• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
  • A DCC Skype session would be craaaaaaazy given how active you guys are and how well you seem to know each other. I'd just be there like "...ok so whose name is whose now?" lol

Hey, look where that "time wasted" got you mate!

Haha, true, I guess!

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • My name on Skype is pretty obvious so you'll know me from the get go if we ever have a multi chat on Skype ;P

But a Skype session with you guys would be so much fun :)

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    Indeed. Hot and sour soup, dry ribs, lemon chicken, fried rice, chop suey. North American Chinese food is kind of interesting in terms of how it developed. Not only in adapting the cuisine, but creating new dishes as well.

And while true Chinese food is perhaps better represented today (I like some szechuan dishes in addition to the western classics when I go to my local mom&pop Chinese joint), people still love the westernized stuff and go for it. They have fond memories and prefer it.

I don't think the same applies, at least to the same extent, to Americanized Italian food for example (which, personally, I can't stand). That fondness for it is missing
    Exactly. The romanticized nostalgia behind North American Chinese food is too big to allow the acceptance of anything else. I love the traditional stuff, but god do I love me some greasy noodles as well. We have a joint here who based the chinese food off of the Americanized stuff, so at least I get to eat some every now and then.

A skype session would end up with all of us getting banned somehow, I just know it.

I can think more fun things to waste 2 hours on.

Like read TV Tropes.
    No, that's counterproductive and soul stealing.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    My Skype name is a bit different, so idk if you'd recognize me. That would be an interesting Skype chat lol xD

I dont have mobile Skype at all.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • My Skype name is the same as my username on PC.

I'd love for a Skype session with people on the DCC though I'd still be using chat and not a mic or cam.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
    Years
  • OMG!!!!!I JUST COUGHED LIKE A 70 YEARS OLD SMOKER!!!!

i hate when i cough..

shc.gif

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • I don't have Skype and I don't plan on having it. I know I'm weird
    Don't cry Tally-chan!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I don't like Skype chatting much. Only with a few people, lmao.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    Yeah, skype is useless for me atm. FB chat has replaced the regular chat programs, so its really not needed. Maybe, just maybe to talk with people I'm friendly with on a forum but that's it. Man I miss the days of using MSN messenger.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • I remember coming home from school and going on MSN and having like 50+ people online :3

Now I'm lucky if I get more than 5 lmao.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back