• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Absolutely Ridiculous Mafia - NIGHT 4 - Corporate Takedown (Purple Moon still in effect) [12/19 alive]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
  • Oh weird, I missed your exorcism post. That's interesting actually.
    Makes me feel better about my recruitment process too. How would you like to put your face punching to use against the evil business that has my hundreds of children forced to eat century old spam in the slums?

[unvote] Omicron
    [vote] no lynch
    255iuxdit0g21.jpg

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • I would love to vote the alcoholic for head chef, just be sure to put some spice in my food

[Elect] Bardothren

Also, why are there two cats in this game? I thought I only saw one. Some sort of.... otherkin shenanigans? I'll have you know, in all aspects except physical I am a bidoof as well. What does that mean you ask? Well, it means I'm damn useless. But hey, at least I can vote!

[Vote] no one

Is there really a kill gimmepie potion? Sounds neat.

Kolar™

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2020
    I am not a veteran player Here, but trust meh. I think Gimme is a mafia.

Last edited:
    Years
  • ^ My read is more on the lines of third-party/town, with Gimmepie seeming worried that if a mafia member joined his group that they would become too powerful. All-in-all, Gimme is clearly not a primary concern for getting rid of the mafia.

Years
    • Seen today
    Ok no one answered my question earlier, which makes me sad, but I guess it's fine.

[Elect] gimmepie because chef = food = pie, duh
    [Vote] No lynch cuz I have no clue what's going on and this seems to be the popular option

Years
  • Ok no one answered my question earlier, which makes me sad, but I guess it's fine.

[Elect] gimmepie because chef = food = pie, duh
    [Vote] No lynch cuz I have no clue what's going on and this seems to be the popular option

What question? I must have missed it.

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
  • EVENT

-

Bardothren walks up and SNIFFS gimmepie for a few seconds. Bard slowly backs away, giving GP an "I'm watching you" kind of stare.
    Day 1 is over! Phase change and stuff coming soon. Technically Kitty's vote for no lynch should have ended the day at 10 votes but I'll still count election votes that came after (even though I'm pretty sure Bard won)

CSS WILL PROBABLY BE ADDED TO THIS POST LATER
    DONE

ALSO DESI AND MALA SEEM TO BE MIA SO IF ANYONE WANTS TO REPLACE THEM LET ME KNOW

Last edited:

Superjolt

Years

• Final Day 1 Votals

Omicron (1) - Anteros

No Lynch (10) - Pecilia, Aldo, Kingsman, Simply Dunsparce, jdthebud, Omicron, Kolar™, LuluRina, Bardothren

Not Voting (9): gimmepie, LuluRina, Charlie Brown, Kitty, Nakuzami, malanaphii, Bidoof FTW, 5qwerty, Sawsbuck

(technically no lynch was hammered right there so I stopped counting votes after that)

MasterChef Contestants

Bardothren (5) - Pecilia, Aldo, jdthebud, gimmepie, Bidoof FTW
    Aldo (1) - Kingsman
    LuluRina (1) - Simply Dunsparce
    Kolar™ (2) - Kolar™, Charlie Brown
    Simply Dunsparce (1) - LuluRina
    Pecilia (1) - Bardothren
    Kitty (1) - Kitty
    gimmepie (1) - 5qwerty

No bitch (1) - Anteros
    No one (1) - Sawsbuck IF YOU REALLY WANT I GUESS

Volunteers for a magic act!

1. LuluRina

The cafe opens on Day 2!​

Please hold for phase change

Last edited:

Superjolt

Years
  • NIGHT 1

-

The Day was confusing, between the punches and people shouting about taking down corporations and people sniffing each other. The group didn't even pick anyone to lynch!

"Uhh, well, looks like you guys didn't pick anyone to lynch..." Superjolt said, "but the good news is that we have a brand new head chef for the kitchen! Congratulations Bardothren!"

Some people begin to slowly clap, others join in slowly looking around to see if they should actually be clapping.

"Oh and we also have a little magic show before everyone turns in for the night! If everyone could turn their attention to the stage..." Superjolt said, but the act was already underway before he was even halfway through the sentence.

Aldo utters something and suddenly LuluRina levitates slightly and begins to glow! Then Lulu lands back on the stage and the glow fades.

The crowd actually claps enthusiastically this time.

"That's all for today everyone. Your rooms are upstairs, but be careful tonight..."

- - - - - -
    No one was lynched.

IT IS NOW NIGHT 1!

The night will last 24-ish hours, please send in your night actions!

Important instructions coming soon @Bard

juliorain replaces malanaphii!

Searching for someone to replace Desi.
    Spoiler:

Superjolt

Years
  • Night extended 21-ish hours. Gonna be traveling this weekend but I should be able to start D2 tomorrow. Also missing night actions, make sure you send them in!

PM for Bard also coming shortly

Spoiler:

Superjolt

Years
  • Sorry for the delay, couldn't end the night over the weekend like I thought (plus I needed to wait on one other thing). Night is ending, if you didn't send me actions too badddd

Got a lot to process but shouldn't take too long

Superjolt

Years
  • DAY 2

-

The next day, everyone gathered again in the lobby. They noticed a large banner that said "GRAND RE-OPENING!" above the cafe and a ribbon across the cafe's seating area.

They do a quick head count. 17... 18... Everyone seems to be present. But wait, only 18? They quickly deduce that Aldo is not present and send some volunteers upstairs. They find no trace whatsoever of Aldo... how strange!

They also notice a message posted in the middle of the lobby:

"The culinary arts are a wonderful addition in all this chaos! I hope everyone here will be the most refined connoisseur of Bardothren's creations on live Television!

- Anonymous Supporter"

And as if on cue, a camera crew suddenly barged in through the front entrance and started placing cameras and equipment everywhere, ignoring outbursts from the receptionist about how they weren't allowed in without an appointment.

Shortly after, Bardothren appeared from the kitchen. Everyone noticed painted markings on Bard's face, very similar to the ones that had appeared on Sawsbuck's face the day before.

Superjolt was standing near the cafe. "Welcome everyone, I'm proud to announce the grand re-opening of the cafe!" he said. "Uhh, it seems the scissors for cutting the ribbon are missing... does anyone have any spare scissors?" he asked. Everyone looks around and shaking their heads no. Someone hands Superjolt a chainsaw instead. "Oh, this works! I now declare the cafe... open! Or re-opened I guess?"

- - - - - -
    Aldo has gone missing!

It is now Day 2!

The day will last 72 hours. With 18 alive, it takes 10 votes for hard lynch and 6 votes for soft lynch!

The cafe menu will be posted shortly!

juliorain replaces malanaphii!

Searching for someone to replace Desi.

- - - - - - -

Alive/Deadlist [18/19 alive]

gimmepie
    Pecilia
    LuluRina
    Aldo - went mysteriously MISSING N1!
    jdthebud
    Charlie Brown
    Kitty
    Nakuzami
    Kingsman
    Simply Dunsparce
    juliorain (replaced malanaphii)
    Bidoof FTW
    Desinishon
    5qwerty
    Sawsbuck
    Omicron
    Bardothren
    Anteros
    Kolar™​
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Superjolt

Years
  • CAFE MENU

-

Hello everyone, welcome to the newly re-opened cafe! Our new head chef was hard at work all night putting together this menu and making the refreshments. If you're looking for food though you may want to order out or something because we actually only have drinks available! We hope you enjoy!

Menu Items

Abysmal Ale
    Botched Beer
    Calamitous Cider
    Dreadful Draft
    Egregious Everclear
    Foul Flagon
    Ghastly Gin
    Harmful Hooch
    Inimical IPA
    Water

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    "This has turned into quite a mess, now you go and take care of this."

"But don't you need me-"

"No. I'm finding it hard to remember what we even brought you here for in the first place. Now go."

Well uhh, hey everyone, looks like I'm being forced to be your waiter! You may order from the cafe by posting your order in bold. Menu items are given on a first come, first serve basis (the menu will be replenished at some point). Once orders are received, players may choose to consume them by stating as such. You may also choose to share/send them with (to) other players. You may also hold on to your order until later.

The cafe has several small tables (each with two chairs on opposite sides), a counter with three stools, and a couch that can seat about three with a low coffee table in front of it. The seating area actually doesn't have much significance, it's mostly there for roleplaying/story-writing purposes if players want to have some fun with this (you are encouraged to do so, feel free to get creative! And since I'm the waiter, you can also involve/include me in anything you come up with)

Players are not required to order anything off the menu and not required to participate if they wish.

Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back