• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naku's Big Bag of Mafia Shenanigans I

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
"Un-death"

Also forgive me for not voting but waiting until the last minute to register for classes is fun

Anyway

We're all about to die from famine. Does anyone even have bread. I realize that I joked about it, but I never thought dying from famine would like...become a possibility.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
Oh. "Un-Death." We had an Amnesiac and now there's no telling what role they stole. That's lovely.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
I just realized

The amnesiac is dead

Disregard my other post, I am a fool

Last edited:

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
Well if we have a famine, it lasts for 3 days. Somehow I doubt this game will last that long, so I'm not worried about it.

We really need to kill that SK or the last mafia, just so we can survive...

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
xDestroy - nothin in last two votes
impulse~ - voted for nobody in last vote
Lycanthropy - nothin in last two votes

Those three haven't contributed to recent votes. Any theories as to why they're doing very little? We gotta follow up something if we want to survive the lack of bread.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
I noticed that this game has no rules regarding not voting or inactivity (because if it did a lot more people would probably be dead or replaced), so in this case the mafia could easily skate by without posting. Has xDestroy made a single post in any phase? I feel like that alone is reason enough to go after them today if nothing else comes up.

Also, we've never considered the possibility of third parties once. And as far as we know, there are still two of them out there scheming.

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Yep, they've made zero posts at all. Not since signing up... they've been on PC too...

Imma just do this as a placeholder just in case I miss the voting cut-off but will change if anything better comes up & I'm online:

##vote xdestroy

Last edited:

xDestroy

Error 404
Years
Hey, I feel like its time to address the situation we are in right now. You guys might think I am scum based of the soul fact that I have not posted, but there actually is some reasoning in my opinion that I made myself not post. The past two nights had clear cut scum that were going to be voted up (those being Neko and Tails). I could easily just put a vote up to prove that I am active and want to contribute to the town, but I felt that was worthless as both were heavily guilty and were going to be hung no matter what I did or said. If anything, voting for them would've just put a target on my back for them to now that I am not a inactive psyduck.

I am the only person that you guys have a chance to not die by the famine, I am the other Baker. Do not worry though, as I got a lot of people with bread and my role is useless now due to the fact there was another baker giving out bread as well with me, as well as the fact that it's the late game. I knew I had to stay alive to the late game and only had to come out of the bushes once there was no leads and/or I was being drawn up to the stand.

Now, I think it is quite clear that the SK and mafia must've kept me around only for the fact that I am doing nothing, which is what was intended. Now that it is the late game and we are soon going to have single digit members, they must've thought it was a good move to put me onto the stand.

However, Ho-Oh did state that it was a placeholder vote, and counter voting them would just be a straight up scummy move, and considering the fact that there is only the SK and 1 mafia left probably, I feel like we do not have to vote someone and potentially cause a miss-lynch. This is why I'm going to be voting no one.

##Vote No one

impulse~

my placeholder is ##Vote no one

btw with all roles everyone suggested, its hard to believe that we can only rely on cop's na for getting mafia. accurately.

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
giphy.gif

xDestroy

Error 404
Years
Look, I understand why you may think that I must be scum just based of the soul fact that I have not been posting any messages onto the thread and not engaging any activity; but I have a reason to why I have not been posting on this thread in my opinion, allow me to explain. During the past two day phases there has been clear cut scum that was going to be lynched no matter what I did, (that being Tails and Neko). Even if I did vote them up, it would only put a target on my back to the scum saying that I am here and active.

You may be asking yourself "Even if your staying alive, based of the fact that your doing nothing; your still being a useless psyduck". Which is true, but I knew my roles presence was just to survive, and that role is the Baker. I knew I had to stay alive until I was useless in the late game, and only come out of hiding when I was being put up to the stand or if we have no leads. I've pretty much got everyone some bread so they can live even if I die, and now I'm even more certain at that based off the fact I know now there was another baker friend helping me. I knew that if I stayed alive, the impact of me giving bread would be better then putting a vote on someone who would be lynched no matter what because they were extremely guilty. I honestly do not believe that Ho-Oh is scum though, he only put it as a placeholder vote, and it makes total sense to suspect someone who hasn't talked once.

Based off the fact that we have done so well already lynching 2 mafia and having 2 mafia die N1, I feel like it is ok to vote no one for now.

##vote no one

If you see this message multiple times, it's because I cannot see it and accounts broken.

Last edited:

impulse~

1. what does a bread do and
2. do u have someone to confirm that claim?

this game has hunger mechanics?????

Last edited:

impulse~

why didnt you post on d1? there wasnt a clear mafia

xDestroy

Error 404
Years
oh...right

why didnt you post on d1? there wasnt a clear mafia
I had no access to the internet throughout that time. I did mention there was no point in casting a vote in the past 2 days after all; day 1 I straight up wasn't here. I take fault and apologize for not posting D1 and I'm sorry.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
I'm willing to believe xDestroy, simply because I don't think mafia would be dumb enough to claim the same role as one who just died, akak Pecelia.

This also explains why famine wasn't announced in the phase post.

xDestroy, would you please state who you have given bread to so far? That may be a way to confirm your role.

Years
Iirc theres one other third party if were gonnabelieve that list of fifteen town, five mafia, and two third party. Do correct me if im wrong im not exactly looking at the first ever post

Also xdestroy... Yeah gonna need a list of who you gave bread to.

Otherwise, ##vote noone

Back