• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Tattoo!

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
Years

• 8-Bit Pokeball (Google xD)
    8-Bit Ash (Pokemon Yellow: Special Edition)
    8-Bit Pikachu (Pokemon Yellow: Special Edition)

I got all 3 of these tattoo's when I was 18. I just never thought to share them on here...lol
    When I got them I also got a 8-Bit Super Mario Mushroom on my hand too. For the first few months walking around town I got so many people stop and talk to me or say how cool they where and so forth...Even to this day once in a while someone will notice them and want to talk or complement me on them. I have had them almost 2 years now and I must say most people would say you regret tattoo's but honestly I don't regret these at all and I am proud to have them on my body for the rest of my life xP

So what you think?

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    That is something I'd even consider getting, without feeling ashamed even. Pokémon is a bit shameful for me sometimes, but I do love it ;) That tattoo is so nostalgic and simple, neat. Just hoping it's the image that's blurry and not the tattoo, hah.

Morgnarok

Years
  • That is something I'd even consider getting, without feeling ashamed even. Pokémon is a bit shameful for me sometimes, but I do love it ;) That tattoo is so nostalgic and simple, neat. Just hoping it's the image that's blurry and not the tattoo, hah.

I took and uploaded a new picture. The one before was from when I got them done. I had a crappy phone back then. How they look now?

Karinmo

☜(ˆ▽ˆ)
    Years
  • Im turning 18 in July and defiantly plan on getting something like this. Probably the same as you, Red and Pikachu 8 bit style. I also thinking about getting a tattoo of Groudon, if i can find a tattoo artist with the ability to get Groudon right.

Morgnarok

Years
  • Im turning 18 in July and defiantly plan on getting something like this. Probably the same as you, Red and Pikachu 8 bit style. I also thinking about getting a tattoo of Groudon, if i can find a tattoo artist with the ability to get Groudon right.

Way to go man, Good for you! ;)

I am in fact thinking about getting more soon. I really want Torterra, Empoleon & Infernape.

Last edited:

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I have heard that the back of your hand is the most painful spot to put a tattoo. Is that true?

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
    Years
  • Timbjerr, I'm sure it's pretty bad. Any bony place is brutal.
    I gotta say, I feel that it's really dumb in my eyes cause I'm not a tattoo guy. But it definitely shows that you're not embarrassed by your true feelings of Pokemon or anything, so that's awesome man! Just keep doing you (:

Morgnarok

Years
  • I have heard that the back of your hand is the most painful spot to put a tattoo. Is that true?

It is supposed to be true but those were my first tattoo's and honestly it didn't phase me. It annoyed me more than hurt but I have a high tolerance for pain.

Morgnarok

Years
  • Man, some people get tattoos of naked ladies, or skulls. You, on the other hand, are keeping things real with those killer tats.

Yeah, At one time I thought about getting full Pokemon sleeves on my arms of every Pokemon out in a 8-bit form. I am still debating on doing it one day maybe. Will cost a lot though! xD

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    That's awesome! I may get a Pokemon tattoo when I get older, but I don't want any on my hands. I may get one high up on my arm or on my side, idk.

Back