• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Kalos Travel Journal

bobandbill

one more time
Years
  • Rediscovered my love/interest for growing berries, haha. I always enjoyed that in RSE.

Still somewhere between the 1st and 2nd badge. Atm on my way to look for a fossil. Looking for Tyrunt's one. =) I am quite enjoying this game overall. Figured out Amie with friends last night, did a bunch of random and GTS trades, and basically just trying to catch everything I see and use new stuff. Exp share is pretty good for that in this game. Pity I have not had too much spare time of late, I'd be playing a lot more if I did, haha.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    Wandering around Coumarine city now, it's a really nice city. Korrina didn't pose much trouble. Ducklett sorted her out.

Braixen lv 34
    Ducklett lv 34
    Malamar lv 34
    Mawile lv 28

Looking out for mawilite now. Also considering Golurk, Dragalge and Gourgeist for my last two team members. The latter two might be over levelled when I catch them....so I may breed them.

Years
  • Just got the Plant Badge. The battle with Ramos was shockingly easy (as have all the gym battles thus far). I should mention my love of Mega Evolutions because I use it pretty much all the time with Fiona, and once with Roshi. Now I'm gonna catch a flying Pokemon and head out to find a Skrelp! :D

Now 16 hours into game play with the team:
    Jack, male Scolipede, Lv 42
    Fiona, female Lucario, Lv 42
    Roshi, male Blastoise, Lv 42
    Lila, female Delphox, Lv 43

WildEagle

Call me, Your Royal Freshness
    Years
  • Got the game yesterday and been playing non-stop, log in 15 hours already and I only have 1 badge, I been so distracted by Pokemon Amie LOL. I'm at Cyllage city right now but gonna sleep a few hours and continue my journey in Kalos <3

My team;
    - Delphox lvl 36 (max friendship in Amie <3)
    - Venusaur lvl 35
    - Meowstic lvl 33
    - Snorlax lvl 30
    - Shelgon lvl 30
    - Amaura - lvl 25

Reserves
    - Pikachu - lvl 27
    - Pidgeotto - lvl 30
    - Mawile - lvl 15 (just caught it at glittering cave and gotta train it later)
    - Eevee - lvl 20 (I don't know how to evolve it to Sylveon D: )

Damn just reach 40 hours in my game, I really need to sleep -_-" Anyways a lot has happened, I'm going to get my 6th badge after I take a nap xD
    My team;
    655.png
    003.png
    678-f.png
    373.png
    131.png
    706.png

My Delphox is lvl 56, Venusaur, Meowstic and Lapras are lvl 54 and Salamence and Goodra are lvl 55. To tell you the truth, I gained like 10 levels running around the place where the power plant is trying to find the pass. I spent like 3 hours trying to find it just to figure out it was near the bridge where the Team Flare member was... Goodra I evolve her at route 14 when it was raining since I had 1 rare candy saved up. The whole power plant thing reminded me of how I was overlevel in R/B because of Rock Tunnel and getting lost in there for almost hours LOL. I got Goomy off a wonder trade, I had a absol and wanted to try out wonder trade, then boom, got traded for Goomy <3

Reserve;
    025.png
    699.png
    700.png
    018.png
    094.png

Pikachu, Aurorus and Pidgeot are all level 50. Slyveon is level 60, she leveled up fast because I got her off a trade from GTS and with trade exp + max pokemon amie, she racks exp so fast. She's a monster as well, Moon blast and her typing + the sp.def makes her tanky. Gengar is lvl 58, I caught a Haunter in route 14 and wanted a Gengar 'cause some chick gave me the gengarite in the town (where the fairy gym is) and I put Haunter in GTS and check on it later and it got traded for a lvl 58 Haunter <3.

My goal after my nap is to get the 6th badge, catch me a Skrelp, grind it to lvl 48 to evolve it Dragalge for the last spot for my reserve. Also gonna work on getting the 4th star on Amie on everyone. Everyone of my pokemon except Delphox, Meowstic and Slyveon (all max) has 3 stars.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • I got the Climbing badge yesterday, and last night (today's side of night) I got my third badge. Also got my Lucario from Korrina :3
    Also caught a Chatot, and several other Pokémon, about to get my gift Lapras after I evolve my Budew.

Venitardus

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018
    I got my second badge and have arrived in shalour city. I am currently training my team in the reflection cave. My team is:

Combusken lvl 31
    Charmeleon lvl 30
    Frogadier lvl 31
    Tyrunt lvl 32

I am also trading with someone to get my self a Noibat. So until I get him, I'll be training.

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2013
    Team:
    Chesnaught Lvl 46
    Blaziken Lvl 48
    Charizard Lvl 45
    Lapras Lvl 38
    Lucario Lvl 39
    Talonflame Lvl 41

blue

gucci
    Years
  • So since my last update I've leveled up and got qutie a lot done. I've restored the power in the Power Plant and Lumiouse City, defeated the fourth, fifth and sixth gym leader and collected my fifth and sixth team members! The team is now complete.

Team

Aurorus Lv. 39 Rock/Ice
    699.png

~ Avalanche
    ~ Thunderbolt
    ~ Ancient Power
    ~ Aurora Beam

Delphox Lv. 40 Fire/Psychic
    655.png

~ Return
    ~ Mystic Fire
    ~ Psyshock
    ~ Light Screen

Clawitzer Lv. 40 Water
    693.png

~ Surf
    ~ Dragon Pulse
    ~ Bubble Beam
    ~ Swords Dance

Malamar Lv. 41 Dark/Psychic
    687.png

~ Pluck
    ~ Foul Play
    ~ Psycho Cut
    ~ Hypnosis

Talonflame Lv. 41 Fire/Flying
    663.png

~ Fly
    ~ Roost
    ~ Flame Charge
    ~ Acrobatics

Klefki Lv. 43 Steel/Fairy
    707.png

~ Play Rough
    ~ Foul Play
    ~ Dazzling Gleam
    ~ Mirror Shot

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
  • I'm at Snowbelle City. The city with two Abomasnow. For what reason? The city is ocvered with snow that makes no sense? Actually, the town and their respective gyms make no sense. You would expect a Water-type gym at Cambridge(?) City, but got a Rock-type instead.

Years
  • Since my last update, I decided to take a little sidequest along Route 10 to capture an Eevee. My motive in doing so was an attempt to get it to evolve into Sylveon, which was a success ♥ After about an hour or so on the Pokémon Amie, I went onto defeat the eighth gym leader and now I have all eight gym badges :D

Team summary:

Delphox ♀ - Lv. 70
    Venusaur ♂ - Lv. 58
    Yveltal - Lv. 55
    Lucario ♂ - Lv. 57
    Diggersby ♂ - Lv. 53
    Blaziken ♂ - Lv. 63

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    I've just reached the Reflection Cave. My Espurr has evolved into a Meowstic, but the rest of my team is still Frogadier, Fletchinder, Ivysaur, Pikachu, and Pancham.

I also have a Tyrunt in my PC. I may use it in the future, but I don't know if I will.

I.T.

The Pokémon Cartel
    Years
  • - My Pancham finally evolved into Pangoro ♥
    - Zubat became the final member of my team
    - Wartortle had sex with Ditto & I hatched Squirtle eggs
    - The old witch at that one town still won't let me inside her shop >:(

Red Viper

Pokémon Collector
    Years
  • Pokémon X

I have beaten the eight gym, just as easy as the previous gyms and went through Victory Road to the Pokémon League. I now have four Pokémon in my team and I really want one other member before I go on, but I don't know which Pokémon. I now have an egg of my Pangoro and Japanese Ditto (does this still increase the chances of getting a shiny?) and am first going to hatch it, before going on.

Team so far:

Pangoro, Lv.69
    Blastoise, Lv.64
    Chesnaught, Lv.62
    Meowstic, Lv.57

WildEagle

Call me, Your Royal Freshness
    Years
  • Damn just reach 40 hours in my game, I really need to sleep -_-" Anyways a lot has happened, I'm going to get my 6th badge after I take a nap xD

Just challenge and 6th gym and did a few grinding and came to a realization that I want to be Claire, Dragon Master Shenanigans. Anyways my team got a make over, Pikachu and Pidgeot has left the reserve list and was replace by Dragalge and Noivern, and Mawile enters as my 6th and final reserve.

Main Team;
    655.png
    003.png
    678-f.png
    373.png
    131.png
    706.png

My main team stayed the same. Delphox now at lvl 61, Venusaur, Lapras, Meowstic at lvl 58 and Goodra and Salamence at lvl 59. I usually play around the 2nd-5th spot depending on my mood and team that I want but usually this is the team I carry 'cause they look so cute, especially Meowstic <3

303.png
    094.png
    699.png
    700.png
    691.png
    715.png

I was looking at my team and reserve after I woke up and realize that I had too many pokemon that's not a Kalos pokemon. It was tough but I said goodbye to Pikachu and Pidgeot, to make room for Kalos native Dragalge and Noivern. Mawile I just picked because I can't resist it's cuteness. I'm leaning towards replacing Gengar for another Kalos pokemon to make it 7 Kalos pokemon and 5 non-kalos pokemon. Mawile is lvl 57, Aurorus and Gengar are lvl 58, Dragalge and Noivern are at level 56.

Currently walking around route 16 and the Lost Hotel looking for new 'Mon to join me.

Any suggestion to which Kalos Pokemon I should replace Gengar with? I'm thinking of
    675.png
    697.png

I would get tyrunt, if I knew how to get the other fossil D:

I.T.

The Pokémon Cartel
    Years
  • JSHSKAFKDMS?!!? So I was at the Battle Chateau and I challenged this the dude to a battle, a few seconds later I realized it was the Rock Gym Leader (forgot his name) and he sends out his level 40 Aurorus against my level 12 Honedge. I was screwed but luckily I had my level 32 Pangoro and he killed that ho with her 20 inch neck, but then he sent out his Tyrantrum and he annihilated my team. I'll get that ****er back. :(

Sir Codin

Just beat the 8th Gym and now I'm chillin on victory road.

My team:

Delphox Lv 63
    Lucario Lv 64
    Charizard Lv 64
    Vaporeon Lv 56
    Yveltal Lv 57
    Aurorus Lv 62

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
    Years
  • Helioptile was difficult to train but was super cute. His evolution took me by suprise, I almost gave up on him. BUT he does learn Surf... And in his evolved form Parobolic is strong enough to keep him alive. AND he is tied for fastest mon on my team...

FINALLY CAUGHT CLAUNCHER WITH PREMIERE BALL! I love that lil' Guy

INKAY WITH EVIOLITE is probably bulkier than his evolution AND FoulPlay used the Enemy stats for damage... So I'm NOT EVOLVING him until LATER.

Back