• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Discussion] What are you working on?

tImE

It's still me, 44tim44 ;)
Years
Still working on bugfixes and trying to learn how to make encryption work properly.

I seem to be getting problems like this, now, when playing the encrypted game:
B1ezzx2.png

Worldslayer608

ಥдಥ
Years
Still working on bugfixes and trying to learn how to make encryption work properly.

I seem to be getting problems like this, now, when playing the encrypted game:
B1ezzx2.png

Saving Raven and I both encountered this issue in v13. He has a thread in the PE section if you want to carry the issue discussion over there. But I am glad your game is coming along outside of that. I would be curious to know how the external encryption is coming along.

tImE

Years
It seems I'm just an idiot, and somehow managed to NOT update the script with ~JV~'s fix. *facepalm*

Encryption is going fine now.

Testing and bug fixing continues.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
Remaking some of my game scripts with better software design concepts. I improved a lot since I made these scripts (almost three years ago).

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
Years
I'm currently having a look at a community-made game (Pokémon Sage if you're interested) to see if they can think of anything that would help improve Essentials.

tImE

Years
Get on the hype-train everyone, Pokémon: Blaze Red & Lush Green are getting ready to make their debut in the Games Showcase.
Minor playtesting, bug-fixes and tinkering, and the demo will finally be ready for release! :D

MKGirlism

3DS and Wii U Game Developer
Years
I've made an method to switch Gameplay from TV to Wii U GamePad, and vice versa, by pressing one button.

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
Years
Currently me and my friend are reworking the whole game except for maps, because the game after a while became a mess.

We've been working on this game for a while (not Pokemon).

Last edited:

th3shark

Develops in AS3/C++
Years
Still working hard on Evoas' custom game engine. My goal is to have the game mechanically complete by next week.

Completed recently:
- Pokedex
- Trainer AI
- PC
- Buying items
- Selling items
- Using items/TM's/AM's outside of battle
- Using items in battle

To Do:
- Name entry screen
- Catching wild pokemon
- Save file management

Once I get all this done, I'll put together a small concept preview that will hopefully attract artists and other contributors.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
Years
Improving the audio system to help players locate objects via sound in a low vision environment with help from another audio game developer.

Very interesting stuff, even if you're not doing audio games it can really help with your atmosphere if anyone is interested.

My other developer is working hard to produce the unique save file type that will be used.

Years
We are making the Real World map and when we'll finish this i think we can launch the demo finally :D

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Mar 31, 2014
I need to settle on which version of the male player character graphic I like best so I can make his sprites (I have a few variations and am having trouble picking; I might have to put it up for a vote), and design the female version of the player character. I also need to decide who the rival that you meet in the Prof.'s lab will be (as there will be more than one rival), finish hammering out all the dialogue in the Prof.'s lab, clean up a mountain side, and figure out how to implement the changes I want to make to the fishing system. :x That's my current set of tasks I'm rotating between. Oh, and I'm trying to figure out the secret to raising a whole team's happiness a little bit at once (excluding eggs and knocked out Poggilymanz). I see how to do it for an individual Pokemon, but that won't work for what I want to do.

Oh, and at some point I need to make my project thread, but I'm trying to wait until I have Pinky and Rosa's designs done before I do that.

D. Lawride

Audi Famam Illius, Scriptor!
Years
Working on building Nightmare up again from the latest Essentials, with fundamental changes. Scrapping old Fakemon, making new ones, reworking the story and the more crumpled maps, among others.

Daruda

Grinder
Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Aug 24, 2014
Making custom summary/ bag/ menu...
I'm going to get mad....but fortunately ruby it's not so cryptic.

Last edited:

Derxwna Kapsyla

Derxwna "The Badman" Kapsyla
Years
Finishing updating Touhoumon Faith & Prayer Version to the latest version of Essentials, as well as working on a second project called "Touhou x Command & Conquer: War of the Rice" with a few other people.

Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 10, 2020
I'm working on setting up the Wiki as well as designing & spriting new fakemon, overworlds, tiles, and other things. Also writing dialogues for towns and events. Busy busy!

Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2015
i am working yeah on my game (pokemon dark
but most with scripting and mapping
i also try to make a ds version of pokemon essentials
i only need a touch battle system and to fix the region map
=)

Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Currently updating the pbs files for gen 6 changes. All gen 6 pokemon, moves abilities etc have been added to the files. Gen 1 moves/types and abilities are updated

Back