• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon S.P.E.C.T.R.U.M.

DestructoDeath

Pokémon Master since '95
Years
One little bit of advice is to not give the first gym leader Dragon Rage, as I was dreading the thought of having to face that move before I even battled her, because it's a team-wiping move so early on in the game and her VI will ONLY use that move against every single one of your pokemon.

sharzin

the biggest iranian pokemon fan
Years
tilesets are certainly interesting. can i use them for my own game too?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
how do u download this game?

HOW DO YOU DOWNLOAD THIS GAME HOW DO YOU DOWNLOAD THIS GAME HOW DO YO DOWNLOAD THIS GAME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((9

HOW DO YOU DOWNLOAD THE GAME????
The link is in the first post, just under the screenshots. Are you having trouble using it?

Years
  • Age 48
  • Seen May 15, 2017
I downloaded the game but I cant find it on my computer desktop

I CAN FIND THE GAME ON MY PC BUT I DOWNLOADED THE GAME

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I downloaded the game but I cant find it on my computer desktop

I CAN FIND THE GAME ON MY PC BUT I DOWNLOADED THE GAME
Sounds like you should take some time to get to know your computer better. That's not a problem for this thread or game, however. Try googling your problem! Good luck.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 8, 2020
Good evening. Congrats for this Hack rom but, i need some advice for play to it.

First, i cant open the Pokedex, if i do that, the game close instant with a message. However, after gobi forest, i'm not able to switch pokemon, i have another message, the game return to the fight but i have a black font, and, the last, in the ninja house, the nincada use sand attack, a message appeat hand the move repeat to the infinity.

Can i have some help ?

DestructoDeath

Pokémon Master since '95
Years
Hey dude, really great game, enjoying the heck out of it.

Just thought I should inform you that there's a bit of a bug happening in the circus gym, or possibly with just the move "copycat." Wherein (The Pokemon) continuously uses this move over and over again, essentially breaking the game.

Thanks again.

Rangifer

Glory to Arstotzka
Years
I've been looking for more Fakemon-centered games, and this is looking excellent. I'll be eagerly following this project.

Years
  • Seen Sep 9, 2023
This is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G ! This is probably the only hack I can think of that has custom animated sprites gen 5 style!

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 16, 2017
So far this game is great! Just beat the first gym... and holy crap that was a dragon type gym with her best pokemon a lvl 15 with dragon rage. That's 40 damage, only my starter had more hp! So much tougher than almost every gym at this level in the regular games. That was a lot of fun! Can't wait to see what is next. If you aren't prepared for that fight you are going to get thrashed... Hope the rest of the game keeps up that level of difficulty. Some things that I have noticed. Some glitches in the gobi forest when you pokemon is following you and you run across the wooden bridges. Also animations for dig and leechseed could be smoother.

Back