• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
That dress that the girl in the front is wearing, so cuuuute ;o;

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Even if I liked Korean, I couldn't watch it cause I wouldn't understand what they are saying.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Hello. Im fine, how are you.

I am hungry, we're supposed to get either Pizza or Chinese food. Id like Chinese food, but idk what to get.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
MMM Pizza, I just made one myself actually. Ate it all by myself, and I topped it with mushroom and a Parmesan/Gouda combo.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
My dinner is stir fry made by my mom :3 being home for break is the best! I played 6 games of LoL today, loved my kitty, and then get a homemade dinner.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I like Chinese food though.

Stir fry sounds so tasty right now. I hope that pizza is here soon, getting hungrier.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I don't care what's in my food as long as it's tasty. Nom nom.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Stir fry is great, but only as a once a week thing. God knows that I'd be able to eat stir fried rice or vegetables all day every day if I had the money to buy an infinite supply of Soy Sauce. Kikkoman goes for like 3 bucks here, and its the small bottle.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Chinese is good but his ingredients are weird. One of my friends ate a frog without knowing it.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
do you watch it as anime or Drama??

Spoiler:

anyone here likes Korean Drama?? :33

Korean Drama is good but I find it hard to get used to their expressions. I need to watch it more to enjoy it.

AND YAY NODAME! I really enjoyed that show :333 It was fun!! Streissman was funny

Speaking also of dresses, I just ordered a whole bunch to try for a special occasion in May :3

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Frog is delicious yo. And Chinese food or Americanized Chinese food is the best. Top 5 has to easily be:

Beef and Broccoli
Chicken Chow Mein
Sweet and Sour Pork
Sesame Chicken
Won Ton Soup

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
korean drama is nice,for me it's way better than japanese drama...you just have to choose right!!! their expressions used to be hard for me too but with time i began to know loads of words they say!!!

if you want i would recommend,

my girl,my girlfriend is a gomeho,i'm sorry i love you,aaaaand my lovely sam soon<333,coffee prince

those are the best i watched :3

wow!,what color?? :33

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back