• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Frog just tastes like chicken. I had some in French class when I was about 12-years-old and was one of the few people 'brave' enough to try them. It was just like roast chicken, which was severely underwhelming, to say the least.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Frog just tastes like chicken. I had some in French class when I was about 12-years-old and was one of the few people 'brave' enough to try them. It was just like roast chicken, which was severely underwhelming, to say the least.

That's kind of really disappointing...

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
asdfghjkl
So my cousin is pregnant and I have no life so I'm making a blanket for him/her. I just spent two freaking hours straight working on it. ._. 6 inches in two hours.

Frog legs?
I know someone who ate a chocolate covered grasshopper. >_>

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Why are all K-pop girls ridiculously attractive. :c

It's sort of unsettling, to be quite honest.

There's a K-Pop girl factory basically. It's very unsettling, to use your term.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
Frog is delicious yo. And Chinese food or Americanized Chinese food is the best. Top 5 has to easily be:

Beef and Broccoli
Chicken Chow Mein
Sweet and Sour Pork
Sesame Chicken
Won Ton Soup
Indeed. Hot and sour soup, dry ribs, lemon chicken, fried rice, chop suey. North American Chinese food is kind of interesting in terms of how it developed. Not only in adapting the cuisine, but creating new dishes as well.

And while true Chinese food is perhaps better represented today (I like some szechuan dishes in addition to the western classics when I go to my local mom&pop Chinese joint), people still love the westernized stuff and go for it. They have fond memories and prefer it.

I don't think the same applies, at least to the same extent, to Americanized Italian food for example (which, personally, I can't stand). That fondness for it is missing

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Nathan
But I've already wasted two hours on it. D; Besides, it's not like I have anything better to do haha. It kept me off the internet for a while which is good because I'm totally addicted to the internet, at least.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I'm like that too Jess. Whenever I am home, my first thought is PC. I have almost no life

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
My mom made stir fry but didn't realize you have to shell soy beans...you win some, you lose some.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Exactly. D;
I've found that if I'm not on the internet enough, everything seems dreary. I really need to stop being on here so much. I:

I'm still around, but won't be as active because I'm working on that blanket. Again. >_>

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Honestly, I'm horribly guilty of wasting away my free time on PC. Not that I get a really vast amount of it in the first place, anyway, between work and uni and going out and blahblahblah. NO REST FOR THE WICKED.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Honestly, I'm horribly guilty of wasting away my free time on PC. Not that I get a really vast amount of it in the first place, anyway, between work and uni and going out and blahblahblah. NO REST FOR THE WICKED.

Hey, look where that "time wasted" got you mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back