• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeMafia

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
^ Yeah exactly:

N0 I visited X, instead investigated jd (maf)
N1 I visited X again, instead investigated Kitty

Kitty that makes sense though @snatching Golbat.

The reason why I don't think X is a Driver is because my NA on N0 was redirected to another member of the maf. So I'm hesitant to out them in case they are a town role with the ability to (using the move Reflect I guess??) redirect NAs against them to someone else.

Also my Grumpig (cop role) is poisoned and will faint tomorrow night @Nurse Joy

Naku is unCCed Cynthia (town), Kitty is town, and I think it's safe to say I'm cleared as town now too. Of the remaining players, townread on Aldo, have liked their posts. Slight scumread on Doof, he seems to be skating by? Similar vibe from Peci too.

Last edited:

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
I've just been trying to think who might be one to pick Miror B, to be honest thinking Kitty. McIntyre in Blarz 2 shows up as scum and Kitty having an ability to steal pokemon doesn't seem like a very town like ability to not only have, but do. Luck of the draw to get such a valuable Pokemon though. Also not sure about players having passive abilities such as miller, doesn't anyone else have something like that?

Miror B in total right now has 2 players, if we lynch anybody but them today they will most likely be at 4 by tonight and will be able to essentially win the game if they don't get lynched the next day. Petrel still has to outlive 7 other players before they can win, which is highly unlikely at this point with all the reveals. So [Vote]Kitty.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
ok heading to an exam rn so won't be back til later tonight but can someone please outline what mcintyre does and how it is different to cult leader (if at all)

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
ok heading to an exam rn so won't be back til later tonight but can someone please outline what mcintyre does and how it is different to cult leader (if at all)

McIntyre - The strange half-human son of Lord Blarzigord, McIntyre lives only to dance and spread love of Blarzigord's Tentacles through dance. It's a shame that if investigated he appears as an Extremist. Every night McIntyre can mark one person. Once during the game, McIntyre can throw a BIG FREAKIN' DANCE PARTY. During this time everyone can talk during the night phase, however all marked players will become dancers. McIntyre is immune to many of Blarzigord's events. If McIntyre dies, his dancers will be freed from his enchantment but TERRIBLE THINGS WILL HAPPEN.
Dancers - Those enchanted by McIntyre's wiggly hips and badass dance moves. Following McIntyre's party, the dancers will participate in an anonymous chat along with McIntyre each night.

Taken from Blarzmafia II

Years
I call that conclusion a bit too op like being able to snatch and leech seed people is a bit unbalanced lmfao

Also if leech seed works the same as marking wouldnt the other mon that miror b would have do the thing where it activates the thing

Also i never played that game with miror b pls i dont know the guy

Aldo

Survivalist
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
I call that conclusion a bit too op like being able to snatch and leech seed people is a bit unbalanced lmfao

Also if leech seed works the same as marking wouldnt the other mon that miror b would have do the thing where it activates the thing

Then how did you know it was a game?

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years

57a7555a0eb992620fda19b4d6aaebdfd5c0c1a1_hq.jpg

What you say about leech seed could be true, but does one of your pokemon have a passive ability to appear as scum while the other snatches or what's up with that. My second guess on Miror B would be Doof.

Years
Then how did you know it was a game?

Like many people i know how to use the lovely friend google, also gp has mentioned in the opening post of this mafia to choose characters from a game specifically.

Years
57a7555a0eb992620fda19b4d6aaebdfd5c0c1a1_hq.jpg

What you say about leech seed could be true, but does one of your pokemon have a passive ability to appear as scum while the other snatches or what's up with that. My second guess on Miror B would be Doof.

Is that him
Ew

He looks like a lysandre (thats the fashion guy right) and thats not my kinda villain. Im more of the cool mysterious types yknow? Like Giovanni before that celebi event, or cyrus, or even N ;((

Idk i only have one mon that can snatch other mon for a day and return them after. I guess im rly just seen as mafia because of my name choice.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
Dog I'ma keep it real with y'all. I've never even played Pokemon XD or whichever game he's from.

Definitely a flamboyant pick though.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
##Vote Hoshidan679

I'm heading to sleep, and the phase may likely be over once I wake up. I forgot to vote yesterday, so won't be again

I need to check back through for reads, but with a cursory glance at the thread, I'm willing to place my vote here for now

Years
Have i voted yet
If not

[vote] aldo
Pretense of acting town but with empty questions?

Back