• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Obtain Your Pokémon *OLD*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I have now finished the G-Max Pokemon Collection: Gigantamax Grimmsnarl, Gigantamax Venusaur, Gigantamax Charizard, Gigantamax Blastoise, Gigantamax Pikachu, Gigantamax Eevee, Gigantamax Butterfree, Gigantamax Hatterene, Gigantamax Lapras & Gigantamax Gengar

I would like to claim Mawile alongside my bucket of points please :)

With Mawile, I qualify for a Gold Fairy Medal via Mime Jr., Sylveon, Togekiss, Mimikyu, Togetic, Diancie, Magearna, Whimsicott, Primarina, Gigantamax Grimmsnarl, Azumarill, Mega Altaria, Mega Gardevoir, Tapu Lele, Carbink, Hatterene, Gardevoir, Alolan Ninetales, Gigantamax Hatterene & Mawile

I would like to claim a Ribombee for my 50/50 chance of shiny prize for that please!

And I also need a new Pokemon to raise please :)

Name: Ash Ketchup
    Pokémon: Alolan Marowak
    Fully Evolving: Yes
    Hemisphere: Northern
    Own a Rainbow Stone: Yes!

Tia <3

Years
  • hmm... I'm turning in a challenge for a reward VPP then, to be safe, as comfey is kinda half finished.

Vivillons Of The World Version 3:
    Vivillon (River), Vivillon (Monsoon), Vivillon (Savanna), Vivillon (Sun), Vivillon (Ocean) & Vivillon (Jungle)
    As my reward I'll be taking a Metagross

Comfey was the one with pfp yes? That is fully finished and usable for you :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Name: Caite-chan
    Pokémon: Dragapult

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I have now finished the G-Max Pokemon Collection: Gigantamax Grimmsnarl, Gigantamax Venusaur, Gigantamax Charizard, Gigantamax Blastoise, Gigantamax Pikachu, Gigantamax Eevee, Gigantamax Butterfree, Gigantamax Hatterene, Gigantamax Lapras & Gigantamax Gengar

I would like to claim Mawile alongside my bucket of points please :)

With Mawile, I qualify for a Gold Fairy Medal via Mime Jr., Sylveon, Togekiss, Mimikyu, Togetic, Diancie, Magearna, Whimsicott, Primarina, Gigantamax Grimmsnarl, Azumarill, Mega Altaria, Mega Gardevoir, Tapu Lele, Carbink, Hatterene, Gardevoir, Alolan Ninetales, Gigantamax Hatterene & Mawile

I would like to claim a Ribombee for my 50/50 chance of shiny prize for that please!

And I also need a new Pokemon to raise please :)

Pokémon: Alolan Marowak

Tia <3

Mawile is shiny with 10,000 points for your G-Max Pokemon Collection.
    Gold_Fairy.png
    + 150 points.
    Ribombee is NOT shiny.

Cubone @ 20,204
    Hatch @ 20,219
    Alolan Marowak @ Level 100: 20,404
    Shiny: No

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    Good afternoon. I'm finished with my legend, so I'd like a new Pokémon please!

Name: Cubchoo
    Pokémon: Minior-Orange
    Hemisphere: Southern
    Own a Rainbow Stone: No

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Good afternoon. I'm finished with my legend, so I'd like a new Pokémon please!

Name: Cubchoo
    Pokémon: Minior-Orange
    Hemisphere: Southern
    Own a Rainbow Stone: No

Minior-Orange @ 1,871
    Hatch @ 1,886
    Minior-Orange @ Level 100: 2,031
    Shiny: Yes

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • Name: Flowerchild
    Pokémon: Dratini
    Own a Rainbow Stone: idk what that is so i guess not

Years
  • Name: Flowerchild
    Pokémon: Dratini
    Own a Rainbow Stone: idk what that is so i guess not

One helping of dragon awesomeness for you 😊

Dratini @ 8,482
    Hatch @ 8,497
    Dragonite @ Level 100: 8,642

Years
  • Since my last two tag-teams are now both finished, it's been 10 completed VPPs since my last legendary!

I will raise Shadow Rider Calyrex this time please, sacrificing Frillish (ghost), Mismagius (ghost), & Exeggcute (psychic) to the VPP gods!

Pokémon: Shadow Rider Calyrex
    Fully Evolving: N/A

Tia <3

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Since my last two tag-teams are now both finished, it's been 10 completed VPPs since my last legendary!

I will raise Shadow Rider Calyrex this time please, sacrificing Frillish (ghost), Mismagius (ghost), & Exeggcute (psychic) to the VPP gods!

Pokémon: Shadow Rider Calyrex
    Fully Evolving: N/A

Tia <3
    Someone is preparing for October, I see. :)

Shadow Rider Calyrex @ 20,405
    Hatch @ 20,420
    Level 100 @ 20,645
    Shiny: Yes

Also I finally got to do one of these again. You're all way too fast! D:

Years
  • Time to turn in a couple challenges now that Articuno has been raised =D

Vivillons Of The World, Version 2: Vivillon (Icy Snow), Vivillon (Modern), Vivillon (Marine), Vivillon (Archipelago), Vivillon (High Plains) & Vivillon (Sandstorm)
    For my reward I'll take an Eiscue (Noice Face)

Vivillons Of The World, Version 3: Vivillon (River), Vivillon (Monsoon), Vivillon (Savanna), Vivillon (Sun), Vivillon (Ocean) & Vivillon (Jungle)
    For my reward I'll take a Metagross =)

As for my next VPP, I'll be raising three NFE's for trading now. Even if they happen to be shiny.
    First NFE:

Name: ReKoil
    Pokémon: Torracat
    Fully Evolving: No
    Own a Rainbow Stone: Yes

In addition to what I read on trading in the FAQ:
    - I assume I just add it to my stats like normal after it's raised, and whenever it gets traded I just swap the name of the mon I traded it for in? (so like, when it's raised I'll add Torracat as one of my 10 VPP's between masters/legendaries, but when i trade it I replace Torracat with whatever I traded it for?).
    - Also assuming Points for raising VPP's don't get traded, since if you trade a seasonal for a non seasonal you'd get a points mismatch.

Basically raising some VPP's specifically for trading as I already have plans for everything I've raised up to this point xD

Last edited:
    Years
  • Time to turn in a couple challenges now that Articuno has been raised =D

Vivillons Of The World, Version 2: Vivillon (Icy Snow), Vivillon (Modern), Vivillon (Marine), Vivillon (Archipelago), Vivillon (High Plains) & Vivillon (Sandstorm)
    For my reward I'll take an Eiscue (Noice Face)

Vivillons Of The World, Version 3: Vivillon (River), Vivillon (Monsoon), Vivillon (Savanna), Vivillon (Sun), Vivillon (Ocean) & Vivillon (Jungle)
    For my reward I'll take a Metagross =)

As for my next VPP, I'll be raising three NFE's for trading now. Even if they happen to be shiny.
    First NFE:

Name: ReKoil
    Pokémon: Torracat
    Fully Evolving: No
    Own a Rainbow Stone: Yes

In addition to what I read on trading in the FAQ:
    - I assume I just add it to my stats like normal after it's raised, and whenever it gets traded I just swap the name of the mon I traded it for in? (so like, when it's raised I'll add Torracat as one of my 10 VPP's between masters/legendaries, but when i trade it I replace Torracat with whatever I traded it for?).
    - Also assuming Points for raising VPP's don't get traded, since if you trade a seasonal for a non seasonal you'd get a points mismatch.

Basically raising some VPP's specifically for trading as I already have plans for everything I've raised up to this point xD

You get 300 points and a non-shiny Eiscue (Noice Face) for completing the Vivillons Of The World, Version 2 challenge!

You get 300 points and a shiny Metagross for completing the Vivillons Of The World, Version 3 challenge!

And your Torracat!

Litten @ 6,741
    Hatch @ 6,756
    Torracat @ Level 100: 6,916

As for the trading questions, Caite-chan would be the best person to ask, she wrote the guidelines!

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    You are pretty much trading just the Pokémon and whatever the Pokémon gas been used for. So if it has been used for another Pokémon then you can't use it for that. You also both need a trade cable.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back