• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"The person below me..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkmin3033

False. I think there are probably more Pokemon I dislike or am indifferent to at this point.

The person below me wants Kanto remakes?

Damien.aspiring.fandev

Chapter 16 A New Dawn { ||:^❩ )
Years
I'm like the stereotypical consumer : I'm not too sure what I want!

The person below me...
Is familiar with the following motto :

Spoiler:

pkmin3033

False...I've never played GO. Don't plan on it, either.

The person below me recruited every Pokemon in Super Mystery Dungeon?

Last edited:

Arma

The Hyena
Years
Well yeah, I often mass plant berries, simply because I'm greedy and don't want to spend moneh on actually scientifically proven medicine.

The Person below me...
likes Tentacrual and Frillish over Nihilego, design wise. if you pick false we can't be friends

pkmin3033

False. Waaaay too much exercise involved in that.

The person below me has played a ROM hack recently?

Arma

The Hyena
Years
False. While I do like them both, Red is far more badass in my opinion. (Are we allowed to say badass here?)

The person below me has ever lost one of their owned cartridges/disks of a Pokemon game.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
Errr yeah, that's what I meant, thanks n-n;;

Anyways, gotta go with false on this one, I used too, as a kid, but now I just want to give cool names to everyone.

The person below plays or collects the TCG

Last edited:

Arma

The Hyena
Years
Nope, not my cup of tea. Even though I've always wanted to cosplay Brock. No I do not need an excuse to talk up the ladies

The person below has never done a Nuzlocke

Arma

The Hyena
Years
Yeah! Man, I've been grinding up the hard way back in my GBA days. Hard to believe tha a Minun was my first lvl 100 ever. (They were hard to find in Sapphire, so I had my cousin trade one from Ruby. It was the only traded one I actually trained, so it gained exp a lot faster)

Speaking of which, the Person below has actually trained a Plusle or a Minun.

Last edited:

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
I think I actually trained those two for a while in Red Rescue Team. With their abilities together, they made a pretty nice rescue team. I don't think they got anything close to level 100 though.

The person below me has found a shiny in the wild.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back