• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Speaking of that, have you guys spent any money on it so far? I feel like they're pretty generous with the leaf tickets and I'm even stingy with those even if they're free - I'll wait the whole 2-3 days for every amenity and I don't even know what I'm hoarding these tickets for, lol.

What's the Rover garden safari about? I've heard about it a little but can't really find any specifics on what the event(s) will be like.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I've used my tickets a few times but no more than like.... 5 or something. I'm not sure what I'm hoarding them for either but oh well. I've been playing casually enough to where waiting 2-3 days for an amenity to complete hasn't been a big deal for me. Rather it's been giving me time to get materials for the next one that I need to build.

I haven't heard anything about the garden. I hope that it brings me back to the garden though.

Last edited:

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • Level 51, and slowly stopping to play... I was away for a week without a lot of Internet so I couldn't play and I guess it killed my motivation... But now there is some new characters that I like D:

Years
  • I mean I'd be hecka down to spend real money on an extra amenity slot if it came down to it. I so so would

Haven't spent yet though! The game is really easy to play without spending, as frustrating as the wait times for crafting can get.

wb to the game Mawa o/ what characters do you like?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Ben is so addicted to this event he has been like my personal pocket camp timer - he will water my flowers for me, remind me when my flowers are ready, and tell me when to visit his garden to share butterflies

he's on that butterfly grind

Basically there's a new special type of flower you can plant that will attract rare butterflies, and catching them will complete tasks for the event and earn you limited edition Rover-themed furniture, clothing, etc. Rover will explain it better than me the next time you open the app. :P

Last edited:

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Is it a cool event? What is it? I didn't really open it since it was going to take five hours to build a TABLE.
    Only some items take hours; a bunch require a minute. And the hour ones are for building overnight while you sleep. :V

Now event is interesting enough. I sorta play ACPC in spurts. Few minutes a day is easy enough too. Do wish some improvements made would extend throughout the game. For example, we can try to catch butterflies on all the flowers at once - so why can't we do that for say harvesting flowers? Or pressing Complete on missions? Or asking help from friends for shovelstrike?
    Juno said:
    Ben is so addicted to this event he has been like my personal pocket camp timer - he will water my flowers for me, remind me when my flowers are ready, and tell me when to visit his garden to share butterflies

he's on that butterfly grind
    Haha, likewise!

(Btw my fc is 0944 7125 357)

Last edited:
    Years
  • marcin....every time I enter the ID you posted, it pulls up Bay's account. Are you sure that's your code? haha

And really, almost all of the items I've had to craft in the last few weeks have taken many hours. Only the easy beginner items take under a minute, and I find those to be few and far inbetween nowadays, as someone who is higher level (61) and has already crafted almost all available furniture in the game. Once you're higher level you'll see that you will need to play the waiting game, so I hope patience is a trait you guys have. I think average of the non-beginner/easy furniture is uhhh... 2-12 hours to craft per item? But definitely minimum two or so hours once you've gotten out of the early phases of the game. I've had several that take 24 hours too. The screen I just started crafting will be 18 hours ; ;/

The butterfly event is okay. The success rate for catching butterflies seems to be about 50%. It's extremely tedious when you try to catch ten and only succeed at, say, two haha. The event would be funner if catches weren't so annoying sometimes.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • marcin....every time I enter the ID you posted, it pulls up Bay's account. Are you sure that's your code? haha
    Herp, I evidently copied the wrong thing. Fixed!
    The butterfly event is okay. The success rate for catching butterflies seems to be about 50%. It's extremely tedious when you try to catch ten and only succeed at, say, two haha. The event would be funner if catches weren't so annoying sometimes.
    Having played some more of it now I do agree it's annoying. I suppose they do need a way to encourage people to actually use leaf tickets and potentially pay for playing...

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • How are you guys at a higher level, I can't go past Level 5 myself.

The game is pretty cool, reminds you of New Leaf but with camping stuff. I gotta remind myself that I have furniture crafted.

I'm waiting for the day Pekoe is available for Pocket Camp.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • How are you guys at a higher level, I can't go past Level 5 myself.

The game is pretty cool, reminds you of New Leaf but with camping stuff. I gotta remind myself that I have furniture crafted.

I'm waiting for the day Pekoe is available for Pocket Camp.
    I'm level 40-something but that's with a month more of the game (Australia got the game early). Janna you're crazy. =p (I bet Ben's level is higher yet though knowing him!)

Anyways, to level up, it's basically just interacting with villagers (talking, giving their items to them) to get their levels up; that nets you experience. Levelling up an amenity gives experience to 4-5 villagers watching on at a time too.

I want Tangy and Lolly to arrive in the game. :(

Years
  • Ben is somewhere in the low or mid 50s atm, he seems to focus more on events and crafting all the amenities! But knowing him, he'll catch up soon enough ~

Lolly tho omg <3 I would love her too, though almost all the villagers I like are cute ones and I'm sure she'll also be cute, so idk how long I'd be able to keep her in my campsite. Replaced all my animals with natural ones for essence to craft that lv. 5 treehouse haha. sooo close....

@Megan leveling up is really easy tbh, you can do it!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    UPDATES (brought to my attention by Ben, thx)

They haven't really said when these are happening, but it's good to know they're in the works and actually listening to feedback - lots of people have complained about the inefficiency of the market box, and it's cool they're finally doing something about it. :)
    Enjoying Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp? New updates are on the way including the ability to dress your campsite villagers, crafting rugs, customization of terrain in select areas in your campsite and more! New bugs and fishes are coming very soon too. Get ready!

DTj6RZiV4AIMNkN.jpg

With the new update coming soon, you'll be able to finally customize the terrain in select parts in your campsite and here's just a few examples of this.

DTj7NSVVoAAtDum.jpg

Several improvements & features are also coming which include the option to ask multiple players for help with Shovelstrike Quarry at once. Making Market Box easier to use and other additions to making your garden easier to manage all at once.

Years
  • omg terrain customization....yes!! pretty /o/ and

Several improvements & features are also coming which include the option to ask multiple players for help with Shovelstrike Quarry at once. Making Market Box easier to use and other additions to making your garden easier to manage all at once.

10/10!

It's so incredibly easy to get specific essence types if you fill up your campsite with only animals of that specific type. Can't believe how long it took me to realize this, haha. I've gathered 81 sports essences in just a few days of having my sports villagers parade around the campsite. Currently crafting the lv. 5 merry go round, then moving on to lv. 5 treehouse, and then gonna max the pool... =)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    So many new thingss
    P2 of the event is underway, which is just more of P1 of the event. Good way to collect materials, I suppose.

I love the clothing crafting though! Mainly just love having more clothes, but it's nice to not have to cycle through that measly collection every couple hours at the market place (which is in serious need of a revamp, along with OK Motors - they're just kinda there right now).

Years
  • Crafting clothes is amazing, and I'm really happy with the addition even though 1) we need extra crafting slots to unlock instead of shoving both clothing and furniture crafting into the same three slots, and 2) the selection isn't that great atm. Maybe I'm just too picky.

Next part of the Rover end is frustrating though. The catch rates on the new butterflies is really bad... I'd say 20-30% rates on them, max? I average catching maybe 2-3 for every 10 attempts. =s

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • Huuhu I want to continue my game, but I need to make some space on my phone to update the game >.<

Years
  • Aw I hope you'll be able to soon! The new event where you collect snowflakes to craft limited items with is pretty cute, I'm glad to finally have an event amenity to hoard up as a collector lol. I barely managed to get every item in the butterfly event. Missed one extra mug but meh, as long as I have one of each I'm satisfied. :drop:

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    I didn't realize the butterfly event ended so soon! Didn't get everything but that's alright. The new event clothes are pretty cute, too.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2018
    Interesting. If you say it's cool I'm going to try the game. Thanks for posting the images

Back