• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [IC] [T] [Best Rookie 1Q '13]

Years
  • Allister Curtis

Allister couldn't help but feel that Yorick didn't quite understand the concept of a charm, at the mention of the item he had immediately shifted to the familiar puzzled expression that Allister had come to associate with the werewolf pondering something. Still, etiquette was a big thing for Yorick ever since Luthas started brainwashing him and he felt that it would be prudent to find a way of explaining without offending the werewolf.
    I know!

"For Cheryll's birthday I enchanted a necklace for her to make it protect her from physical harm" Allister said to Tetsu, making it appear as though he was explaining it to the other boy – who appeared to be daydreaming and paying little attention to the drama – even though the information was actually meant for Yorick. Turning back to Yorick he then continued to talk to his friend
    "So yeah, Janie broke into Cheryll's room and stole it and I'm going to get it back to her. I'm not so sure about the sent problem… let me try something."

Allister closed his eyes for a moment concentrating before casting the spell
    "Et misit replicare!" Allister felt the magic flow through him, but then it faltered and the spell failed. The young mage sighed, disappointment etched on his face as he opened his eyes.
    "I'm not exactly surprised that didn't work since I didn't have anything of hers to use as a base for the spell." anticipating questions from Yorick he then continued "I got the idea whilst working with Sagishi, to use a bit of alchemy to mimic sent. I figured it would be an excellent method of confusing the noses of a Lycan or Werewolf but so far the only sent I can actually make is my own – I've only barely scratched the tiniest fraction of the surface of this kind of magic. As much as I hate to admit it Sagishi could probably have done that with ease if he knew what the person smelt like or had a sample of their sent – but we don't really have time to go looking for him. I suggest we go to Janie's hangout by the library, maybe you'll get a whiff of her sent and refresh your memory – or we could get really lucky and see her there. Either way, sound like a plan to you?"

This is getting rather frustrating, it should not be this difficult to track down one delinquent to get a stolen necklace back.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
    Years
  • Ryuu Higoroshi & Divine
    Chapter 3: 3C's Homeroom teacher
    Schoolgrounds.

Ryuu kept looking around the schoolgrounds to see if all his students were attending. It didn't take him long to notice that Gavin, Yuria and Eva weren't around either. He probably didn't have to worry about gavin since he doesn't seem to be a party animal anyway but Sagishi, Eva and Yuria were a bunch that would at least take a look. "What's wrong, dear?" Divine looked at him with a worried expression. "I can't find at least four of my students." Ryuu said as he didn't even bother to take a short glance at her, he was too busy trying to find three of the mentioned students. "Pfft... Calm down, they're probably inside the schools or doing their homework." Divine giggled. "Making homework? Yeah, right. If there's one thing they wouldn't do then it's homework." Ryuu let out a small laugh before he returned his gaze to his woman. "Maybe you're right..."

"... Or maybe you are right." Divine suddenly pointed at the edge of the forest that was right next to the schoolgrounds. "What?" Ryuu looked in the direction that Divine was pointing to and saw a woman with green hair walking away. "Lady Reiza has arrived." Divine said casually but looked at Ryuu as if she was seeing water burn, which was technically going to happen now that there was a possibility that lady Reiza saw her and now knew about her betrayal. "It's going to happen..." Ryuu said. His face looked cold but his voice sounded earnest.

He changed his view and saw the black haired Luna coming out of a food stand. "This... is just perfect." Ryuu started approaching her while Divine tried to keep up with him. Her expression was changing to one of a jealous girlfriend when she noticed that Ryuu was approaching a black haired beauty. "Hey there, I see you guys decided to come here after all. Are you enjoying the festival?" Ryuu asked once he was near Luna and saw Yami inside the stand so took a few steps inside.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • Yami Gin ― 銀ヤミ

Calmly Collected

Chapter II ― Part XI
    "Settling In"

Festival
    x

"Hey there, I see you guys decided to come here after all. Are you enjoying the festival?"

"It is equally exciting as it is confusing and absurd. But you could say we enjoyed it, yes." I looked to the previously intrusive 'teacher', though something in him caught my eye, and I quietly attempted to decipher it. ... Got it. "You're not enjoying it quite as much, are you?" I approached a few steps, arms resting behind me, gripping my own wrist in a relaxed manner, staring directly into the man's eyes with a look of examination. "No, no... There's something troubling you. Or perhaps... Someone?" I stood directly in front of him, looking eye-to-eye not inches away for several moments of silence before immediately turning around and returning to Luna's side.

When I stood beside her, I turned around, looking very solemn. "It's someone you know... Someone who poses a threat to everyone here. Someone like you, but different." I looked to Luna for a few moments, before looking back. "If a battle is approaching, I will fight on your side. However, if that is the case, I would need some time to prepare." I looked to the young woman beside him. "I don't believe we've seen you, before."

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Takumi Makkusu - An Impossible Task

"You mean a Shiren, right? Avians are considered Shirens on this school." Hayate crosses his arms as he closes his eyes, "You would know that if you really were one." This guy is getting on my nerves.

"Of course I do!" I retaliate with an added scoff, "I, just wanted to see if you knew." Somehow, Hayate chuckles with a smile. He turns to Nami, I can already tell that he knows my secret. Smooth, Takumi...

Hayate turns back to me to answer why he's here, "Anyways, you asked what I was doing here? I'm here to enjoy the festival of course! I too attended this academy once, you know." So he's older than me & Nami. Then again, vampires live a long time, so who am I to judge. He suddenly mentions Higoroshi-sensei's, looking around for him. Why would he be concerned for...his teacher. He is a former student here. He suddenly gets close to me, igniting my fears a little. A little... I'm more irritated than afraid! "You probably should try altering your scent a bit. Every Vampire that would get close enough would smell that you're human right away." Like I didn't know...! "Though, I smell..." he sniffed me in public. This guy disgusts & disturbs me! "... You smell a bit Vampire too so I guess it's alright for now."

Wh-what?! I still have vampire blood within me? I need to think this through... I don't exactly remember what Nami told me about my blood. Maybe I should ask her to refresh my memory.

Nami asks Hayate how he knows I'm...you know. "... Dad told me to take care of my little sister, right?" Um, the way he says it is psychotic. When he speaks to me again, he has a look of hostility, "If you hurt Maya, I will kill you with my own bare hands... and you know what kind of power we, Vampire's, have, right?" I'm arrogant, but I know when it's dangerous to deal with a Yokai, & I can tell you don't want to mess with this guy. Too bad I'm already in too deep...! Nami defends me, but to no avail. Thanks, Nami.

As Hayate leaves, he looks over his shoulder, again towards me. I swear I think he has a grudge against me, or humans, I don't know. "You have until next week to show me that you aren't weak and can take care of Maya, if not. Then I will make sure that you stay out of her way." Wh-where did that come from?! Just like that, he disappears into the crowd...

"Ahh! What do I do?" I ask Nami & myself. I'm in freak-out mode, scrambling around & sweating. "M-maybe my vampire powers- Yes, that's it!" I think again, looking like a weird detective, "Maybe..." I pound my fist on the palm of my other hand, figuring the whole thing out! "Yes! I'll prove myself with the vampire powers in me! Train, I must train!" As you can see, I'm not much of a reasonable guy.

Sapphire Rose

Years
    Schoolgrounds.

"It is equally exciting as it is confusing and absurd. But you could say we enjoyed it, yes." Yami asnwered Ryuu's answer. It's then when Ryuu noticed that Yami was looking right at him, as if trying to take a look inside his heart or rather said... brain. "You're not enjoying it quite as much, are you?" Yami started as he got closer and looked deeper inside his eyes. Ryuu felt as if his mind was getting infiltrated which was an unpleasant feeling. "No, no... There's something troubling you. Or perhaps... Someone?" Yami kept staring at him as he had his arms behind his back. After a brief moment of staring he returned to Luna's side and looking back at him, "It's someone you know... Someone who poses a threat to everyone here. Someone like you, but different." He looked to Luna for a few moments, before looking back. "If a battle is approaching, I will fight on your side. However, if that is the case, I would need some time to prepare." Yami gave him an answer, one he hadn't expected to get so easily. "O-Of course... but wouldn't you want any information first?" Ryuu asked rather bewildered.

"I don't believe we've seen you, before." Yami suddenly said as he looked at the blue haired woman beside Ryuu. "Oh I'm sorry." Divine softly smiled and took a step forward. "My name is Divine, I'm Ryuu's fiance." Divine bowed before returning to her lover's side. She saw Ryuu's slight blush and decided it might be better if she explained the situation. She made sure that there were no students around and returned her gaze to the young Lycan boy. "We have a problem with an organization called Fairytale." She started. "Humans and Youkai once lived together in harmony until Fairytale's leader, Lady Reiza, betrayed the Youkai when she put the humans against the Youkai 500 years ago. There was a war between Youkai and humans which the Youkai lost. We had no other choice than creating a new realm and started living here. The humans somehow forgot about our existence someday." Divine explained. She looked at the ground as she remembered this unfortunate day. "This school's goal is to have Youkai learn to control a humanoid form and their powers so that they can coexist with the humans in their realm without them knowing that we actually exist." Divine looked back at Yami and Luna with a sad look on her face. "Fairytale's goal is to kill all human beings and take over their realm." Divine finished.

"Humans are like us but without any powers. They trust on weapons like swords, guns and other machines in battles. Even bombs at certain cases. The humans can't help what happened 500 years ago. They were lied to and trusted the wrong person, everyone can make such a mistake... this just had a bigger impact." Ryuu added to Divine's explaination and grabbed her hand. "We need to defend those humans. This was 500 hundred years ago. The humans living now have nothing to do with what happened then. They are innocent." Ryuu felt the anger welling up inside himself.

Luna
    Wratherian Lycan
    Schoolgrounds

Luna listened to Yami as he seemed to be trying to guess what Ryuu was going to ask them. It wasn't surprising when Yami had everything right, this teacher was easy to read when it came to a few aspects. Luna looked at Yami when he offered his assistance for possibly upcoming battle. What was in danger and why? These questions raised in Luna's mind. She was curious, however, if Yami was going to fight then she would fight as well. She might as well do something useful while staying in this realm.

Luna listened to the story of the teacher who was supposedly named "Ryuu" and his beautiful fiance. It seemed like the life of millions were at sake here, millions of innocent living beings. Luna just didn't understand why this organization would take 500 years before making a plan to eliminate all human beings. She also didn't understand how this Reiza person could still be the leader of Fairytale while she was the reason of the war between them 500 years ago. She should've died long ago unless... maybe some races within their Youkai race aged very slowly...?

"Your name is Ryuu, right?" Luna asked as she did a step forward. "There are things I don't understand but will probably understand after taking some of your classes. One thing must be answered directly from you though..." Luna seemed to be thinking as she crossed her arms and looked right into Ryuu eyes like Yami did a little while ago. "Why would you need our help when you are very powerful yourself?" Luna bluntly asked. "Whatever your answer to this is, I will fight anyway." Luna glanced at Divine, then at Ryuu again.

"I can't watch millions of innocent living beings die... plus I might as well do something useful while staying here."

Khawill

<3
    Years
  • Elise and Yvette
    Both girls were sitting outside one of the buildings eating ice cream. "Don't want to participate?" Yvette asked, eating a plain vanilla ice cream.

"I'm too tired to be walking around." Elise answered, licking a chocolate ice cream "I see Frio escaped from his room." She watched him walk with the student that she had argued with a week ago. Frio approached a girl and asked her something, but the girl seemed to be less interested in that. Elise and Yvette watched quietly as Frio played on of the carnival games, gathering a crowd until neither girl could see what happened.

"The guy is pretty odd huh?" Yvette said, "Tougher than a glacier too."

Elise laughed softly, "It really isn't good for him though."

Yvette shook her head, "Don't see how it isn't, there won't be a problem he can't take head on."

"That's the problem though." Elise said, watching as he fought his way out of the crowd with girl pulling him. "I don't think he will ever quit a fight."

"Good, quitters are losers."

"Dead people are the losers too." Elise replied.

"Indeed they are!" A man's voice said loudly.

Elise turned surprised, "Wait, I remember you, I saw you last week entering the school."

"It's always good to see someone remember my face!" He said with a smile, "Hello to you as well Miss Yvette."

"Hey Sain, here to see Frio?"

"Actually I am not, I have actually come here to start my job as a teacher."

"Despite your race?" Yvette asked.

"Very much in spite of my race!" He snapped, "I've had ties with the Youkai world before you were even born!"

"You don't really look that young sir, were you a student here?" Elise asked.

"I am very much older than I look darling." Sain replied, "But no, I was never a student here, but I did raise a young Mage who went here."

"Is she a teacher now?"

"She died of old age already." Sain said sadly.

Elise was about to apologize but was confused by how someone he raised could have died of old age before him, "I'm sorry for your loss." She said.

"Don't worry about it, she grew up to be very successful and all that. Anyways, were you guys talking about Frio just now?"

"That's right." Yvette said, devouring the cone she had.

"Well young lady, you have plenty to worry about, Frio is what I would call, very stupid."

"Aren't you a teacher?" Elise said, surprised by the blatant insult.

"And a teacher knows intelligence!" He laughed, "But seriously he's a danger to himself, and judging by how strong he is, a danger to others."

"What exactly do you teach Sain..." Yvette asked.

"Hand to Hand combat, and fighting without using Youkai powers." He replied, "Especially important for those like Frio who would have a hard time controlling their powers. Not for you guys of course, I was specifically told to let old Ryuu handle you guys."

"That's too bad, I'd do better with hand to hand combat." Yvette said.

"Yea me too." Elise said.

"I'll tell ya what, if you guys start something like a martial arts club, I'll certainly act as the supervisor."

"Sounds good to me." Yvette said looking in her wallet to see if she had money to get another ice cream. "Well it was good to see you Sain, and I would love to get that club going, but we should find Frio right now." She stood up and started dragging Elise away.

"Why are you in such a rush Yvette?" Elise asked getting dragged by her arm.

"I really want another cone, and I am out of money."

"Oh, but I could give you..."

"No no, I can't take money from you." They caught up to Frio, Sagashi, and Oriana.

Frio
    I was tapped on the shoulder myself and turned to see Elise and Yvette. I took a step back and held my hands up, "It isn't what it looks like!"

Yvette sighed, "Exactly wha do you think we see is going on Frio?"

"Uh, well, it looks like..." I looked at Oriana and Sagashi, "Wait, does it look bad?"

Yvette shook her head and Elise put her hand over her face, "Who are these two girls Frio?" Oriana asked.

"I'm Elise, his sister."

"Yvette, his wife."

"Yea, wait what!?"

"Relax Frio, I don't mind that you are socializing with other girls, as long you know your place."

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • Yami Gin ― 銀ヤミ

Calmly Collected

Chapter III ― Part I
    "Fighting for a Cause"

Festival
    x

"O-Of course... but wouldn't you want any information first?" the man replied, adding in a question.

I glanced at the forest, and the horizon of the school grounds. Silent for several moments, I looked back and replied, "I can't say I understand the situation, but I can tell that yours is the side that is morally correct. That's all I need to know to know I need to fight." I crossed my arms. "You may not seem the nicest person thus far, but yours is the side of good."

"My name is Divine, I'm Ryuu's fiance. We have a problem with an organization called Fairytale. Humans and Youkai once lived together in harmony until Fairytale's leader, Lady Reiza, betrayed the Youkai when she put the humans against the Youkai 500 years ago. There was a war between Youkai and humans which the Youkai lost. We had no other choice than creating a new realm and started living here. The humans somehow forgot about our existence someday. This school's goal is to have Youkai learn to control a humanoid form and their powers so that they can coexist with the humans in their realm without them knowing that we actually exist. Fairytale's goal is to kill all human beings and take over their realm."

"Humans are like us but without any powers. They trust on weapons like swords, guns and other machines in battles. Even bombs at certain cases. The humans can't help what happened 500 years ago. They were lied to and trusted the wrong person, everyone can make such a mistake... this just had a bigger impact. We need to defend those humans. This was 500 hundred years ago. The humans living now have nothing to do with what happened then. They are innocent."

I cold feel the intense emotion coming from Ryuu, and my right eye twitched slightly beneath my hair. "Calm yourself," I snapped slightly, though rather than a tone of anger, it came out as one giving an order to a fellow warrior. "Unkempt tempers are the lead cause of failure," I explained, "if you let others manipulate you so easily, you'll die relatively quickly." I relaxed tensed muscles with a deep sigh, eyes closed for a few seconds. "Besides, I can feel it affecting me. It's not very pleasant."

"Your name is Ryuu, right? There are things I don't understand but will probably understand after taking some of your classes. One thing must be answered directly from you though... Why would you need our help when you are very powerful yourself? Whatever your answer to this is, I will fight anyway." Luna watched Ryuu intently.

"I can't watch millions of innocent living beings die... plus I might as well do something useful while staying here."

"When will this battle begin?" I uncrossed my arms and glanced over at the assortment of buildings in the area. "Where can we gather materials? I am battle-ready as-is, but if I can properly prepare, I'll be nearly twice as effective."

Sapphire Rose

Years
    Schoolgrounds.

"Calm yourself," Yami snapped, startling Divine a bit who immediately gripped Ryuu's hand. "Unkempt tempers are the lead cause of failure, if you let others manipulate you so easily, you'll die relatively quickly." Yami sighed. "Besides, I can feel it affecting me. It's not very pleasant." Ryuu watched him and wanted to explain his temper but Luna stepped forward and looked into Ryuu's eyes just like Yami had done a little while ago. The unpleasant feeling returned but soon seemed to fade away. "Your name is Ryuu, right? There are things I don't understand but will probably understand after taking some of your classes. One thing must be answered directly from you though... Why would you need our help when you are very powerful yourself? Whatever your answer to this is, I will fight anyway." Luna spoke with a rather calm voice and a neutral look on her face. "I can't watch millions of innocent living beings die... plus I might as well do something useful while staying here."

"When will this battle begin?" Yami asked. "Where can we gather materials? I am battle-ready as-is, but if I can properly prepare, I'll be nearly twice as effective."

Ryuu took a deep breath as he needed to think about how to explain this. "Firstly," Ryuu eyed Yami and tried to calm down a bit to take away the uneasy feeling. "My temper is in my nature due my Youkai race... you'll notice once you meet the head of Fairytale." Ryuu rubbed the back of his head and closed his eyes for a few. It was obvious that these two liked peace and manners so he should behave himself around them. "Ryuu cares deeply for his students and for the human race. If there's something that makes him angry then it's something that tries to hurt both." Divine suddenly spoke. "Hehe, you should see him sometimes... he would be a great father, you know." Divine chuckled with one hand in front of her mouth. A red blush appeared across Ryuu's cheeks as he was startled by her words. He quickly tried to shrug it off and tried to change the topic.

"A-Anyway, you asked why I need help despite being so powerful?" Ryuu immediately faced Luna with an embaressed expression all over his face. He tightened his tie and looked away from both Luna and Yami. "I can't hurt Reiza." were his words. They might be unexpected but it was the truth. "Reiza and I have sworn to never hurt each other when we were little. Even when we would try hurting each other now, our powers won't allow us. If I would try to unlease all my powers towards her she wouldn't even be scratched and the same goes for her." Ryuu simply answered.

It was silent for a while. "I don't know when the battle will begin. All I know is that it'll happen very soon. You can find materials in the school or in the forest... I'd suggest asking either a mage by the name Allister or a mage by the name Gavin which materials you could use the best for certain stuff. I'm pretty good at alchemy myself but I will probably be very busy the next few days. I need to protect this school."

Last edited:

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
    Years
  • Lerion Volran: New friends become new Comrades

The Lycan boy stepped proudly away from the hammer game with his prize: A stuffed Tiger. Now Milly wouldn't have to be the only girl without a gift. Then again I'm sure Sorae or Chris would have gotten her something, maybe this would express intentions that aren't there...at least I don't think they are...trying to predict one's self conscious is pointless-WHY AM I STILL THINKING ABOUT THIS!?! He shook his head to clear his mind of the fruitless self-rambling and when he looked around finally noticed Milly wasn't immediately nearby. Whether she had wandered off or whatever she wasn't there, and it was too crowded for him to pick out her scent or her mind. Lerion was so distraught at the thought of being completely separated from ALL of his friends on such a special day that he wasted a few minutes looking for Milly in vain before he turned back to where Yami and Luna had been. Of course they were gone, why would they just wait there for him? He had been meandering around for no good reason.

Of course it didn't take long before Lerion felt a presence that was familiar, and yet vast and powerful in an explosive, threatening way. And along with it was one beautiful and calming like water, one rich and dark without being malevolent like shadows, and the enigmatic mind he felt he comprehended the least. The feelings led Lerion to the spot where Yami and Luna were speaking with Ryuu and Divine, hopefully discussing the pair of Lycans joining them at the academy. Some of the words and emotions that made there way to him as he approached the group seemed to confirm his hopes. He came up next to Yami on the other side from Luna so he could be at a safe distance and inclined his head slightly towards Ryuu and his aquatic-maiden fiancee. "Sensei, miss Divine, nice to see you both here.

He turned towards Yami and put his right arm in front of him almost like when someone flexes their biceps, but this was a gesture of camaraderie. He didn't really care if Yami returned the gesture and gripped his forearm, he figured he'd get the sentiment anyways. He wanted to say "I'm glad you can see what's right, an entire species shouldn't be judge for the actions of a single fraction, even if it's a decently sized one. I've met plenty of good humans, hell they're the biggest reason I'm more than a feral beast." But instead he simply smiled and offered. "I hope I can count on you as a sparring partner, I haven't done much fighting, mostly just hunting. I'm gonna need some help to get sharp and stay sharp, and if I practiced with Luna or Milly...well it would be kind of one-sided, for them I mean. I'm kind of a coward when it comes to women but maybe I should be working on that too...Anyways I'm happy to hear you two will be fighting alongside us, I know you'll be great allies to have."

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • Nami Kyuuketsuki
    Chapter 3: The spy of Fairytale.
    Schoolgrounds

"Ahh! What do I do?" Takumi started to freak out and was sweating a little bit. It seemed like Hayate's words had taken impact on him. "M-maybe my vampire powers- Yes, that's it!" Takumi says as he kept panicking and thought. Nami watched him with a confused look on her face and wondered if he knew that "his" Vampire powers were only temporary. He'd only get them back if Nami injected her blood in him again and even then it would be for a short time. It would be dangerous too because they would come a step closer to "the process". Nami didn't want to tell him about it yet but she knew she had to do so soon.

"Maybe..." Takumi pounded his fist on the palm of his other hand and seemed like he had came to a conclusion. "Yes! I'll prove myself with the vampire powers in me! Train, I must train!" Takumi yelled but both he and Nami knew that he didn't have those powers anymore. Takumi was freaking out and Nami had to take care of the situation. She came closer to him and held his face between both her hands to make him look at her. "Please calm down..." She said with a serious look. She let go and looked away from him. "I-I don't think Hayate meant that you have to fight him... I think he wants you to show him that you can take care of me and make me happy..." Nami explained with a slight blush.

Nami thought twice and turned a bit sad, knowing that her brother's act might have ruined their date and maybe her chances with Takumi. "I-If you... don't want me a-as your..." Nami closed her eyes tightly and gripped her hands together against her chest. "I-If you don't want me as your... g-girlfriend after all then it's alright..." Nami was startled by her own words. "I mean... Hayate is a dumbass after all..." Nami tried to smile but it was difficult this time. She truly hated what Hayate had done this time.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Takumi Makkusu - Understanding

I am freaking out, but it seems I have my plan: train! That's when Nami pulls my face closer to hers to make me stare at her. I blush a little as she speaks to calm me down, "Please calm down..." I suppose I did calm down, thanks to her. At least now I can think straight. Nami looks away from me & continues to talk, "I-I don't think Hayate meant that you have to fight him... I think he wants you to show him that you can take care of me and make me happy..." I-is that really what he meant...? Gosh, I hope I'm up for the task.

Just as I was about to speak, I notice a sad look on Nami's face, "I-If you... don't want me a-as your..." Nami closes her eyes tightly and grips her hands together against her chest. I hope she's not gonna say what I think she's gonna say... "I-If you don't want me as your... g-girlfriend after all then it's alright..." No. "I mean... Hayate is a dumbass after all..."

"Nami, no!" I hold her shoulders as I make her stare at me. "No matter what, I'm not giving up on you. I will prove myself to Hayate," I let her go & think. "Hmm... Starting with having more fun at the festival! Let's go!" Before I can give Nami time to think, & drag her along with me to the rest of the amusements this festival has to offer. The next stand we arrive to is...the first stand we went to: the tower of bottles.

Geras

Roleplayer
    Years

• Yorick Amherst Lee
    Festival > Library

Yorick raised an eyebrow when Allister seemed to answer his questions but not answer them at the same time. He addressed Tetsu instead who hadn't asked a thing, and Yorick found this strange. Try as he might, he couldn't figure out the reason behind this. Either way, Allister soon turned back to Yorick and continued his explanation leaving the gears in Yorick's mind turning unsuccessfully. He went on explaining his ideas, failing at an attempt to use magic to replicate the scent. He then suggested visiting the library.

"Sound like a plan to you?" finished Allister.

"Yes, it does indeed seem to be a plan." responded Yorick, taking the words literally as usual. "Although I have my doubts about finding her scent at a place so public like the library. Scents that are less recent tend to mix together in places like that making it difficult to focus properly on one. However, I will perform to the best of my ability." As per his lessons, he attempted a reassuring smile, but it didn't really work very well with his current lupine face, instead looking like he was awkwardly trying to snarl silently.

As usual, he walked towards the school building without checking to see if Allister and Tetsu were actually following or not. By now he pretty much had the layout of the school memorized. He still hadn't quite explored all the rooms yet, nor had he seen near as much as he wanted of the mall, but he figured he had made a good amount of progress. When he approached the door to the library he briefly wondered whether or not he should hold it. Luthas always seemed to enforce the idea that females must be offered better treatment than males (including holding doors), but Yorick could not quite understand the reasoning behind the gender preference. In the end he decided to hold the door anyway since it was an expression of manners regardless of its target.

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • Nami Kyuuketsuki
    Schoolgrounds

"Nami, no!" Takumi yelled as he held Nami's shoulder and made her stare at him with her chocolate brown eyes. She was a surprised. "No matter what, I'm not giving up on you. I will prove myself to Hayate," after Takumi let her go, he seemed to be thinking. Nami still looked at him and blushed. No on has ever said these words to her, ever. She felt a bit flustered and tried to supress her smile. "Hmm... Starting with having more fun at the festival! Let's go!" Takumi dragged her along to another stand before Nami could say anything or even think about saying anything. Nami noticed that this stand wasn't one that they hadn't tried yet, better said... this was the first stand they had tried.

"You want to do this again?" Nami asked a bit surprised. She was afraid that Takumi could lose again and would get upset again. Of course Nami had several ideas of how to cheer him up if that happened, however... one of them was an action that she was afraid of doing or rather, she was too shy for it.

It didn't matter though. Hayate had ruined their date already by showing up and confronting Takumi. Nami had one question regardless. Why did Hayate want Takumi to show him that he could take care of her?

"W-We could also do something else, you know..." Nami said with a small smile across her face. Nami thought it might be better to do something that would make him happy instead of upset. Besides, Nami still needed blood. She did drink blood from Takumi but not the amount that she needed after not having drunk any blood for a week. If she had drunk the amount that she needed, then Takumi would have a major blood loss. That was guaranteed.

Years
  • Allister curtis

If it were a cartoon and not real life Allister would have sweat-dropped at Yoricks comment of
    "yes, it does indeed seem to be a plan" – but alas all he could do was feel exasperated and try to respond
    "That not what it me… you know what never mind" he said stumbling slightly over his words and deciding better of distracting Yorick at this particular point in time. Not that distracting him was much of an option at that point.

Yorick was already moving off at a trot – which was still pretty quick to Allister who was now having to run after him.
    "I know I said I'm in a hurry, but could you slow down a little!" he called after the werewolf, who seemed to not even be paying the slightest attention to him in his goal of reaching the library.
    Well at least I know where he's going. Allister, losing sight of his friend and completely forgetting about Tetsu continued to hurry over to his destination, arriving there to find Yorick standing there holding the door to the library open.

"Uh… why are you holding the door open like that? There's nobody else here and I only just got here… besides Janie isn't exactly the type to go for a leisurely read so I doubt we'll need to actually go inside to find her. Other than that, have you had any luck picking up her scent?"

Allister hoped that Yorick would be able to find her soon, he didn't want to leave Cheryll worrying about it or him for too long and he wouldn't have a hope in hell of getting the charm back before the next day once everyone had been made to return to their dorms.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • Yami Gin ― 銀ヤミ

Calmly Collected

Chapter III ― Part II
    "Fighting for a Cause"

Festival
    x

"You can find materials in the school or in the forest... I'd suggest asking either a mage by the name Allister or a mage by the name Gavin which materials you could use the best for certain stuff. I'm pretty good at alchemy myself but I will probably be very busy the next few days. I need to protect this school."

"I hope I can count on you as a sparring partner, I haven't done much fighting, mostly just hunting. I'm gonna need some help to get sharp and stay sharp, and if I practiced with Luna or Milly...well it would be kind of one-sided, for them I mean. I'm kind of a coward when it comes to women but maybe I should be working on that too... Anyways I'm happy to hear you two will be fighting alongside us, I know you'll be great allies to have."

"I can fight you non-lethally, though if you really want to train with me, expect it to be very difficult and tiring. Even more so, if we only have a few days. However, I need to prepare beforehand for the battle on my own, and I need materials." I nodded to Lerion, before turning back to Ryuu and Divine, my expression rather serious. "If all of your underlings are involved in this battle, it should be up to you to make sure they're prepared for it." I turned toward the large building I assumed was the main building, the 'school', and watched it for several moments in silence. "If you cannot fight her to protect them, then you must teach them how to defeat her, for their own safety."

When I turned back, I brushed my hair to my right, leaving only my green eye visible. It looked to Ryuu, piercing as always. When I finally spoke, it was in a much gentler tone. "What is the lightest-weight material you know of that armor could be made out of? And where can I find some of it? I'll require that, some clothing-materials, and, if possible, do you have silver metal? If it's anything like our family's discovery, I'll require it as well." I paused for a moment, eyes gazing blankly in thought. "I'll need a workspace and some tools to work with as well. Can you provide me with these?"

Sapphire Rose

Years
    Schoolgrounds.

Lerion soon joined them and had overheard what Ryuu said. Ryuu was a bit concerned about this but knew that he eventually had to tell them the whole situation one day. He said something to Yami which he replied to, then Yami turned back to him and Divine. "If all of your underlings are involved in this battle, it should be up to you to make sure they're prepared for it." Yami said, after that it turned silent for a while as he looked at the school building. "If you cannot fight her to protect them, then you must teach them how to defeat her, for their own safety." He finished.

Ryuu grinted his teeth. "I... know that very well..." He whispered. Knowing that some of the might die in the battle pained his heart. Ryuu however didn't get the time to think of how to tell his students that they probably have to help to defend the school and why they were chosen to become a student of class 3C. "What is the lightest-weight material you know of that armor could be made out of? And where can I find some of it? I'll require that, some clothing-materials, and, if possible, do you have silver metal? If it's anything like our family's discovery, I'll require it as well." Ryuu thought for a second to give Yami and answer...

"Titanium or platinum or steel. Steel is a bit heavier though so I'd go for platinum if I were you. You can find it on the other side of the forest but you'd be better of bringing Luna with you because we have deadly creatures hiding there. Two is better than one... I could have one of my students go with you if you prefer." Ryuu answered with a neutral expression across his face. Then Yami asked something again, "I'll need a workspace and some tools to work with as well. Can you provide me with these?"

"I probably have some tools in my dorm room, I can give you a workplace inside the school building." Ryuu answered.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Takumi Makkusu - Winner

I am ready for this stand this time! "You want to do this again?" Did Nami seriously just ask me that?

"Of course!" I reply with a grin.

I could see in Nami's eyes that she was unsure about this, "W-We could also do something else, you know..." She has a point. There are other stands we can try, the basketball game, darts, hoop in a bottle etc, but no. This bottle tower has humiliated me once, & I'm restoring my honor.

"You're right, but no way I'm losing to this game!" I grip the ball in my hand, the passion burning inside me, "This is a challenge I can't back away from." I keep my eye on the prize, & no, not the actual prizes, the small tower of bottles. I focus my aim, one eye shut, my tongue sticking out. I ready my arm, & throw the ball! A miss...

I go again...

This chain reaction was brought to you by Tak's hit. Let's all pretend the stand exploding, including the chain reaction that was caused by Tak, actually happened~

"..." A little smile appears on my my, maybe a bit greedy. "Sweet! I think I deserve some chocolate!" I go on talking to myself, craving chocolate from my backpack which is in my dorm room. I turn to Nami with a big grin, "Now that I won, you can choose your prize!" I turn my gaze to the prizes & wait for Nami to take her pick, "Go ahead, pick away~"

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • Nami Kyuuketsuki
    Schoolgrounds

"You're right, but no way I'm losing to this game!" Takumi replied to Nami with burning passion. Nami sighed but smiled as she looked back at Takumi. "This is a challenge I can't back away from." He finished. "Alright then..." Nami replied and watched as he trew the first ball. It was miss and the owner of the stand couldn't help but chuckle a little. "Sorry boy, maybe this just isn't your thi-" before the owner could possibly finish, Takumi trew the next ball and this time... it was a strike. The whole tower of bottles was tumbling down.

"..." A small smile started to appear on Takumi's face. "Sweet! I think I deserve some chocolate!" Takumi suddenly shouts and starts craving in his backpack. Then he turns to Nami with a big grin. "Now that I won, you can choose your prize!" Takumi says satisfied. Was this what this was all about...? He just wanted to win Nami a prize? "Go ahead, pick away~" Takumi says as he looked at the prizes himself. Nami couldn't help but start blushing a little. The stand owner smiled as well and stood next to the shelf with prizes. "You heard him, lass." He said.

"U-Uhm..." Nami took a few steps forward and looked at the prizes which were all plushies. "T-That one please!" Nami pointed at a gray with black fox plushie. The stand owner picked it and laid it on the counter where Nami immediately took it and stared at it. After staring for a couple of seconds, she turned to Takumi with a smile. "T-Thank you, Takumi..." She came closer and did something she didn't even expect from herself. She pecked his cheek.

Songbird

Tonight, the marigolds bloom for her.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2024

*swish*

"Stop running!"

Lilina only shrugged her shoulders before she leapt away, slipping out of the swipes the werewolf threw and getting further away with each swing. He was a classmate (let's call him Chad) she'd hospitalized on her first day after bumping into him in the hall, and in his absence he'd lost his girlfriend to the charm Lilina's male guise, Cameron, displayed. If she'd stopped using it, she probably wouldn't have been in this situation, but she kind of liked it. It kept her on her toes, and she enjoyed the attitudes toward her, positive and negative. Wouldn't have had those in a human school. Well, maybe the second thing.

In moments, "Cameron" had led her opponent to an area outside, sustaining only a shallow three-clawed cut on her cheek. The open air was nice; much better than the gym. Lilina managed to get a second to take a breath, practically tasting the tons of junk food being served by the stalls in a single whiff. Chad, however, didn't stop to smell the coffee. Instead, he had taken his only chance, and firmly planted his feet into Lilina's torso. He kicked off, sending her flying over a pair of students and some staff who had been near the stand serving elephant ears. During her flight, Lilina rolled upside-down, contorting her body until she could see the ground and where she was headed.

She dug her fingers into the grass, slowing herself down and regaining her balance when she got back on her feet. She brushed her hands off, Chad soaring over her and landing behind his target. He was tired, but he didn't care. He saw red proving once and for all that he wasn't comparable a house pet.

Chad charged, and Lilina slipped under him, gripping him by the upper arm and the middle of his abdomen. She lifted Chad with his own momentum, using her strength and twisting her feet against the grass to aim him at a tree. Sadly, there were people in between them and the tree in question—namely, the students and faculty who they'd just gone over. Having just pitched Chad straight at the male student (Yami, as he appeared to be), Lilina yelled (in the feminine tone she hadn't used during her day masquerading as a man), "Heads up!"

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • Yami Gin ― 銀ヤミ

Calmly Collected

Chapter III ― Part III
    "Fighting for a Cause"

Festival
    x

"I do not require assistance," I interjected, "I can handle myself quite well." I paused at the sound of whirring in the air, and in a split moment, a large, hairy beast flew right through the top half of my body; that is to say, I was able to dematerialize my humanoid form in time to prevent a collision with the monster that wound up ramming into a tree on the outer edge of the festival grounds. My eyes rested on the furry beast for several long moments. It reminded me of my the ugly bipedal creatures that attacked our kind on many an occasion; they were unnatural abominations to the world, or at least, our world. Though considering the way I encountered this one, I figured they probably weren't very well-liked here either. Nonetheless, this creature would have hit me very directly had I not reacted, leading me to believe that either it attacked me, or...

Her. She who'd shouted "heads up" moments before the thing came flying at him. I glanced one more time at the projectile of a creature, and it looked to be incapacitated. It was definitely the girl. I approached her, multi-colorful eyes cold and collected as they pierced hers, a look of raw instinct and wild anger aimed in her direction. In a mere flash of a moment, I held a previously concealed dagger up to her neck, not making actual contact, but ready to at any given moment. Hair tossed to the side, my green eye stared directly into hers, as several long moments of silence ensued. I scanned her gaze, her posture, the scents and sounds that gave way to her emotions, intentions and other minor details. After a long bout of still silence, I withdrew my blade and sheathed it, deeming her non-hostile. I crossed my arms with a deep outward sigh, eyes closing for a moment before looking back to her. "Explain yourself, otherwise, I will retaliate."

Back