• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • Has there been any news about when part 2 will come out? i can hardly wait. Also can i play part 1 without worrying about part 2 having a patch that - like with part one - wil require me to reset my save file?

Actually if u check the posts in this page and the pages before you'll find some updates, which show the devs hard at work.
    It's planned as a live beta..the different regions added to the existing hack,so not likely but u can never be sure. And as the hack becomes bigger the probability will just increase.

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Has there been any news about when part 2 will come out? i can hardly wait. Also can i play part 1 without worrying about part 2 having a patch that - like with part one - wil require me to reset my save file?

1) At this point, nobody knows when will the Part 2 come out.
    2) Yes, as long as everything goes according to plan you'll be able to use your Part 1 savefile in the Part 2 just fine.

Last edited:

Jawduck

Triumphant return to Hacking!
    Years
  • 1) At this point, nobody knows when will the Part 2 come out.
    2) Yes, as long as everything goes according to plan you'll be able to use your Part 1 savefile in the Part 2 just fine.

I hope that everything goes according to plan with the saves from Part 1 being usable with Part 2. Thats the one thing stopping me from starting Beta 13. Thanks for clearing that up.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2018
    i Have a Question when can you enter Floral CIty i have an Old Man there that gets in the way.
    And i Have been watching HeroVoltsy's lets paly but he has already reached it.

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2023
    i Have a Question when can you enter Floral CIty i have an Old Man there that gets in the way.
    And i Have been watching HeroVoltsy's lets paly but he has already reached it.

You start the Love letter side quest. It begins on the ship where you find the letter in one of the rooms. Take it to a guy in the Pokémon Fan club. From there, you should be told simple directions of where to go and what to do.

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2018
    What emulator is recommended to play the game as bugfree as possible?

I did take a squirrel rom, apply the patches in the right order and always get a save error (cant save the game) on vba

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2018
    Good Day. I'm stuck! I'm in the part where I need a rocket uniform to enter the rocket base. I had fought the rocket grunt at the south of Celadon and I still don't have his uniform. How am I able to get one? Thank You!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2018
    Anyone know how to start stardom bonus chapters and the girl in front of lavender tower chapter.I could not start these chapters.Are there any other new bonus chapters

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Why it's delaying so much.
    they announce it the 2nd part is 2weeks after the release of the 1st part.
    but it's ok. because i'm willing to wait. just do a great job and fix all the bug at the part 2

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2022
    I've read that lapras will spawn on Friday at South of the game corner in Celadon city, but I can't find him...

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2018
    Hello Guys!

After a couple of years I was looking at some new mods to do a Nuzlock run in, Did someone try it with this game and is it doable?

T.i.a.! :)

Great stuff again, looks amazing!

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2019
    You have to play it on an emulator like GBA4IOS for example.

I have downloaded GBA4IOS and imported the gba file into my iPhone, but the game doesn't appear on the library list inside GBA4IOS. Am I doing something wrong here?

Years
  • Anyone know how to start stardom bonus chapters and the girl in front of lavender tower chapter.I could not start these chapters.Are there any other new bonus chapters

You can finish the stardom chapter but it feels incomplete. The lavender chapter traps you in an inescapable place. Best to start those when beta 2 is released

Why it's delaying so much.
    they announce it the 2nd part is 2weeks after the release of the 1st part.
    but it's ok. because i'm willing to wait. just do a great job and fix all the bug at the part 2

First of all you posting this here makes it feel like you're not willing to wait. The 2 week period was stated but the dev had to fix all the glitches in the first part too..and there were updates too so he's progressed..best to be patient

I've read that lapras will spawn on Friday at South of the game corner in Celadon city, but I can't find him...

Remember the place where you stole the team rocket uniform..there's a patch of water there with a waterfall..Lapras will be there on friday

Does the - spoilers - corpses in lavander tower evolve? eg the pidgeotto

Nope

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2022
    I have downloaded GBA4IOS and imported the gba file into my iPhone, but the game doesn't appear on the library list inside GBA4IOS. Am I doing something wrong here?

If you downloaded the .ips (or.ups) file, now you have to apply the patch to a fire red 1.0 Rom , using a patcher like unipatcher or something like that. If you already have a .gba file the emulator should be able to play it.

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2022
    You can finish the stardom chapter but it feels incomplete. The lavender chapter traps you in an inescapable place. Best to start those when beta 2 is released

First of all you posting this here makes it feel like you're not willing to wait. The 2 week period was stated but the dev had to fix all the glitches in the first part too..and there were updates too so he's progressed..best to be patient

Remember the place where you stole the team rocket uniform..there's a patch of water there with a waterfall..Lapras will be there on friday

Nope
    I changed my phone's date to Friday, but I still can't find him, do I need waterfall perhaps?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2019
    If you downloaded the .ips (or.ups) file, now you have to apply the patch to a fire red 1.0 Rom , using a patcher like unipatcher or something like that. If you already have a .gba file the emulator should be able to play it.

It works! Thanks for your reply.

Back