• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Related: have you roleplayed in another way?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Be it live, in board games, computer games, through blogs, IMs... Anything other than written forum roleplaying as we do it here. Have you? :3

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I used to roleplay on IMVU, I've also roleplayed via D&D and skype a couple of times.

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
  • I've done a lot of tabletop. Some DnD, some of the Dragon Age rpg, we've even put together our own Mass Effect rpg based on the DA one. That aside I've also done Skype rp, and I usually end up taking video game RPGs a bit too seriously haha.

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
  • I RP'd on a social network site (Bebo) for the longest freaking while, as well as Msn Messenger, Tumblr and a few other non-forum places. Bebo was the best, though, for me. :(

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    I guess improvisational sketches could count as roleplaying, but outside of that, it's just this.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I guess improvisational sketches could count as roleplaying, but outside of that, it's just this.
    In that case I guess I've done that too haha. And also in video games.

Years
  • I want to say but I'm not sure that counts.

Oh wait I've also done improv sketches and I nearly was in a chat-based RP.

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
  • My first taste was a laughably bad IM RP thing I did with a cousin and some mutual friends of ours. It was terrible, using canon characters from some anime. I then moved on to joining a huge D&D group and got pretty into it, until retiring.

I came to PC and have RP'd here since, though I admit I am one of those on and off kind of people. I did get back into D&D and now I am double dipping my RPing between text and live action. I would say each helps the other, but I still find my talents inconsistent.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • I've done Live Action Roleplaying (basically acting I guess lol) and tabletops like D&D. That's about it. I prefer forum-based text roleplays.

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years
  • besides forums here and other forums, I roleplayed firstly at Quizilla then skype. c: das it.

TravelerTrainer15

I've RPed on Miiverse till the redesign brought the 30-post limit and made that borderline impossible.

Back