family of his own, he didn't really know what it was like for someone to feel so deeply about another even without trying. He didn't know how Gavin did it, either, and started to fear that the "Terra" that was created wouldn't be good enough, especially because he didn't have any experience growing up. Terra was just...created. As a result, he decided that he wanted to make a character that could stand out and, at the time, make people cry for reasons other than his existence.

Of course, that wasn't the only thing that he'd been working on. Next to the downtrodden character was a glove and...something else that looked like it could have been made with a glove in mind. The glove was a project that he had been working on to convert natural elements into one of four Chinese elements. It was meant to make it so that he could use magic in a similar that Gavin did. There was a problem, though: he was using science, not magic. Even more, it wasn't really viable for combat at the time, it could pretty much only spew small flames.

Because of this, the young spawn started reading up on Gavin's theories on the Deva Magi, ones that ended up coinciding with the books. It all seemed to be theoretical, really, and he was surprised that Gavin was able to delve into it as much as he did. Terra honed in on aether. It was a fascinating idea, an unbelievable sea of magical energy that could be converted into just about anything. Terra wished to harness that energy, but he didn't wish to become a Deva Mage, for obvious reasons. Though, that's not to say that he hadn't considered it before. He considered it a good number of times, actually. He knew how stupid it was, but the thought that he wouldn't make the same mistake that Gavin did hung in his mind. He never took the jump, though. It was simply a temptation, and nothing else.

That's what the other glove's function was: to create a temporary portal to Hell for the sake of extracting aether, similar to the way that the sigil did. In its current state, it couldn't function in any sense. Really, there was too much that could go into what made a sigil work the way it did. Was it the contract between the demon and the mage that made it activate, otherwise they simply exist as body-art? Maybe it was simply the design, and it simply needed some form of activation. Maybe it was the Devon language that activated the sigil (though, that wouldn't explain the whole "flames upon going haywire" deal). That was hardly beginning of the theorizing, and it was the source of several breakdowns and frustrated screams. In the end, what he'd made could barely even be considered a prototype.

The whole "personality hunt" was a break from it all, but even that proved to be incredibly stressful. He sighed and moved from his chair to his bed, looking at the ceiling. He was tired, and that day had proven eventful- well, as eventful as it could have been considering that he'd stayed in his room all day. He let his head drop to the side and gazed upon the wooden mask that lay next to him. "...I do need a little sleep," he said somberly. He picked up the mask and raised it in the air, think for only a moment before attaching it to himself and fading away into darkness.

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • Ryuu Higoroshi & Divine
    Chapter 3: 3C's Homeroom teacher
    Classroom 13

Ryuu woke up next to his beautiful woman when he stretched himself and wondered why it seemed like Divine had grown in her sleep. He rubbed in his eyes and stroke his long green hair out of his face. "...I should visit a hairdresser." He told himself and stood up to take a shower. He felt an heavy feeling on his chest but decided to not pay attention to it and assumed he just slept bad. In the shower he put the warm tab on and pulled off his pyjama's which were somehow way too big. Ryuu wasn't fully awake yet and didn't even notice this fact. It was until he looked into a mirror when he started getting surprised. His face turned pale and he was sweating. He tried to hold himself in but failed. He screamed like a woman and started feeling at the things on his chest, then screamed again.

"Ryuu... what the hell are you doing... you better not be here with another wom-" Divine entered the bathroom and looked at the person who was supposed to be her boyfriend slash fiancee. Ryuu did nothing but staring back at the now taller Divine. "What the hel-" It was her turn to take a look inside the mirror and was fairly surprised at what she found. "Why the heck did we turn into the opposite gender?" Divine said, trying to stay calm. "Did someone pull a prank?" Divine asked getting more furious by the minute. "This is absolutely not Sagishi, he shouldn't be able to do this with his magic. Neither can Gavin and Allister have done this..." Ryuu started thinking as he pulled on a woman's uniform and gave Divine a male one. "Please warn everyone inside the school and make all the students from 3C come to the classroom. I'll make an announcement for them." Ryuu hurried out of the dorm room and ran towards the school building. He entered the announcement room and pushed the man behind it away. "Sorry! This is an emergency!" he apologized.

"To all the students of class 3C with Ryuu Higorosh as homeroom teacher, would you kindly hurry to classroom 13? This is an emergency." Ryuu ended the announcement and ran towards his own class, opening the doors, hurrying inside and hastily getting his book about magic spells. "What kind of sorcery is this?!"

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
    Years
  • Lerion and Lilina

Pleasant sunlight pierces through the leaves, small noises can be heard here or there, cue beautiful woodland music. All is right with the world... well it never is but even if it was there would be just one thing that is just a teensey weensy bit off. Lerion woke up early just like any other day. He wanted to make sure he was clean so he went down by a nearby stream in his real form to wash off. Satisfied with his state of cleanliness he switched to his human form to make sure his uniform hadn't been disturbed in whatever hammerspace his appearances went to whenever they were inactive. He found a spot where the water was a bit more opaque to see if he at least looked remotely groomed, and almost instantly fell back and looked behind him. Nothing.

Wha - But there was just some girl behind me... I saw her. He didn't want some random girl who hadn't heard of his stupid phobia to unwittingly sneak up on him and cause a panic attack. When he was sure he was in fact alone he looked into the stream again and he saw the same girl again, but for some reason his own reflection wasn't there. He froze at the sight of the feminine face in the water, one of her eyes was icy blue with bits of red, and the other green with flecks of gold. Lerion raised his hand to his face and the girl in the water did the same, when he touched his face it felt so much softer than usual, and a look of surprise overtook the face of the girl in the water.

At contact with a girl's skin his pulse sped up and he felt as if he could smell the sickly-sweet stench of blood. He couldn't help trying to confirm his suspicions, and his hands wandered down to his chest. What he—no, she felt was so jarring and brought such an alien sensation to her body she let out a high-pitched scream before she realized what she was doing and fell to the ground in the fetal position, trapped in the all-too-real ever-present nightmare of the worst day of his life.

Lilina was caught up in a fight, yet again. This one, however, was one she'd agreed to the day before. She wasn't going to be able to keep up her training without sparring partners, and it was probably dangerous to keep letting her classmates catch her off-guard. Thankfully a yasha she'd met had been more than willing to compromise with her in exchange for him practicing his summoning abilities.

He summoned a golem today—a mobile suit of armor about as tall as he was, but he had trouble controlling it to move naturally. It was taken down on the first round rather easily, and the second with only a little more difficulty. When the yasha finally got into the flow of the fight, he was much more capable, and he started moving the golem more fluidly. The match was soon interrupted, though, as the yasha experienced odd discomfort. His golem disappeared, and when Lilina tried to help, his chest had grown, and his hair lengthened to near shoulder-length.

The yasha almost immediately screamed, and ran off. He needed a mirror, a doctor, and maybe something to punch. Lilina's response wasn't to freak out, although she certainly thought she was getting delusional, and decided to take a look around.

It turned out that a lot of the students, and even faculty members, had been changed to the opposite sex. For a moment, Lilina wondered why it didn't affect her. Her bound chest didn't shrink, and she hadn't grown anything undesirable. Maybe she was just going to have a delayed reaction. She was posing as a guy, too; maybe the cause of the craze just skipped her over or tried turning her into the girl she really was. Maybe she was actually starting to get a little loony. Constricting your lungs might have that effect. Still, she thought it smart to get away from the school for a little while while things cooled down. Letting her hair out from the braids that held it back, and removing the bandages from her chest so she could breathe better, Lilina took a scenic escape to the wood outside the school.

After a good 10 minutes trapped in his misery Lerion had finally relaxed. After all he wasn't just some girl, he was still himself... just really pretty, and higher-pitched. He figured as long as he avoided touching his own skin until it wore off he'd be fine since, as always, his own scent didn't stand out to him. He stopped for a moment and had to hold in a rather immature laugh. It was SHE, not HE. Does that mean I should call myself something different? Lerian, Leria... ugh, this sucks, I have to be careful not to trigger my own f***ing phobia... and now I'm wearing the wrong uniform.

Leria, as we may as well call her now, decided the uniform problem was something she'd have to deal with when she got to class. Although, hopefully she could just have a member of the staff fix her without ever having to change uniforms at all; the thought of wearing a skirt really didn't appeal to her. She got up and started to walk towards the edge of the forest but stopped when an unfamiliar scent wafted into her nose. She quickly darted behind one of the larger trees and slowly looked around, sniffing the air occasionally. Girls almost never come around here besides Luna, and that's definitely not her. S***, was Luna affected, too? Maybe she turned into a man. That would've been really confusing. At least if other students had the same problem he wouldn't be all alone with it.

Leria peeked around the trunk she was hiding behind, and found the unfamiliar girl—IS SHE STRIPPI—okay, she just got rid of the blazer and unbuttoned her shirt to get it over her shoulders. She was wearing the boys' uniform. Wait, did that mean she was a guy turned into a girl? Leria had seen some female students wearing the boys' uniform before, though. Trying to figure this out was starting to hurt her head.

She looked around again and noticed that she was washing her head in the stream. She must not have wanted to get the uniform wet. Leria smelled sweat; was she working out earlier? She walked over towards the girl but made sure to keep a safe distance so as hopefully not to startle her and called out to her. "Hello, I've never noticed you around here before."

The girl was obviously startled. Leria could smell it, though she retained her composure and ruffled her hair out with her fingers. She got as much water out of her hair as she could, and quickly covered herself up, replying as she did so. "This is my first time over here." The young lady picked up her blazer and put it back on, leaving it alone once she had the sleeves around her arms. "You must come out here often."

Leria smiled and showed her elongated canines without thinking about it. "I'm here any time I'm alone outside of class; I'm more comfortable around here than the dorms." She replied. "My name is Lerio—er, Leria; Class 3C, it's nice to meet you."

"Lilina, 3B." Maybe if she hadn't caught Lilina stripping, Leria might have gotten a "likewise" or something in return, but a faint smile reassured her that she didn't completely screw up.

She didn't worry about it too much; it's not like she expected anybody to be taking their clothes off in the open. Leria thought about mentioning her predicament but decided not to bother a stranger about it, it's not like any of the students would be able to help her out with it.

"So why are you all the way out here?" Surely she didn't just come for the scenery if she took a partial bath.

Leria seemed visibly disturbed about something, despite the rather cheerful demeanor. "I came out to get away from the freak-out at the school. Everyone started flipping sex."

Lilina's blunt assessment of the situation stumped her for a second but she quickly recovered and giggled at the mention of freak-outs. "Thankfully, I'm done with that... for now at least, although it's definitely weird. Wait... so it is happening to other people? Then, did you not change like everyone else apparently is?"

All she did was join the giggling in response. "I think it skipped me."

"Lucky you." Leria looked downcast for a second. "I'm about the worst person to be made a girl."

"If it makes a difference, I think you make a pretty girl."

For a moment, Leria blushed. "W-Wait! You're misunderstanding! I have really bad gynophobia. I mean, if I'm like this I'll have to avoid looking too closely at mirrors or making any sort of physical contact with myself. This is the first time the school's rule about changing forms is going to piss me off." She finished with a kick to a poor defenseless rock.

"Changing forms? Are you a werewolf?" She wanted to reach out and play with Leria's ears, which she seemed to have forgotten about. They were cute.

"Lycan, actually, but I am good friends with a werewolf."

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Takumi Ma- ...WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED TO ME?!?

Ugh...zzz... OK, wake up Tak. I groggily try to get out of bed, my sleepy eyes not even winking. Strange, I feel...different. Must be a side-effect from lack of sleep. I gotta stop play my games at night. Meh, it's not like my parents are here anyway.

Putting my issues aside, I look for my school clothes & change into them. I'm not focused enough to look at them. I head to the bathroom to wash my face, which feels a little smoother than usual. A little strange, but whatever. With my face cleaned up, including wiping my eyes from the sand, as I'm about to brush my teeth, my vision is a little clearer. What I notice first is what I see in the mirror. A cute looking girl with a ponytail. No offense, but she's cuter than Nami, just a bit...wait. What's a girl like her doing in my room anyway? I turn around to question the girl, but no one was their. I turn to the mirror & look a little closer, I feel my face. Uhm... I hold my head, wondering if this is actually happening. ...This girl in the mirror. I-is it...?!

Spoiler:

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH?!!" It's me! I'm a girl! "What the hell! How did this happen?! Wait, m-maybe it's a trick! Yeah, this mirror is a trick!

...Not a trick, not a trick! "Agh, what happened?!" I look down at myself, freaking out!

I scream at the top of my lungs, so loud that someone nearby the building might here my voice, my female voice, "THAT'S THE LAST TIME I OVERSLEEP!!"

-

Somehow even my clothes are a little different. I walk myself to the cafeteria, feeling a little insecure. I barely recognize anyone here, but I feel like this is only happening to me. I look left & right, still freaking out inside, "Will Nami even recognize me? Can Sagashi help me out with this? Higoroshi-sensei? Ugh, nothing makes sense anymore!" I need some food. I hope no one hits on me. I don't like this one bit. It's just to weird. Suddenly I hear an announcement from a woman, telling my class to head to our classroom immediately for an emergency meeting. I don't know what that's about, but my problem is much more important than that, but whatever. Breakfast can wait.

Last edited:

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
  • Blythe Chi-Okan

Blythe walked around the extensive campus, his eyes glancing down at the map he had gotten from the front office, his schedule seemed like nonsense to him. The letters, the shortened names, and abbreviations; it all seemed like gibberish to him. Sure, he could blame it on his, choppy at best, attendance at human school but that would be placing the blame on something else and he wasn't one to do that. He looked through the fine eye lashes of his female persona, the lashes too long for his comfort.

"What kind of school changes a first time students into a female." he muttered to himself, growing angry with how his day seemed to be going. He looked at the map again. It appeared at least that he was close to his class building. . . Maybe he was wrong?

The other students around him, some with ears, others with tails, and a few that looked plain inhuman were hurrying in every direction imaginable. A few of them had almost bumped into him but Blythe was use to subtly maneuvering out their way. So it seemed like none of them were even making contact with him.

A moment later Blythe heard a voice echo across the campus. The man's voice was urgent, making him pay even harder attention to it. "To all the students of class 3C with Ryuu Higorosh as homeroom teacher, would you kindly hurry to classroom 13? This is an emergency." The female voice urged.

Blythe looked around him and noticed others hurrying off in a singular direction to the north. Hell, he didn't care if he had a class with the guy or not. All he needed was a teacher that could possibly send him in the right direction. So he followed the students in front of him, happy that his body was covered up in his too-big male clothes. A few of the others diverged in different directions but Blythe was quick to find out if the rest of them was still heading towards Mr. Ryuu's classroom.

The couple of people that was left went in with out hesitation but Blythe halted at the door, unsure if he was allowed to simply just walk in. If he wasn't, he'd have to reap the consequences later, he thought. He walked in, the paper for the map still in hand. His piercing yellow eyes looked for the guy in charge, hoping that someone would notice his plea for help.​

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • Nami Kyuuketsuki
    Classroom 13

Nami woke up from her deep slumber and jumped out of her bed when she found out how late it was. She ran to the bathroom to trow water in her face without looking in the mirror. She was in a hurry and tried to pull on her female uniform which... was to small? Nami wondered what was wrong since she was small and slim, it wasn't possible that she had gotten fat after one day. She poked her stomach and... no fat at all, then what was wrong? It then crossed her mind that she could look at her stomach without any hindrance. She quickly grabbed her chest and noticed that "they" were gone. "Did someone cute them off?!" She yelled with a deeper and lower voice and quickly looked inside the mirror that she had neglected earlier.

Her mirror image surprised her in a very bad way. She tried staying calm and took a better look. Her hair was suddenly short and... she looked like a boy. A handsome one though. "This must be the worst day in my whole life..." She whispered to herself and stroke through her hair. She took a look at her body and found herself rather muscular. She carefully looked inside her pants and... "Eww..." She wanted to cry but couldn't. "Who did this to me...? Takumi can't see me like this..." Nami took a look outside and saw more students with the same problem, including some classmates and... Takumi? But... no, that couldn't be Takumi. This was a girl... unless the whole school was infected by whatever happened?

Nami heard a female voice over the speakers. It said that every student from class 3C had to hurry to classroom 13. Nami took her bag and tried to find clothes that she could wear. She found a men uniform in her closet. She had no idea what it did there but pulled it on and slowly left her room. She was determined to avoid Takumi today and left the girl's dorm... strange enough there were more boys leaving the girl's dorm. In a distance she saw a girl looking at her with piercing eyes. She didn't know why this person was looking at her but ignored it. Maybe she looked at Nami because she was a boy right now and left the girl's dorm...? No, that couldn't be it since there were more boy's leaving the girl's dorm and... wait, were the girl's leaving the boy's dorm?

Nami looked around her and noticed that clearly she wasn't the only student having this problem. "My chest grew!?" she heard a girl scream, making it obvious that she was a boy before this strange thing happened. Nami timidly entered the school building and ran as fast as she could to classroom 13 where she found... a female teacher? She didn't know her... or maybe this was Higuroshi-sensei but in a female body? Nami sat down and tried to hide her face as much as she could. She also sat in the back of the class on purpose.

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
  • Blythe Oki-Chan
    Chapter 4: Genderbender
    Classroom 13

Blythe held tight to the map in his. . . delicate hands. Awaiting for the teacher to arrive so that he could ask the woman for help on deciphering his schedule. In all honesty, he wasn't even sure if he wanted to be in the school anymore. The odd mixture of yokai essences and intentions were beginning to feel like a roller coaster. It was, in a sense, making him queasy. He looked off to his left by sheer chance and caught the sight of a man in a uniform walking by.

He had short dark hair and wore a male uniform, maybe this guy was actually student that had been changed. Everyone else seemed to be in disarray but. . . Well, he just promptly went to the back of the classroom. Blythe involuntarily ran his fingers through his long smoky hair, his eyes widening and softening as he did so. Perhaps he could ask the man for help; it didn't seem like to many of them were calm enough to help him out anyway.

He stepped lightly in his boots to the back, hating the fact that he was going to involve himself with others. He reached the table and stood there for a second. It was hard enough convincing himself it was worth the trouble to ask his question without having other girls fawning after him. He looked off to the side, before parting his lips, his now small fangs visible in between his pink full lips.

"Hey," he barked in a attempt to still sound manly. "Do you know what class I'm suppose to be in. It seems like this class but I'm not to sure." Absentmindedly he rubbed the back of his head, his cheeks growing rosy like they never had before while his lips remained even and balance on his face. "I can't read this damn sheet of paper." He explained begrudgingly.

"Will you please help me?" He asked broodingly, his natural vampiric charms automatically turning on. He place his hand on the table and leaned on it, his side facing the man in uniform as he looked off at the other students; feeling their confusion and curiosity.​

disciplish

supreme meme machine
    Years
  • Sorae Kakori Jenai

Sorae suffered multiple injuries to his [her?] psyche that day, but ultimately they were all initial. His sigh was obvious as he slipped into a blue jacket several times larger than his size; thankfully it covered his "bust" and made it look less prominent. It was relieving to still have guy clothes as he tightened some cargo pants as well with a belt; the clothes didn't reveal his physique. It was at that moment he accepted he was a "female" now and had to accept the pronoun, and thus he was now "she."

So, she listened to the announcement of a panicked woman and automatically knew who she was listening too, another one of her kind. No, not a Yasha, a once-dude-now-chick. Was that a transgender? She thought it was a transgender.

This "she" thing isn't working out, so let's return to "he." Sorae nodded in agreement with his thoughts and continued.

Maybe because it wasn't her choice... regardless, it was surely Ryuu calling for 3C; he was pretty sure that was the case. That sounded perfectly logical, he needed an explanation anyways. He looked at himself and gulped. This had to change, because he's a ladies man, emphasis on man he really really wasn't looking forward to getting used to this. His chest was pretty heavy anyways; he felt unbalanced and awkward.

His thoughts shifted to the panic of many, many students. Sorae did feel their pain; but he already had his not-so-manly scream moment and he wasn't about to admit it. He let his hair loose and some of it auto-covered his forehead, which was neat; the rest of it fell lazily and smoothly rolled off his shoulders. He located the room and subsequently didn't speak. He couldn't speak. If it was as if he was afraid of his voice, like the manliness had left it and like it wasn't his. Someone had replaced his voice with theirs. Yes, surely this was the answer; the blue haired boy-girl but not-a-trap picked up a chalk at the blackboard and simply wrote, "What's going on?!" before sitting down and quietly playing with his hair.

...long hair seemed entertaining at the moment.

Fairytale1515

Go To Sleep~
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    Nico
    ______________________________________________________________​

Nico stared blankly at the tall building in front of him. He stood just outside of the Youkai Academy gates, loathing the mere site of the elevated structure. Why did his parents have to enroll him into this school...and why did he agree in the first place? Ever since, that, happened, Nico hadn't made any other friends. He mostly just hung out with his brother, Yuki. But it wasn't just making friends that Nico stopped doing, but socializing completely. Other than his family, Nico never really talked to anyone, and he had begun to like it that way. It was much easier. Sure, it could get a little lonely that you only have three people to talk to, but you get used to it. And now that he's going to the Youkai Academy, he, regretfully, would have to start socializing again. That was actually the whole point of making him enroll here, to be honest.

Sighing a disheartened sigh, Nico slung his back pack over his shoulder to get it in a more comfortable position, and started towards the academy. He walked though the already opened large iron gates and down a broad stoned path, avoiding contact with anyone. But, there was something odd. It seemed that everyone was terrified and confused. Now that he bothered to listen closer, he could hear the ear piercing screams -both manly and high pitched- of other students. With a flick of his tail and a twitch of his ear, Nico began to feel...strange. Like, really strange. Taking a look down, Nico awkwardly realized he had somehow grown a pair of...uhm, female items... Quickly looking up, Nico's whole face turned red. What. The. Hell. Taking his glasses off, Nico gave them a firm rub then nestled them back onto his nose before looking back down, just to make sure.

They were still there.

By now, Nico was incredibly flustered, fuzzy black ears pressed down forwards onto his hair. Speaking of hair. Quietly, Nico reached up and combed his little hands through his jet black hair, which, somehow, seemed to have grown up a good inch or three longer. Oh wow, okay. Don't panic. Don't. I'm suddenly a girl now. You're in public Nico, don't freak out...

Just then, a female voice spoke over the announcements. The voice had instructed that every student in the class of 3C with Ryuu Higorosh as homeroom teacher to head to classroom 13. Uhm. Since Nico was new, he -she?- had no idea what his schedule was, but seeing as how currently he didn't have anything good to do other than panic, it would be a good idea to go aswell. Following the swarm of students, Nico staying at the back of the hurrying and panicked people. By the time he had reached Classroom 13, Nico still had his back pack on, face still lightly pink. He carefully looked around and quietly walked to sit in any random seat.

Looking closer to his surrounding, Nico noticed a woman at the front of the class, hastily grabbing books. Near the door, more students were entering. Some of them were relatively calm, while others...not so much. Flattening his ears against his head, he raised his legs so that he was huddled in a ball, tail and arms around said legs, and his longer hair attempting to cover his face. This was going to be a long day, he could tell.

Geras

Roleplayer
    Years

• Yorick Amherst Lee and Allister Curtis
    Forest Edge

The Day of The Festival

Yorick raised an eyebrow. "Why would one go to the library and not enter it? It makes no sense." Regardless of his own opinions though, he closed the door and began to wander around the building in search of Janie's scent as Allister had told him. His thoughts wandered as he did, scouring the field of many mixed scents, old and new. for that one specific one which happened to be an old one belonging to a person he hadn't encountered very often.

Yorick briefly wondered how Allister had come to be so smart. While Luthas could explain to him many things about himself and his own thoughts as well as those around him, there were many things he claimed that he honestly didn't know; things that he would recieve an answer on by Allister. Most of the time, at least. Was it because he read a lot of books? No, if Yorick tried to read too many books either he would forget what he read before or his head would start to hurt. Maybe Allister was just born smart. No, that didn't make sense either because all babies know nothing. In that case, it could be a combination of the two ideas. If he was born with a stronger mind, he would be able to retain what he read better and in larger quantities.

Yorick grinned (sort of) in satisfaction of his self-deducted answer. After a little more searching, he finally managed to find Janie's scent and quickly focused on it, effectively locking on. "I have found it. Follow me, it leads away from the academy." Thus, Yorick loped after the thin trail which fortunately became clearer as he approached the fresher parts of the scent's wake.

Allister was about to try and explain why entering the library would not be even remotely necessary when, thankfully, Yorick proceeded to start searching around for Janie's sent. Allister honestly just hoped that he would be able to find it - and after a few minutes it seemed that Allister's hopes had been rewarded... unfortunately it was rewarded in true Yorick form with the werewolf seeming to forget that Allister could not run even half as fast as he could.

Yorick hurtled off, or it seemed so to Allister, following the scent leaving Allister to sprint along after him.
    "I know that I said we're in a rush Yorick" Allister yelled after his canine friend "but some of us can't move as fast as you, remember?!" Allister continued to sprint after Yorick, exiting the building and running through the school grounds.

"If you don't slow down I'll paralyze you!"

Yet again, Yorick raised an eyebrow. "Allister, you've been making very little sense today," he called back, slowing down anyway. Why would he want to paralyze him? Wouldn't that make getting to Janie take longer? Allister seemed desperate to catch her as soon as he could, but it was contradictory that he wanted Yorick to slow down in reaching her.

Regardless, they made it to her location by the familiar forest soon enough. Without any other instructions from Allister, Yorick simply trotted towards her rather than using a stealthy approach or even charging her at top speed before she could notice him. Allister always had a plan, so Yorick figured that he had one this time as well.

Janie smirked to herself as she leaned against a tree near the edge of school grounds, twirling in her hands the stolen charm. That was way to easy to takeshe thought smirking more as she looked at the small object in her hands. She could just imagine the look on her target's face when she discovered the missing charm. She could also picture the girl's friends' reaction to it. Janie smiled slightly, an evil look in her eyes. I'll find new ways to mess with her. But I also need to get started on my work for Fairytale...find out what the boss wants me to do... She stopped her thoughts after a moment.

Footsteps...yes that was what she was hearing. She could even hear the yell of Allister. "This will be fun," she chuckled stepping away from the tree just as she spotted Cheryll's two friends appearing in her view. Smirking at the two Janie crossed one arm over her chest and held up the charm with the other. "Looking for this?!" she called out tauntingly.

"Well Janie I sure as hell didn't come here to look at that ugly mug, did I?" Allister responded, not even trying to be diplomatic with the girl. He did wonder though, whether she knew the charm wouldn't work for her or not... and he was hoping she'd give him the opportunity to demonstrate.

Allister could hardly stand the anger bubbling up within him, there may have been a time when he wasn't really connected to anyone but now that he was he wasn't going to let someone as pathetic as Janie hurt them in any way. "I'm only going to do this once Janie; I'm going to ask nicely. If you don't comply, well I don't think anyone will miss you. So, please hand over Cheryll's charm without screwing me around."

Janie shook her head as she listened to Allister speak, she could tell by looking at him that he was angry. This is going to be fun she smirked more. "You should know by now that even if you ask nicely I won't do what you want," she said waving her hand as her nails lengthened and sharpened and at the same time her devil wings and tail made an appearance. "If you want the brat's necklace back so bad you'll have to take it from me."

Allister sighed overdramatically, overemphasising that he thought this was going to be an gigantic waste of his time. "Fine then, I asked you nicely, but don't blame me if this ends with you vanishing from the face of the Earth. Yorick, close your eyes and then a second after I'm done speaking, grab the necklace."

Allister glared at Janie, his expression shifting to a smirk as he quickly shut his eyes. "Et erumpere lumen!" an enourmous white flash burst into being in front of Janie's face - close enough that closing her eyes wouldn't help (he'd been working out how to make this maneuver more effective in his studies). In an instant the flash was gone, Allister just hoped Yorick had been paying attention. If this doesn't work, I won't be held responsible for what I do to her. I tried the more passive approach.

There was no need to question Yorick's attentiveness, as he immediately obeyed Allister's orders. His eyes closed, and a single second after the mage had cast his spell he lunged forward to take the necklace. Day was turning into night and as the sun began its descent the moon started to rise, meaning that his already great speed was even further amplified. Of course, it still wasn't anywhere near the nigh-impossible speeds of the full moon, but it was considerably fast regardless.

His claws grazed past the girl with the intent of slicing the necklace from its strings, but for some reason the charm remained unharmed. Yorick was confused, but it was still clear what he had to do so he swiped at the necklace over and over with no success. "Having a little trouble there, mutt?" taunted Janie. It didn't make any sense. Usually when he slashed at things with his claws he cut them, or at least scratched them. This time it seemed as if he was swiping at nothing, yet he was sure this was where her scent was. Maybe Janie's Youkai species had intangibility powers? A magic intangibility spell?

Before Yorick could do anything in response, a liquid was tossed at him from the supposedly empty space right behind Janie. He prepared to dodge it, but for a split second he was mesmerized by its powerful scent. That second was all that was needed for it to travel the distance and splash on his face, specifically his nose. It filled his nostrils with unbelievable intensity, scrambling his sense of smell completely. He jumped back, immediately realizing what this meant for him. His eyes focused on the scene in front of him, but they were unable to find anything.

Meanwhile, Janie stood behind a simple illusionary picture wall of the forest behind her manipulating a simple illusionary self, both created while the idiots had their eyes closed. Her mind worked fast; all the better for coming up with new ways to torment little brats. She was surprised how easy this was, and honestly wasn't having any fun. Maybe Allister would do something interesting, but probably not. She supposed that it wasn't too shocking for the brat's friends to be just as pitifully useless as she was.

Allister was surprised to see Yorick's claws swipe straight through the necklace, even with his magic that shouldn't have happened - that was his first thought process anyway. The answer wasn't too far behing, forming in his mind quickly as answers tended to with Allister. "I see" he said, a smirk across his lips "Yorick, that's an illusion. She's a succubus - about time we learned what type of yokai she is."

Allister remained standing on the spot, not moving but by no means remaining inactive. He was putting his brain to good use, trying to work out exactly where Janie was actually hiding. She did something to Yorick to mess with his nose so he couldn't scent out where she really is and her scent lead us here to begin with. Considering that Yorick went for the illusion and wasn't sent into a tirade of questions for me when he could smell her from two locations - she's probably standing directly behind the illusion

"Hey Janie," Allister called to the bullying succubus "That necklace won't do anything for you, so I hope you're quick on your feet. Thinta we amafu" Allister's smirk deepened as miniscule clouds already crackling with electricity formed throughout the area - including in and beyond Janie's illusion. "I seriously don't know why I have only used latin spells until now". As the sentence left his lips thin but furiously bright electrical charges began to jet out of the clouds in almost random directions - leaving just enough space for Allister and Yorick to not get fried along with their prey. "Good luck getting out of this one."

Stupid mage really likes to run his mouth... thought Janie as she worked on more illusions. It was obvious he was going to attack now, even before he started blabbing, so she expanded the forest picture wall upwards and flew. She had enough time to get out of the range of whatever he was going to do thanks to his banter, and sure enough, when he roasted the forest she was nowhere near. Laaaaaaame, she was tempted to say.

The succubus looked back at the necklace she'd stolen. She'd taken the thing so that the little wimp would panic and cry trying to get it back, and so that she could have some fun messing with her friends too, but they were so lame that having them constantly chasing her for it would be more of an annoying hassle than anything. She decided that the necklace was more trouble than it was worth. In the aftermath of the spell she decended and laid on the ground before the smoke cleared completely. When it did, Allister and Yorick saw Janie with a face of faux fright but otherwise unharmed.

"Oh no, there's no way I can win against such big, strong men," she said, clearly faking. She figured she might as well mock them a little more before she was done. "Take your necklace, and stop bullying me!" She tossed the necklace at them and ran in the opposite direction, pretend sobbing. As she grew more distant, her sobs contorted audibly into laughter, and then she and her voice were gone.

Yorick turned to Allister, wondering if he should go after her. He couldn't even be sure whether that was Janie or an illusion. The necklace he had caught was real since he could touch it, and that implied that the one who threw it was real as well, but the one before shared her scent and was an illusion. Could illusions make sounds as well? He had more questions, but on his initial question he didn't expect that he would need to go after Janie if they had already gotten what they came for. But then again, Allister didn't always act as Yorick would expect. He was eager to go and research illusions when he could.

Allister watched as Janie ran off, with obviously fake sobs which soon turned to laughter. "I have no idea why she just let us win, but I'm disappointed I didn't get to do more to her honestly - she deserved to really get fried. Anyway, can you go and give Cheryll the necklace back? I'm going to go and do some research on Illusions, clearly we'll be in trouble if Fairytale throw any at us." Yorick nodded in agreement and the two returned to the academy, mission apparently complete.

Back