• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

glong279

A Royal Knight
Years
So pokemon evolve now based on how much they like you? Does that mean I don't have to raise my Dragonair all the way up to level 55 to get a Dragonite?

Who told you that? Dragonair evolves the way it always does.

And how do I get to the final stage of the Love letter Side chapter?

Talk to Greg at the Pokémon Fan Club in Vermillion City, then talk to Ted, who I'm pretty sure is an easter egg from HIMYM, in the lower left corner of Lavender Town. You'll know what to do next.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
I mean that before, I had a savefile that I deleted, and now I started another savefile.

Yeah..then you need to reach the final stage of the love letter bonus chap, as stated before.

So pokemon evolve now based on how much they like you? Does that mean I don't have to raise my Dragonair all the way up to level 55 to get a Dragonite?

I assume you mean the Dratini you got from the egg..yeah if you haven't made it faint it should evolve at 31..at least mine did for all the 3 patched versions..so yeah, it may be based on friendship
The dratini and Dragonair in the safari zone evolve at 55

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 11, 2023
I assume you mean the Dratini you got from the egg..yeah if you haven't made it faint it should evolve at 31..at least mine did for all the 3 patched versions..so yeah, it may be based on friendship
The dratini and Dragonair in the safari zone evolve at 55

Does this also apply to Pokémon that evolve with items, based on location and level up moves?

Years
Does this also apply to Pokémon that evolve with items, based on location and level up moves?

Nope don't think so
Usually hatching from egg leads to a high friendship at the start and that's applicable for all pokes. However for location and items, it's basically a forced evolution. It's like using stones for evo. They shouldnt work for pokemon which undergo natural evo like dragonair.Same principle

Plus I'm not sure if the friendship evo is applicable for vanilla games either. Here there was an npc's who specifically asks red so friendship evo is intentional

Ps I'm just theorising..no real evidence but that's what I think

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
And how do I get to the final stage of the Love letter Side chapter?
Start the side chapter, follow it naturally until Greg asks you to meet him in Floral City and that's basically its final stage.
Just in case, you can find a walkthrough for it right here.
I can't download the rom hack
Try a different browser then, because the links at the main post are working perfectly fine.

ON: Oops, I almost forgot. Have some nice updates.
BETA_13_06.png
BETA_13_10.png
BETA_13_13.png

BETA_13_21.png
BETA_13_32.png
BETA_13_33.png

Last edited:
Years
Their is a girl in lavender tower who asks you if you believe in ghost if I select no then it transfers me to a place from where I can't exit.I think its a glitch ... Please fix it and thanks for this hack you are awesome aethesode👍

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen May 31, 2023
Talk to Greg at the Pokémon Fan Club in Vermillion City, then talk to Ted, who I'm pretty sure is an easter egg from HIMYM, in the lower left corner of Lavender Town. You'll know what to do next.
Thanks, I did the chapter.

Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
Their is a girl in lavender tower who asks you if you believe in ghost if I select no then it transfers me to a place from where I can't exit.I think its a glitch ... Please fix it and thanks for this hack you are awesome aethesode👍

Pretty sure that's supposed to be a bonus chapter, do some more exploring, you might find something

Years

It's best to leave that chapter alone for now, along with the road to stardom chap.

Years
Where is the hm surf. I'm in Celadon city and I feel like I might have missed it

No u haven't
U can only get surf after you reach fuchsia city...you need to pass through fuchsia ,route 15, route 13, digletts cave and finish the molten magmar chapter at the end of which you get hm strength. Use strength on the boulders south of fuchsia and you'll reach a place you can dive underwater..follow the sequence of events and you'll get surf

Ash Hobelia

Twitch Streamer AshHobelia
Years
Can someone help me? I tried getting a fire red rom, then patching in the steps it showed and it wont even do that for me...i wanted the latest version of the game.

pkb

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 13, 2018
Guys, I stuck where Blaine need to create a diversion for team rocket. He needs Volcanic Rock, Dry Leaves, Flame Petals. I got first two but I can't find flame petals.

XmGPxb9.png

Last edited:
Back