Vragon2.0

Say it with me (Vray-gun)

Male
As if I'd be one to say
Seen 3 Days Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
380 posts
3.3 Years
So just now was able to get to this piece and I must say Venia you have a way with vernacular. The way the mons talked in the story felt so fitting to the apparent hierarchy that the trio no doubt represent and I hate to admit, I enjoyed this piece.

I think it highlights a few things, but namely the changing of the times and how rather apart the past can feel compared to the present. That cut off for an immortal to feel as the times go by and change so much is honestly a concept I myself like. It reflects well in falling out of touch with the modern times and not knowing how or what things are about and I must say I really liked this.

There is something I wanna ask though.
A nauseous memory quickly passed through Virizion’s mind, a memory of his sibling Terrakion puking, of the grass-type acolytes back at the City flailing around in a panic, of an afternoon-long argument with their human liaison; all those thoughts were sunk into their proper place again with another head shake accompanied by a buff.
Is it supposed to be "of" because I have a feeling that's a typo and supposed to be the word "on"? If I'm wrong, tis fine I can't comprehend the sentence structure, but all in all it was a great read.

“A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are.”
– Unknown