• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [IC] [T] [Best Rookie 1Q '13]

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2022

Kakusu
    Gym
    CH4 - Genderbender

Kakusu's mood for the day began to lead to being more distressed as the day continued on. He came here to restrain his ability for the safety of others and instead he was being told he was selected to fight in an upcoming war. He didn't know if any of his classmates recognized him, which was the only thing keeping him from instantly running out and drawing attention to himself.

His sights on reality faded in and out. Every time this happened, he saw nothing but flames and heard a familiar but hair wrenching scream that caused a bead of sweat to proceed to form on his forehead and roll down his face. Kakusu began to breathe unsteadily and heavily. His entire body began to shake in excessive terror and he couldn't hold his arm straight. As long as he expected to try to save others, he would only utterly fail and face disappointment. It was an inevitable truth, but he had to try to remain fighting, even if it was out of desperation.

Kakusu had no clue he was fretting until he felt a drop of sweat drop down onto his chest. He steadied his breathing and wiped his forehead off before anyone would notice. Proceeding to bite his lip, Kakusu realized he needed to be stronger now than ever before if he really were to protect anyone although he was hardly able to protect himself. As Mr./Mrs. Higoroshi continued on, Kakusu caught the title "principal" and looked up.

"Principal..." Kakusu said under his breath. If there was such a person, they would have to be very powerful, especially to maintain control a school filled with yokai, each with the potential of a nuclear bomb. Shaking his head, Kakusu mildly tugged on the sleeve of the male student in front of him. Someone had to know something about this mysterious principal who Kakusu didn't even remember seeing. Forgetting this person probably was originally a female, Kakusu cleared his throat.

"Excuse me, uh..." he paused for a moment and studied the person's face. They seemed vaguely familiar, but not enough for him to call them by name. Coming back from being in thought, Kakusu continued,

"Do you know..." he was at a loss of words and became tongue tied. "Umm..."

Kakusu felt warmth spread across his face and couldn't even think properly. He was even blushing and it was blatantly obvious to even himself. It was strange enough talking to someone and not knowing how to address them, but the current gender predicament bothered Kakusu enough to inhibit him from interacting with them.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    OOC: This is what Cheryll looks like genderbend
    Spoiler:

Cheryll Renee Moreau

421259_377628942342764_1606743542_n.jpg

Cheryll quietly stood in the back of the gym holding her book close to her chest. When she had woken up that morning to find herself suddenly male instead of female she had decided not to leave her room all day, but another student in the dorms convinced her to come out giving her clothes that a few of the former male students had brought over to share. She had missed what happened in class but showed up in time to hear what her teacher had to say in the gym.

Upon hearing the truth about class 3C she wished she had stayed in her room all day. Cheryll dropped her book shaking her head feeling the signs of a panic attack. Her breathing picked up speed and she turned and quickly walked out of the room not even bothering to pick up the dropped book just wanting to leave the gym quickly.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
    Years
  • Nami Kyuuketsuki
    Chapter 4: Genderbend
    Classroom 13

Nami followed the rest of her or... his classmates to the gym. He saw a girl that looked awfully familiar to Takumi and came closer to take a better look, only to find out that it really was Takumi and that he... she had put a sticky note on her forehead with "Takumi". Nami was trying his best to keep his laughter to himself and decided to not tap her shoulder. He didn't want Takumi to see him like this. They were only dating for one day and there was already mishief upon them!

Nami entered the gym just like most classmates and waited for the sensei and Divine to reveal what they wanted to reveal. Nami was getting himself ready for either terrible or ridiculous news. After listening to their story Nami really thought it was ridiculous. She really wanted to get in front of them and punch Higoroshi-sensei in the face for lying to them but took a hold on her temper. One of the students who had just like her, turned into a male, left the gym without picking up the book that he had dropped. It was obvious that it was Cheryl.

Suddenly Nami felt her sleeve being tugged at and turned around to see a female student that was probably originally male. Excuse me, uh..." she paused to study Nami's face, at least... it looked like that. "Do you know..." she continued but paused again. "Umm..." was the last thing she said.

Nami knew without a second thought who this was and facepalmed. "It's me, Kakasu... Nami." He replied and made his eyes turn crimson read to prove it to the confused Kakasu. "When did you get out of the infirmary?"

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
  • Blythe Oki-Chan
    Chapter 4: Genderbender
    Classroom 13

Blythe's smile had disappeared now. He couldn't really find a silver lining in this situation of himself. First he was dropped off at this mysterious school, then he was turned into a female, and now he's suppose to be ready to fight some war... The brunette girl let out a cute sigh while her delicate hand placed a messy bang behind her ear. "This is just too surreal." Blythe uttered to himself. Then again, it wasn't like being a Vampire was the typical run of mill concept. "I guess this is the world I was born into."

Without really noticing it, Blythe had made his slender frame walk up to the point of the crowd. "So its this "Fairytale" that's causing all the mayhem. I don't know about everyone else but I don't particularly enjoy been "gender" violated." said the yellowed eyed Vamp aggressively. "When can we go get them?"

Last edited:

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
    Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2022

Kakusu
    Gym
    CH4 - Genderbender

"It's me, Kakasu... Nami." said the boy, his eyes flickering blood red as if to prove this. It somewhat startled Kakusu, who was rubbing her eyes as if to clarify what she just witnessed which almost caused her to jump.

Kakusu paused for a moment amidst her nervous behavior and giggled at the male Nami for a split second before restraining her laugh by lifting her hand to her mouth. She refrained from bursting out laughing, hoping not to offend Nami, lowered her hand, and nodded to show she understood. Things were getting strange, but interesting here. Kakusu couldn't help but smile.

"When did you get out of the infirmary?" Nami asked.

"Well..." Kakusu scratched her head. Her memory was a little foggy. Last thing she remembered was... well. There was a gap in his memory. She couldn't even remember. "This morning was my last. I was hoping I would see Takumi here since I'm going to be back in the dorm, but it's hard to tell who everyone is..."

Kakusu paused for a moment before continuing to hear out Blythe.

"Do you think we will have to kill if this all comes down to war?" Kakusu said meekly. He didn't like sounding weak, but he couldn't stand the idea of war let alone killing anyone.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
    Years
  • Sorae Kakori Jenai

"I'm sorry for making you all come here. I have something important to tell you all. Some of you may already know that class 3C was created with a reason. This... is true. Class 3C is a class with students that have a power level that is above average."

...Power level that is above average? Over 9000?

"The students in class 3C are able to become real powerful Youkai once they learn to control their powers. Class 3C was created with the very purpose to learn those students to control their powers faster than all the other students so that they are able to stand against the organization Fairytale when they attack..."

I was put into this class... no, this class was created to defeat an organization that has been under the surface of the world as I knew it for long before I was born, as far as I know. I'm only here, I was only here with these people I know so well because... He clenched his fist tightly. Because I was strong? It explains so much... yet it doesn't.

"Mr or... Mrs Higoroshi wasn't the one who came with the idea. It was the principal of the Youkai Academy. Sorry... I felt like you all should know that before you trow offends to him or... her. It's now up to you whether you want to fight in this battle or want to leave. I'm giving you a choice like I should have a few months back on the introduction day."

He clenched his fist even tighter. He had forgotten he was now female for a moment, this rushed back to him quickly. A fellow classmate, a classmate, had died for a school which had slated him for 'military drafting.' He had found defeat on that first battle against Oz not by chance but because he had already been destined to be a weapon. He had lost confidence in his skill, he had broken what he had once known, all because... Because some stupid academy had decided that his life was just to be invested to war, because his power may have been a bit higher than that of the other Yashas in the school.

Now he was left with a decision.

Choices were never Sorae's strong suit. His young life involved little choices like chocolate or vanilla ice cream, and yeah whatever those were easy. Now he was faced with the decision of fighting or fleeing, and that's when it hit him. He finally had a choice. He could stop putting up with the school, and he could go home to his sister, his mother, his father... the power of choice lingered. He had a choice, he didn't have to listen to a predetermined ideal of what should happen, he was going to choose now and that was it. He silently thanked Ryuusa for this, but kept a serious face. So many things coursed through his mind. Foolishness, pride, honor, stupidity, cowering, normality, indifference, apathy; he didn't feel that there was anything that didn't go through his mind. If anyone makes a joke about lewd stuff, no. There was nothing lewd about his thoughts. Sheesh.

Walking up to Divine (not Ryuu because Ryuu is overrated), he put his thoughts together. He looked her- uh, him?- hard in the eyes, frowning a bit. Maybe there was something that had to be said. Something unspoken? He didn't know what he was doing, probably didn't know what was getting into. But he knew that maybe there was some logic in there. He knew that he wanted to figure out what to do with his power, and he knew he'd have to learn to embrace his power, to unlock the secrets of his power. And he also knew he was just about done with dealing with Fairytale's shenanigans and gender-swapping and the stupidity of it all. Just because they couldn't get along with humanity? His mind went back to the conversation with Lerion.

I'm fighting... not for this school, but... for the people I've met, and the ones I haven't. I'm fighting for my bros, and my friends, and even those I don't know, because as far as I'm concerned, I will power through, even if it costs me dearly.

"I'm joining." Sorae was quick, and blunt. "I don't know what you'll make of me, but I'm joining and even if you held me back I would anyways. If there's anything I can do, I would like to help." He grinned, his resolve strengthened regardless of whether he had boobs or not. Still fascinating.

Years
  • Allister "Alice" Curtis

Allister blinked twice, slowly. Higoroshi had completely ignored him and just kept walking, not once had that ever happened. True, Allister had spent over a week now completely shirking his studies but surely this was not the time to be acting like an idiot over something a bit more trivial than fairytale (well, probably) randomly switching their genders.
    "I swear there better be a good reason for this."

Allister, joining a throng of students from class 3C walked through the halls of the academy and through the grounds, eventually finding himself standing near the centre of the group somehow – not somewhere he was overly confident being – with Divine and Higoroshi facing them from the front of the group. Allister could feel the atmosphere change, something actually serious was afoot it appeared.
    Just get on with it, if it's important you shouldn't make us wait.

"Class 3C was created with the very purpose to teach those students to control their powers faster than all the other students, so that they are able to stand against the organization Fairytale when they attack..." the words fell from Higoroshi's mouth, silencing the group for a moment, the tone of guilt and regret in the teachers voice feeling as though it was thickening the ait itself. Allister was not sure how he felt, like Gavin before him he had suspected that there was something like this behind their classes creation – after all it was they who had been directed to confront Oz, they who had faced the mind-controlled Solo and it had been he who had found himself in combat with Raka. Sure, that last one was more his own doing but the fact of the matter was, it was always them. The school had hundreds of students, and Allister was all but certain only members of 3C had faced the criminal organisation. So how anyone could miss the obvious truth that Higoroshi now uttered, the mage did not know. Still though, he felt strange. He was happy to have been proven right, he was determined to bring fairytale down and yet actually hearing the words from his teacher had brought a sudden heavy weight to his shoulders, a feeling of responsibility and of a burden they of 3C would have to carry through to the end. They had the power, it was time to use it.
    But, do we have enough?

Allister didn't feel like he had a choice, even though he'd been given one. He'd already dedicated himself to taking out Fairtyale, he'd put his health and his sanity on the line with intense study and training, it was now simply time to put his money where his mouth was. From the moment he'd set foot in the academy, he'd been heading down the road to the one moment, where he would face Fairytale for the last time. His first encounter with Solo, meeting Cheryll, Gavin and Yorick, the battle against Oz, his and Gavin's decision to stand against the school and against Fairytale, his defeat at the hands of Raka, his rehabilitation, his training, his brief skirmish with Janie and now the presentation of this choice. Every event in his life since his arrival at the academy was pushing him towards joining the war. He would not fight for the school, he would fight for his ideals and for the friendships he had made. He would protect those weaker than himself, those targeted by Fairytale and he would protect Terra, Yorick and Cheryll… and hell even the rest of his classmates.
    "Nobody should be allowed to go after the lives of others for something their ancestors did, nobody should be looked down upon for being different and those with power should not abuse it but rather use it to better the world. Fairytale are the exact opposite of this and they need to be stopped and punished. I despise the principal for what he has started, taking innocent non-combatants and drafting us for a war we had no knowledge of – taking advantage of us for our power – but I hate fairytale more. I don't care if this school burns to the ground, but I'm going to protect the weak, I'm going to keep my friends safe and I'm going to fry each and every member of Fairytale I come across, starting with whichever one gave me female genitalia."

Allister had no idea where the, somewhat melodramatic speech, had come from, but he had spoken his mind. Allister had bared his soul and spoken with nothing but honesty. The moment had arrived, a war was beginning and he was going to be a part of it, and he was going to make damn sure he won it.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • Terra Ignis - Classroom 3C

Terra stood from her seat, deep in thought about what she was going to do. She'd considered not participating at all, but the mask wouldn't have that. Specifically, it started to burn her, though not physically. Rather, created the sensation of burning that was irritating to the point of being maddening. As a result, she started to draw conclusions. She did a lot of speculating, and it took a lot of time, so she decided that she would make things temporarily objective. The mask was Gavin. Whether or not it actually was wasn't really something she was ready to decide on, but the fact of the matter was that Gavin, in some way, shape, or form, was a part of that mask.

In the same sense, Gavin was a part of her, and thus, the mask was a Terra. It only made sense. And, for some reason, Gavin didn't want Terra to even consider the idea of not taking part in a war against Fairytale...and Terra was too attached to "Gavin" to let him...or rather, it, go. As a result, Terra was caught between a rock and a hard place. She didn't have any means to fight. Except maybe her-

Terra's train of thought derailed, crashed, and spontaneously combusted as she bumped into another student while making her way out of the classroom. "Guh..." She sputtered, promptly taking a step back after hearing the sound of her voice, which was far more spry than she'd expected. "...I...Um..." She looked up at the person she'd bumped into. It was a girl...or a guy. It was a guy who was a girl. She apologized, but her ears perked as she heard the musings of a classmate not far off.

"Do you think we will have to kill if this all comes down to war?" Though the topic normally would have been of no interest to her, she felt enticed to respond. Compelled, actually, and she made her way over to assure the distressed student.

"It's war. This isn't like a small fight on the campgrounds, of course people will die." That came out...sassier than expected. "If you don't think you can handle it, you either need to leave or stop the war from happening. But know that if we don't fight this war, more of our students will die." It was obviously Gavin talking; Terra barely knew the circumstances behind the war or even who Fairytale was. "You can try to join in and keep from killing people, but I've seen what Fairytale is capable of." Terra felt a twinge of fear. If Gavin, the mask, was capable of taking control of her to this extend, even if it technically wasn't control, just how powerful was the spell Gavin put on the mask, what was it capable of? Terra beat her chest, inadvertently. "This Ogre...this body, is a testament to their injustices." O...Ogre? "It's an inhuman abomination of no worth and shouldn't even qualify for a seat in this class, and had it not been for Fairytale, I'd probably be the glorious mage I once was." Terra's fists her clenched. It wasn't as if she couldn't stop talking. She could have walked away, but she wanted to hear what had to be said. "You all," Terra looked over Nami, Kakusu, and Blythe, " you do have a choice here, but know what's at stake. Know that you were chosen because you were worth it. Don't waste what your abilities."

That seemed to be all. Terra made her way out of the room and towards her dorm; she had a war to prepare for.

Geras

Roleplayer
    Years

• Yorick Amherst Lee
    Classroom 13 > Gym > Hallway

Yorick's thoughts began to drift as he read his dictionary. Moments of contemplation suggested to him that since he was now female he should address himself as such. He saw no reason why he should continue referring to himself as "he," so she would henceforth use the more suitable pronoun. She didn't get much more time to read as class began soon after, with Higoroshi-sensei and Divine giving an announcement.

They ordered the students to follow them to the gym, which Yorick did, before informing them that the class was selected for the purpose of fighting Fairytale. Finally, an answer to her earlier question of what they were chosen for, as well as an answer as to why. For once, the answers came with less questions accompanying them than answers usually did. That, or she simply found it easier to figure out those associated answers than usual. No, ease of answering questions shouldn't have changed the number of questions that appeared in the first place. Perhaps it caused a difference in what she considered important questions, and for some reason she had been important questions as questions and unimportant questions as not questions. But how could a question not be a question?

As her mind ran its course unhindered, something that hadn't happened for a while, her nose picked up a familiar scent. The train of thought came to a halt as she moved to greet its source, Cheryll, but she, no, he, seemed to quickly flee the gym. Yorick noticed that Cheryll had reached a condition similar to that which had occurred in her first few days at the academy. She now knew it was known as a 'panic attack' despite panic not being able to actually attack something, but it affected one's breathing and was potentially dangerous. She remembered that last time the remedy was a bag, and her research revealed that it was not anything in the bag that was the remedy rather the bag itself. She looked around quickly for a similar paper bag, but could not find one, so she decided she would search for the one used before in the classroom.

Again, her senses picked up something to interrupt her, this time it was her ears picking up a bit of a conversation. Kill. The word was repeated several times in a context Yorick could not let stand without saying anything. She looked to those involved, including Terra, Nami, Kakusu, and one of the new students. As Yorick approached them, Terra left the group. She realized she had yet to introduce herself to the new student so she walked up to her, saying "Hello, I am Yorick Amherst Lee and it is nice to meet you," to the vampire with a light, gentlemanly bow at the end despite her female form. She was in a rush, so she quickly said to them, "If any of you kill a person, you will become criminals and I will have to try to turn you in to the authorities." The 'try' was included with her attempt to turn in Elise before in mind. With that, she quickly ran out the door to the gym, waving in greeting to Allister quickly before exiting. On her way out she saw Terra, and in a rush repeated her earlier statement, shouting "If you kill someone you will become a criminal and I will try to turn you in to the authorities!" in a sped up tone.

She sprinted past Cheryll and continued until she reached the classroom, getting there quite quickly at her top speed. She ignored the billowing of the skirt, as Cheryll's safety took priority. Luthas had told her before that a lady's safety took precedence over all. Luthas had yet to give him a clear answer as to why, but then again there was much about being a gentleman that did not make sense to him. Once in the classroom, her destination was Higoroshi-sensei's desk, which did indeed have the bag in it. She could not be sure if it was the same bag, but regardless it was most likely there in case Cheryll had another panic attack as it was a teacher's responsibility to care for their students.

Taking the bag, Yorick sprinted back to Cheryll's location and brought the bag to her. Repeating what Higoroshi-sensei did before, she held the bag in front of Cheryll's mouth, took his right hand, and brought that hand towards his mouth to hold the bag. Just then, it occurred to her that at the moment Cheryll was not a lady. However, he did not feel that it would have been okay to leave him be simply because he was male. Her new found selflessness was strange, but he had been assured that selflessness was noble and nobility was gentlemanly. In which case, his contradiction of gentlemanly code… was gentlemanly? It was all becoming very confusing.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Takumi Makkusu - This Is No Time For A Title!

At the gym, I was still trying to get used to the sudden change. I can't get used to being a girl, & not having a... Man, how do girls control themselves? I'll try to ignore it, but don't count your luck. I see Higoroshi-sensei & Divine-sama. At least, I think it's them. They explain to us, to my surprise, the reason why we're in class 3C. It came to me as a shock, especially me. I'm talking about ME! Why would they accept a human like me in the first place? I only just acquired my powers, which means I was pretty much useless in the beginning. Gah! I ought a kick her butt for lying, especially when he accepts a human into this class!

But then, I think again, about what might happen. Would I be able to make a difference if I stopped Fairytale? Could I show everyone that not all humans are bad? It's sounds great, but I'm a little scared. I have a lot to think about...

I look around the gym & spot a man & woman talking. Isn't that the one who saw my sticky note on my forehead when I only took a glance? I wonder if he's Nami. It wouldn't hurt to try. With a gulp in my throat while I hold my left arm, & walk over &, I hesitate. I can barely get a voice out. "U-um..." I look away. Is this how girls act? Gawds... "A-are you Nami..." At the same time, I remove the note off my forehead.

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • Nami Kyuuketsuki
    Chapter 4: Genderbend
    Classroom 13

"Do you think we will have to kill if this all comes down to war?" Nami listened to the girl who probably was a boy before. "Of course we have to kill..." Nami thought to herself. It was a stupid question but... somehow understandable. Nami didn't like the idea of having to kill but if it was to protect not one but two worlds then he wouldn't hesitate even a second.

"It's war. This isn't like a small fight on the campgrounds, of course people will die." the girl continued. This girl looked awfully like Gavin but... what was it again? Didn't this person say that he or she... wasn't Gavin? "If you don't think you can handle it, you either need to leave or stop the war from happening. But know that if we don't fight this war, more of our students will die. You can try to join in and keep from killing people, but I've seen what Fairytale is capable of. This Ogre...this body, is a testament to their injustices. It's an inhuman abomination of no worth and shouldn't even qualify for a seat in this class, and had it not been for Fairytale, I'd probably be the glorious mage I once was." Nami had seriously no idea what she was talking about and pretended he either hadn't listened or that he understood what she was saying.

"You all," Gavim looked over to Nami, Kakusu, and Blythe, "You do have a choice here, but know what's at stake. Know that you were chosen because you were worth it. Don't waste what your abilities." she finished. Nami nodded and looked rather... surprised by his own thoughts.

"There's someone I want to protect. In order to keep that person safe I will fight until the very end." Nami said. "We can't blame the humans who live in that dimension for what their ancestors did a few hundred year ago. Besides, If what Higoroshi-sensei said was true, then this all was caused by the head of Fairytale herself." Nami said.

Suddenly a brown haired girl walked up to Nami. She looked like Takumi so Nami was rather shocked and dissapointed. Then Nami thought about how Takumi would feel right now and she still came searching for him. "U-um... A-are you Nami..." She asked. Nami stood up and hugged and girl tight. It was awkward but he imagined how Takumi would feel right now and wanted to comfort her.

Ryuu Higoroshi & Divine
    Chapter 4: 3C's Homeroom teacher
    Classroom 13

Ryuusa listened to the complains but also to their agreements to take part in the battle. Ryuu bowed deeply to thank them all. "I hope that there will come a day that you can forgive me..." Divine put his hand on her shoulder and took a step forward. "The time has come to train then. Use this gym however you like. Ryuu... Ryuusa will give a small class about developing your abilities soon. Please take notes of it because it isn't as easy as you think." Divine said.

"There's a storage in the back of this gym. Gather there in exactly five minutes if you volunteer to take part in the war." Divine finished and took Ryuusa be her hand to retreat to the storage.

DeathofShadows

The Brightest Darkness
    Years

• Violet Song

Welcome to the Academy

This was it. She, Violet Song, had done the impossible. Here, rising up like a castle, was the grand Academy... The one she had been searching for.

She almost couldn't contain her excitement as she flew to the front gates. Her mouth was in a wide grin, her long brown hair fluttering in a slight breeze. She landed on top of a lily, her lightweight body barely moving it at all. One more step... And her new life could begin.

This, however, was where she began having some doubts. What if, because she was a small Farie, she was picked on? Or even worse, what if she met with a fire being that had a dislike for Faries...? She shuddered at the thought of the hot flames that would engulf her. But this was where she started her new life. There was no reason why she should be scared! This academy boasted to take EVERY type of Yokai!

And so, Vi leapt back into the air, and with a previously unseen determination, flew through the grand front gates, and entered the famed Yokai Academy.

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
  • Blythe Oki-Chan
    Chapter 4: Genderbender
    Classroom 13

Blythe had listened to everyone's comments and he was still dead-set on fighting this war. Like his birth parents had explained to him countless times before; he was a vampire and it was up to them, if only just a tiniest bit more, to protect the creatures of the supernatural. He supposed, even if he didn't particularly care for anyone around him, that he should at least try.

Again he got the urge to brush back his bangs behind his ears. It was a feminine little action but he guessed it was what all the girls did. Blythe smiled delicately, his lush cute lips rising to the left. He raised his skinny arm into the air, its hand clenched into a tiny but firm fist. "Alright! I want my old body back so whoever's ready should come on. I have a short patience and extremely quick temper right now!" He growled, though his voice was more girlish than he'd like.

Blythe brought his arm back down, his eyes lingering on his hand in confusion as he stepped towards the classroom. He was never the type to stand out before. He could only guess it was the estrogen pumping through him, making his emotions more sporadic.

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
    Years
  • Lerion Volran: A missing piece

As he listened to everyone's speeches and agreements to fight Fairytale (impassioned or otherwise) Lerion found himself nodding to a lot of what was said. It all made sense, everybody in the class was especially powerful, even for Youkai. Even if they'd been manipulated, he still had to fight... "Well as long as we're all saying our piece, I'm in too. I haven't run into Fairytale yet, and I haven't run into much of the academy's suspicious activity that seemed to get everyone riled up. But despite all the lies that brought us here, the underhanded purpose for our class, and the short amount of time I've been here... this school is the closest thing I've had to a home in a long time. I've met people I can trust who care about me here, and even the people in class I wouldn't say I 'know' yet seem like good people. I've spent most of my life around humans, and most of them aren't that bad, some of them are wonderful. And even if I didn't care one bit about humanity, Fairytale's existence means my friends, the only people in this world I care about are in danger, and I won't stand for that."

He'd been playing around with the limits of his manipulation of the human disguise, and the weird way it twisted the laws of space to switch his appearance and now took advantage of that practice. A small amount of Lerion's true self shown through, his fangs elongated and his eyes took on a feral cast for a moment, a deep, yet loud growl rumbling in his throat. "I'll fight, with everything I've got and everything I am. I've killed before, and I'll rip every member of Fairytale apart with my own teeth before I let them hurt anyone who doesn't deserve it." He doubted anyone was sparing him a second glance, he still hadn't spoken with anyone outside of his little circle of friends, and Yorick, Yami, and Luna very much. But a wave of self-consciousness washed over him and he let the facade fade completely back to normal.

Wait a second, Yami, Luna?!? "Oh, Mr. Higoroshi! Hold on just a moment, someone's missing from all that, I'll be back as fast as I can but please wait a few extra minutes before you start if I'm late!" He patted Sorae on the shoulder and smiled at him/her. "Well said man, don't let them start without me, and I expect you to give me a good workout when the inevitable sparring starts." And with that, Lerion sprinted out of the gym as fast as his still-long and powerful legs would carry him, thankful he was still wearing his boys' uniform pants at that speed. As soon as he was outside he wasted no time switching back to his true self, nobody who saw him would know who he was, and he needed to move as fast as possible.

It just so happens Lerion didn't really shrink much at all from the gender swap, and a wolf the size of a horse can run even faster than a horse. In less than a minute he was in the forest and he began to project his thoughts, and pulses of his emotions out through the forest, calling out mentally as loud as he could. Yami! Luna! Where are you guys? If you can hear me or feel me get over here as fast as you can! There's something going on at the Gym you really need to be there for! Try as he might he couldn't feel even a trace of Yami's mind or smell the least bit of his scent. After a few seconds of frantic searching, however, he both felt and smelled where Luna was, and ran in her direction, calling out all the while.

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • Luna
    Wratherian Lycan
    School grounds

Luna was quietly sleeping in the forest as the morning sun woke her up. She rubbed some leaves out of her face and tried to lay comfy on her bed made of soft leaves. She scratched her hair and noticed her hair was shorter. She sat up and felt her face. Nothing wrong. Then she felt her chest... there something a little bit wrong. Then she felt inside her skirt... and there it was definitely wrong.

"What the heck happened while I slept?!" Luna stood up and tried to summon swords to check if she wasn't robbed of her powers. She was still able to summon some terrifying swords so it was just her gender. "And where is Yami?" She searched around but couldn't find him. She couldn't smell his scent anymore either. Luna shrugged and sat back on her bed of leaves. "Coward... to run away for a war instead of fighting it..." Luna brushed her hair and looked at it. Then she froze... There was no hair covering her scar on her left eye. She ran towards a lake and looked in it. "NO!" Luna shouted. Her scar was visable for everyone to see. She tried brushing some of her short hair to cover her left eye and while it was somewhat working. It was still visable.

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
    Years
  • Lerion Volran

His paws pounded hard enough to easily flatten any foliage underneath him he was close now, it was easy to make out where- "NO!" He stopped running so suddenly when the yell and the emotional distress hit him simultaneously that he skidded a few feet and stumbled before he continued on. The trees thinned out around him before he burst out into a clearing, finally seeing Luna leaning over the water of a lake. She definitely seemed to have fallen under the same spell everybody else had, it was rather unnerving seeing her as a man, especially since she was still wearing a skirt. A strange visual distortion replaced the huge wolf with the still-tall female Lerion, he stepped a bit closer to Luna and called out softly. "Hey, Luna are you alright? With that yell and the feelings emanating out with it you had me worried you were under attack. There's a meeting sort of like a war council happening at the gym, and I think mr. Higoroshi has some training planned for us, I came to get you."

Geras

Roleplayer
    Years

• Yorick Amherst Lee
    Hallway > Gym

Once Yorick was sure that Cheryll would be alright, she left to return to the gym. On her way back, her sharp ears picked up the words, "The time has come to train then. Use this gym however you like. Ryuu... Ryuusa will give a small class about developing your abilities soon. Please take notes of it because it isn't as easy as you think," spoken by Divine thorugh the gym door. Realizing that class was progressing already, Yorick hurried to rejoin the others.

Yorick made it back in time to hear the next bit of instruction close up. "There's a storage in the back of this gym," Divine continued. "Gather there in exactly five minutes if you volunteer to take part in the war." Divine finished and took Ryuusa by her hand to retreat to the storage. Of course Yorick planned to participate in the war, as she could not allow these criminals to continue committing crimes freely. However, she was beginning to fear that she would have to fight against her comrades as well, since many of them seemed to believe that killing the criminals was an appropriate solution. She could not allow her classmates to become criminals as well.

Yorick followed Higoroshi-sensei and Divine back into the gym storage where the others had already begun gathering. She was curious as to how this class on developing their abilities would be taught when they all had such varying abilities. Furthermore, her own ability was her speed, it seemed, and she was not sure such an attribute could be developed through a class. She supposed she would simply have to wait and see. As per the usual, she pulled out her dictionary and began to read to pass the time until this small class began.

Years
  • Allister "Alice" Curtis

Allister watched as Yorick, or rather the girl Allister was fairly certain was Yorick due to her resemblance and ridiculously flamboyant choice of attire headed towards the storage aread that their teachers had allocated for training.

It didn't take longer for Allister to follow along behind. If he was going to be a part of the war, what choice did he really have? He'd already said, he was going to do everything in his power to make mince meat out of Fairytale for the sake of his friends and his ideals. Really the only question in his mind was exactly what would be required to achieve this.

The biggest problem I stand to face is that unlike that Oz guy, I haven't got a hope at close range combat really. I may have built up my strength, reflexes and endurance but if I end up against a werewolf or a vampire I need to make sure I have effective strategies for dealing with their superior physical attributes. I'm not a match for most others in a physical fight, especially yokai like that.

As he was thinking he found his eyes settle upon Yorick's head.
    Perfect...
    "Hey Yorick! I'm fairly sure that you're Yorick anyway, want a sparring partner?"

Geras

Roleplayer
    Years

• Yorick Amherst Lee
    Gym

Yorick looked up from her dictionary to see Allister approaching her. "Hey Yorick! I'm fairly sure that you're Yorick anyway. Want a sparring partner?" asked the red haired girl in front of her. It seemed that Sensei and Divine were still preparing their small class on improving abilities and they had indeed said that they could use the gym however they liked.

"Hello Allister, I am indeed Yorick. I do not particularly feel the need for a sparring partner." Yorick wondered why Allister would suddenly ask that when she did not believe she had showed any need for one when she remembered Luthas' lesson on implicature in conversations. It was one of the hardest of Luthas' lessons on civilization and interaction, both to understand and to keep in mind during conversation, but Yorick managed to finally understand at least some of it after thinking over it and asking for elaboration.

If Yorick had been reading, something that she didn't believe suggested any desire for sparring, then knowing Allister as someone observant as well as considerate that question would not make any sense. According to Luthas, however, people with a certain degree of intelligence did not say things they knew did not make sense on purpose unless they meant something else by it. It wasn't hard to see that this question did not make sense as presented, so Allister certainly would have realized it herself. Thus, she had to have been implying something by it. But what?

Yorick began to think of situations where that question would indeed make sense. First the question would need to have a basis for being asked, and since no such basis was provided by Yorick then that would mean it had to have been provided by Allister. So considering the question from Allister's point of view, she would need to have found something to raise the question in her mind first to serve as the question's basis. After some thought, Yorick concluded that she would have to have already had a sparring partner for Yorick to want. If Allister somehow found a person who wanted to spar, she would of course seek those she knew to see if they would agree to a match.

While Yorick had now established a situation in which the question made sense, she was still curious as to who the desirable sparring partner Allister had found was as she did not associate with very many people. When Yorick saw Allister last, she waved and received no response. That would suggest that Allister had no reason to approach Yorick, something that was definitely not the case here. That meant it would have to be someone she spoke to in the short time between then and now. But now that she thought about it, Yorick did not recall hearing Allister's voice after the response she gave Sensei. Yorick left the area after to help Cheryll, but it was only for a brief time. Using all she knew about the mage, she tried to visualize a conversation that would prompt Allister to seek a sparring partner for the mystery person that was short enough to occur in the time she was gone.

Then another possibility occurred to Yorick. It was possible that Allister herself was the sparring partner, in which case she would not need to have had any conversations. That satisfied all the questions. So Allister wished to spar, and had begun searching for her own partner by asking Yorick. The feeling of everything suddenly fitting together, and by Yorick's own accord, was a good feeling indeed.

Smiling with pride, Yorick put away her dictionary. "I believe you are implying that you wish to spar with me. If that is the case, then I would be more than happy to," she answered, using the phrase Luthas had taught her once again. Allister never seemed to do this sort of thing for fun, so Yorick could only assume that she wanted to spar to further a goal of hers or to conduct research, both things which Yorick was willing to help with. "Although I am wondering how you intend to make your magical attacks non-lethal for the sake of the sparring match if you do plan on using them." From what Yorick had seen, Allister's attacks tended to involve fire and lightning, both things that were inherently very deadly from what she had seen.

Years
  • Allister Curtis vs Yorick Amherst Lee - Part One

Allister suppressed a chuckle as, unsurprisingly, Yorick consulted his... her dictionary to examine the components of Allister's question. Long used to this by now, Allister merely waited patiently until it was time to respond.
    "I am most certainly asking to spar with you. As for you worrying about my magical attacks, I'll tone the strength of my spells down so that they hurt but don't do any lasting damage or anything. That's one of the great things about magic, even if it looks impressive I can make it so it's actually quite weak."
    Well, within reason anyway, Allister thought.

Moving to create decent space between the two of them he/she continued
    "Well, come at me whenever you're ready. I'd recommend shifting to your wolf form first though or this won't last long."

Yorick paused for a moment. While Allister had seen her werewolf form many times already, she wasn't completely sure about breaking the "don't reveal your true form" rule when several others who didn't know what she was were present. Although, she did plan to fight alongside all of them in the war, and she had already established before the fight against Oz that it was more important to uphold laws than rules, so that meant that they'd all see her werewolf form soon anyway. Thus, there wouldn't be much of a difference between revealing it now and revealing it then. Or at least she hoped. She still couldn't help but feel nervous when she was willingly breaking a rule before it was necessary.

Taking a deep breath, Yorick pushed those thoughts aside, focusing on the sparring match. Allister had sought her out for a reason, and in recommending she transform Allister probably needed Yorick to fight at her best for whatever she needed. The young girl began to increase in size, her bones contorting into different shapes and her skin sprouting fur. However, as she transformed she realized that unlike with her usual uniform, this blazer was beginning to feel suffocatingly tight. Yorick remembered that Luthas said she didn't have enough time to make all the modifications she wanted on it, so she simply figured that this was one of those modifications she missed. She quickly took off the blazer. Fortunately, the material of the shirt underneath seemed to be the silk-like material of Luthas' own design that comprised the shirt on her usual uniform, so it stretched to accommodate her new form without any issues. It was also fortunate that her waist didn't change in size all that much, so the skirt wasn't too much of a problem either.

Once the transformation was complete, Yorick decided that she was ready, and as per Allister's command she charged straight for the mage at incredible speed without missing a beat, her fingers curled into a fist aimed straight for Allister's gut with the intention of knocking the air out of her, and she would make sure that if it hit it wouldn't be the only strike. Even without the moon, werewolves were still among the fastest Youkai in existence, and the lower muscle mass of Yorick's new female form allowed her to go even faster than usual.

This was exactly what Allister needed; a chance to work out a good way of fighting against physically superior foes. That had been one of his biggest weaknesses against Raka, just a few strikes had left him totally incapacitated. Allister had no intention of letting Yorick do the same to him.

He reacted quickly, so that the spell came into effect a little more than a metre from himself (herself?).
    "Divisoque caeli" the mage yelled, the spell came into effect creating an invisible and scentless wall between himself (herself?) an the werewolf. Or at least that's what it would seem like. In reality there was nothing there at all. The spell just temporarily rendered it impossible for anyone to pass through that space. They'd react like they'd ran into a wall, but that was because of physics not any tangible object - the area in front of them would always produce a reaction equal to the force with with the incoming aggressor reached it.This was one of many simple yet effective spells that Allister had discovered during his research.

Yorick crashed into thin air with incredible force before being flung backwards. A wall-making spell? she thought, ignoring the pain of the crash as best as she could. She didn't have time to rub her immensely hurting face as the crash had rendered her immobile for just a moment. A moment was long enough for Allister to start casting a spell. Not wasting any time, she dashed to the side, her finger brushing along the wall so she knew immediately when to turn. It was strange how she couldn't feel any sort of texture on the wall, only the force of it pushing lightly against her finger. Moving as fast as she could, it was only a moment before the her finger notified her she had passed the wall. In a single sharp turn, she angled for Allister once more, this time leaping straight for her.

Allister ducked down, but was far too slow to avoid a speeding werewolf being caught by Yorick's leg and sent sprawling along the ground. It hurt, Alliter was glad the werewolf was going all out but that didn't mean agony was any more pleasant. Hitting the floor hard, feeling the horrid breatheless feeling of being winded Allister cast a spell wordlessly. There was no time to use an incantation Yorick would be on him again in seconds.

An orb of sizzling, orange energy appeared around Allister before exploding outwards in a pulse of scorching heat - the spell restrained just enough not to do any permanent damage would be plenty enough to return the favour to Yorick should it hit.

Yorick had missed, but in seconds she had looped back around and prepared to pounce again. However, she was met with a strange orange wave as she raced forward. She crumpled to the ground in pain, still propelled forward by the high speed at which she had been running before she fell. It felt like she was being engulfed in flames. She got up as quickly as she could, prepared to seek water when she noticed there was no fire, only the heat. Howling loudly better deal with the pain, she got back on course. It seemed that in order to avoid more painful spells, she would just have to make an effort to strike fast enough so that Allister didn't have time to cast them. She pulled her fist back as she charged preparing it for an uppercut, something that would naturally make it hard to concentrate enough for a spell through.

Allister didn't have time to do much about the uppercut flying towards him, he managed to turn slightly and cop the blow on his shoulder rather than his face but the pain of such a fast punch was not something Allister was accustomed too... or really wanted to be accustomed too. fighting through the pain Allister grabbed Yorick's arm tightly with both hands to prevent the werewolf from escaping.
    "Sorry, but this might make your hair stand on end. Iter Crimen!"

A pulse of electricity flowed from Allister's body into Yorick's where it dispersed and traveled from Yorick's arm throughout the entirety of his body.

Yorick fell back stunned, shaking slightly from the shock so Allister pressed his advantage.
    "Audiat terra, oriatur!" With a shaking the ground below Yorick suddenly launched upwards as a large pillar of concrete and earth impacting on the werewolf's back and launching him upwards towards the ceiling...

Back