• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Free Shop] I POO STARS & I PISS GLITTER

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
Years

I. GALERIE
II. REQUEST
III. MY RULES
IV. ACCEPTED
V. COMPLETED
WOULD YOU LIKE SOME FRIES WITH THAT?
Hey there! I am Pebbles, i am 23 years old, vegetarian and i love to photoshop. I enjoy making graphics and so i decided to offer my help on this forum to make stuff for others ^_^ Are you looking for something new and cute? Maybe a signature with a sexy animation in it or a fabulous avatar? Look no further, i am your gurl! This also includes signatures styled with css or even css thread layouts. Go ahead fill out the form below and i will fulfill your request asap! :)
REQUEST FORM

♦ Size = signature / avatar in px
♦ Colors = incl text colour
♦ Text = fonts, size
♦ Images = direct links
♦ Animation = type of animation you fancy, if any

For any questions, feel free to post them below! ♡ Pebbles

Last edited:

Fannie

Don't let my milk go lumpy
Years
  • Age 31
  • UK
  • Seen Dec 31, 2016
♦ Size = Avatar 150x150
♦ Colors =
Artistic license. I'm useless at knowing which colours would suit, but I like all of them.
♦ Text =
N/A
♦ Images =
this or that
♦ Animation =
Your call. Something like the animation in your Blastoise graphic might look cute.

Praise the Cow God.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
♦ Size = 400 x 200
♦ Colors = I like red and black, and I also like it with white as well. Not sure what you could do with that. I guess just do what works best.
♦ Text = Harry's smile lights up the world(text) / Something cute I guess? Size doesn't really matter to me.
♦ Images = 1 | 2 | 3 (You don't have to use them all, or if you need more let me know. ^^)
♦ Animation = None. ^^

I hope I did the form right. :S Your graphics are soooooo amazing!

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
Years
♦ Size = Avatar 150x150
♦ Colors =
Artistic license. I'm useless at knowing which colours would suit, but I like all of them.
♦ Text =
N/A
♦ Images =
this or that
♦ Animation =
Your call. Something like the animation in your Blastoise graphic might look cute.

Praise the Cow God.

i hope this is to your likes, if not, tell me and i will make you something different :)
(two versions, so you can choose which gif quality you like best)

xh46gbf.gif
xJeVBEa.gif

♦ Size = 400 x 200
♦ Colors = I like red and black, and I also like it with white as well. Not sure what you could do with that. I guess just do what works best.
♦ Text = Harry's smile lights up the world(text) / Something cute I guess? Size doesn't really matter to me.
♦ Images = 1 | 2 | 3 (You don't have to use them all, or if you need more let me know. ^^)
♦ Animation = None. ^^

you really think that about my graphics? wow, thank you so much for that sweet compliment, i appreciate it ♥
i will do your signature asap :)​

Fannie

Don't let my milk go lumpy
Years
  • Age 31
  • UK
  • Seen Dec 31, 2016
i hope this is to your likes, if not, tell me and i will make you something different :)
(two versions, so you can choose which gif quality you like best)

xh46gbf.gif
xJeVBEa.gif

They're glorious and I love them thank you so much!

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
Years
They're glorious and I love them thank you so much!
yay so glad to hear that! you are welcome ♥ happy you like it and i will be looking forward to your future requests ;)​
♦ Size = 400 x 200
♦ Animation = None. ^^

ok so i tried to work with the pictures provided but i am having little bit of struggle, 2 of them are very hard to work with... 1 of them is ok but right now my mind cannot do it haha :3c
would it be possible for you to give me a few more, maybe photoshoot photos? (i personally find it more easily to work with photoshoot photos, most of the time) here is a link http://onedirectionpictures.net/index.php?cat=22

hope thats ok , if not let me know and i will figure it out ♥​

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
yay so glad to hear that! you are welcome ♥ happy you like it and i will be looking forward to your future requests ;)

ok so i tried to work with the pictures provided but i am having little bit of struggle, 2 of them are very hard to work with... 1 of them is ok but right now my mind cannot do it haha :3c
would it be possible for you to give me a few more, maybe photoshoot photos? (i personally find it more easily to work with photoshoot photos, most of the time) here is a link http://onedirectionpictures.net/index.php?cat=22

hope thats ok , if not let me know and i will figure it out ♥​

I actually googled some potential photos you can try. It's really hard finding pictures of him with his longer hair. Also, instead of Harry's smile, can you maybe put "Harry Styles is love"? Just because most of the pics I found aren't of him smiling.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Hopefully those will work. >< I really tried to find better ones, but it's not very easy. :c

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
Years
I actually googled some potential photos you can try. It's really hard finding pictures of him with his longer hair. Also, instead of Harry's smile, can you maybe put "Harry Styles is love"? Just because most of the pics I found aren't of him smiling.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Hopefully those will work. >< I really tried to find better ones, but it's not very easy. :c
these photos were a lot better, thank you ♥
i made you something... i used all colors you wanted haha, i hope you like it :pink_smile:
nKOYcU0.png

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
Years
I've had the same signature since 2008. Perhaps it's time to upgrade?

♦ Size = 300x150 which is what mine is now or smaller (can be wider, just not taller)
♦ Colors = purples, blues, blacks, etc
♦ Text = Jessie (whatever font looks good)
♦ Images = This? Or some cutesy Noivern along those lines. Also, I know it's "taller", so crop the tail off if you need to or whatever. {XD}
♦ Animation = i do like the one in your sylveon signature where it's a very light animation. anything is fine as long as it's not overpowering? haha. Maybe a night-ish sky and some twinkling stars?

You rock!

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
Years
I've had the same signature since 2008. Perhaps it's time to upgrade?

♦ Size = 300x150 which is what mine is now or smaller (can be wider, just not taller)
♦ Colors = purples, blues, blacks, etc
♦ Text = Jessie (whatever font looks good)
♦ Images = This? Or some cutesy Noivern along those lines. Also, I know it's "taller", so crop the tail off if you need to or whatever. {XD}
♦ Animation = i do like the one in your sylveon signature where it's a very light animation. anything is fine as long as it's not overpowering? haha. Maybe a night-ish sky and some twinkling stars?

You rock!
thanks! you rock for requesting haha! :)

could you please give me a few more images just in case? i am asking because, what i can find cute... maybe you think it is terrible, so you know ;)
i will try to get on it asap, probably tomorrow or thursday night​

Jessie

Years
thanks! you rock for requesting haha! :)

could you please give me a few more images just in case? i am asking because, what i can find cute... maybe you think it is terrible, so you know ;)
i will try to get on it asap, probably tomorrow or thursday night​

This, This or This ?

Thank you so much! Take as long as you need, or if you don't have time at all that's fine too! You rock.

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
Years
This, This or This ?

Thank you so much! Take as long as you need, or if you don't have time at all that's fine too! You rock.

i am so sorry for the sh!tty outcome ;-;
i just did not have much time unfortunately and i APPARENTLY i suck at stuff that is small in height (looking at this and the previous request i did) i am used to do things in a bigger canvas lol
i need to get used to this more obviously.... i don't know what to say
i would of tried again now but i am leaving tomorrow and i need to go to bed soon, i will be gone for couple days, no access to photoshop unfortunately

MwsYRsW.gif

-_-~_~

Jessie

Years
i am so sorry for the sh!tty outcome ;-;
i just did not have much time unfortunately and i APPARENTLY i suck at stuff that is small in height (looking at this and the previous request i did) i am used to do things in a bigger canvas lol
i need to get used to this more obviously.... i don't know what to say
i would of tried again now but i am leaving tomorrow and i need to go to bed soon, i will be gone for couple days, no access to photoshop unfortunately

MwsYRsW.gif

-_-~_~
What!?! Are you crazy!!? I LOVE IT!!!! You rock! This is awesome.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
Years
What!?! Are you crazy!!? I LOVE IT!!!! You rock! This is awesome.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!
seriously? Damn that is a relieve haha
Glad i could help and that i did not let you down, if you want an avatar to go with it, just let me know :)​

Last edited:

Jessie

Years
seriously? Damn that is a relieve haha
Glad i could help and that i did not let you down, if you want an avatar to go with it, just let me know :)​

Yes I just love it so much!!!!
If it's not too much trouble to make a matching avatar, that'd be great. But, only when and if you have extra time! :)

Noibat

Years
Your graphics are so vividly colored! Very nice!

♦ Size = signature: something fairly large / avatar: 200x200
♦ Colors = reds, gray, and white
♦ Text = Claire Redfield, surviving sister. (Just on the signature please. for font, whatever you want to work with!)
♦ Images = one two I would like you to incorporate both images into the signature please.
♦ Animation = none thanks.

Last edited:

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
Years
Your graphics are so vividly colored! Very nice!

♦ Size = signature: something fairly large / avatar: 200x200
♦ Colors = reds, gray, and white
♦ Text = Claire Redfield, surviving sister. (Just on the signature please. for font, whatever you want to work with!)
♦ Images = one two I would like you to incorporate both images into the signature please.
♦ Animation = none thanks.
cool you requesting and thank you for the compliment, appreciate it! :)
about the size, how about the max size this forum allows, ok or too big?​

Yes I just love it so much!!!!
If it's not too much trouble to make a matching avatar, that'd be great. But, only when and if you have extra time! :)
it is no problem! i will certainly make you one as soon as i am back home :)​

Back