• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Absolutely Ridiculous Mafia - NIGHT 4 - Corporate Takedown (Purple Moon still in effect) [12/19 alive]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
  • I'll order a glass of Harmful Hooch. I'll be sitting down at the counter on a stool closest to the kitchen.

Years
  • I'll order Egregious Everclear and sit in the middle of the floor ranting drunkenly about how THOSE BASTARDS AT CRUSTY CORP FIRED ME, RUINED MY LIFE AND DOOMED MY CHILDREN. You should all join me and revolt against those fuckers before they can turn your souls over for profit, gentrify your neighbourhoods and monopolise pie sales. It is clearly in the town's best interests to be rid of these tyrants forever.

Years
    • Age 28
    • he/him
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    I'd like to order some Calamitous Cider to throw all over Omicron. I'll also sit at the couch.

Years
  • hmmm

How lovely. I might perch myself on the couch and stretch my metaphorical writing muscles upon the couch. I am not a lazy one, but I do require my space. Barkeep, I do wish to partake in the consumption of conspicuous, alcoholic beverages; my tastes are too refined, however for any beers and the selection of liquours are quite slim. I was looking forward mostly to enjoy a citrine-green glass of absinthe, however, not being present on the menu, I'll ravish the opportunity to boost my creative prowess with a shot of your Egrigous Everclear

Last edited:

Bug

[b][color=white][font=Luminari]can't talk. i'm shi
    Years
  • SUDDENLY: The players attention is drawn to Desi, who has thusfar been napping in the corner. An ominous feeling floods the room. Everything goes black. A message appears in front of everyone's eyes: "Desi has been kicked for being AFK for too long."

In the darkness, a ripping portal appears! Darthspikes climbs out of it and orders a delicious ghastly gin like the edgy boi that he is. He doesn't drink it however. It's just to flex.

d2uyen7yq69z.gif

Attachments

• wtil0pQFBbNwA.gif
      wtil0pQFBbNwA.gif
      619.8 KB · Views: 7

5qwerty

[b][font="open sans"]WHOLLY MOLEY[/font][/b]
    Years
    • Seen today
    man what the hell, this game is so complicated now

in response to GP's question regarding my question that no one answered, it was a shitpost, though I did want it answered

I order some Abysmal Ale. Can I lather this over myself?

Years
  • id like to order an inimical ipa if thats ok

BUT GOD DAMN I WANTED THAT WATER BECAUSE I'M A THIRSTY BITCH

Years
  • Bottoms up! Who has any drink remaining and wants to join me with my Foul Flagon I've just ordered? Either way, once I'm finished with this I'm throwing this stein right at your head Omi, for being so goddamned aggressive.

Bug

[b][color=white][font=Luminari]can't talk. i'm shi
    Years
  • Screen Shot 2019-05-27 at 6.49.13 PM.png

I'm gonna take a stool and block kingsman's stien because violence is NOT the answer B-)

Oh also [Lynch] Mr. Farrus I don't trust that man.

Last edited:
    Years
  • How boring it is to consume normal water. Why is there even a minor here. They must be enamored by the lavishness of all the possible beverages open or simply feel negelected and otherwise want to contribute to our discussions. At any rate, being the odd one out I must consider whom should have my vote.

Sawsbuck

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back