• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

From Bulbasaur to Zeraora!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • #073 Tentacruel

Funny story: When I was little (During the time Pokémon just got to Europe), I was in hospital and my dad printed few pictures of Pokémon for me to color. Three of them were Tentacruel and I colored each one differently and then played with them.

Last edited:

pkmin3033

Anyone else remember that time Giselle's Graveler rickrolled through Misty's Starmie's Water Gun? If only that worked in the games...

pkmin3033

I always read the name in Lara Laramie's voice and I just can't.

pkmin3033

I've always kinda liked Magneton. Not sure why when it's just 3 Magnemite stuck together. Gen I had some really lazy designs, thinking about it...

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • #83. Farfetch'd

Only available by trade in Red and Blue so until Yellow came out everyone had a Farfetch'd with the silly nickname 'DUX'.

pkmin3033

This thing has always struck me as pretty gross...probably the tongue =x

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back