• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries & Daemons

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
This was a blast. I loved my little secret role. :) Ended up using it quite well and hopefully helped in securing a Havenite victory! I am a bit sad I didn't last to the end though. I was a two-time survivor and hoped this would be three, but alas. :)

Thanks Nakuzami!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Here to just say that I look so forward to the next game! I don't participate because I've never played I'm too busy to be a part of a Mafia game but I love stalking them so much you guys make them so interesting. <3

I'd say give someone a few days and if someone doesn't step up go ahead and set up the next one, Naku!

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
Can I suggest you wait until the VIP one is over? I know we have some regular members that participate in these as well, but I really enjoyed that this F&Daemons one started right as that one ended and that the new Season 3 VIP one is starting as this ends. It keeps it fresher and I would personally have a terrible time keeping up with both and not confusing the two roles/stories. :'(

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Don't worry, I don't plan to start a new game immediately! If I do get the opportunity to make the next game again, I'll probably start sign ups for it when the other game begins to wind down. c:

Back