• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your favourite commentators on Youtube?

Years
I used to loooove UberHaxorNova but he hasn't uploaded any videos of games that interested me since February or so. Nowadays I prefer JesseCox, though I haven't seen any of his videos in months either haha.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I wasn't much of a youtuber, but back a few months ago a Syphon Filter let's play caught my eye and it was literally hilarious. He goes by Hayato(randomnumberslol) and he just flew through every SF game in hard mode...like simple. He does other games, with the most recent being Monster Hunter Tri.

Chuggaaconroy and PewdiePie are two others I also follow :D

TY

I recently got into his vids, but i love Totalbiscuit's playthough with Jesse Cox of Terraria.
At some point i didnt watch the vids anymore for the gameplay, but just for the humor and pointless deaths... Gotta love the fight over the top hat and Frankenstein Joe xD

Years
I don't really have any favorite commentators on Youtube, but I usually try to watch LPs with quality mics and have some sort of professionalism when LPing and a sense of humor that isn't immature.

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
YelloweverybodythisisPurgebringingyouanotherlivegameplaycommentary. Not a nice person, but knowledgeable about his subject matter, and his self-introduction is classic.
Etho; he sounds composed, and generally seems to actually be.

Years
I watch PhillyD, OGFurious, and vlogbrothers. I also love the whole Asian youtuber crowd based in LA. As for pokemon, I think Pikawu's voice is cute as hell~

Crystalanachrony

ℱ a e r i e . ℚ u e e n
Years
I'm a bit disappointed that no one's mentioned InTheLittleWood (also known as Martyn). I have several other favourites that have been already mentioned, but Martyn has a hysterical British accent and is really open and kind to his fandom. He does mainly Minecraft LPs, and while it's very easy for those to go wrong, he always finds some cool new mod to show off.

...Not to mention he did Let's Plays of both Jet Set Radio games. That gives him massive points in my book...

PokeChris123

Pokémon Trainer
Years
I don't remember how I came across this guy but, his name is penguinz0.

His game commentaries are hilarious .. to the point that I was literally in tears once in class. If you're into funny commentaries, I recommend this character.

Oh, man. This list is way too long for my own health.
The main ones I like, though, are Chuggaaconroy, Bikdiponabus, Yogscast (Sips, Sjin, Duncan, Nilesy, Lewis), Cr1TiKaL and both of the Game Grumps.

Well, looks like I'm not the only one that's heard of him. Penguinz0/Cr1TiKaL is a commentator who says stuff that makes you laugh, even the most random of all things. He had put me into tears while laughing, also. In fact, I finf myself to be laughing every time he puts out a new video. If you guys wanna check him out, I suggest checking him out only if you don't mind profanity and crude humor.

Other commentators I like are chuggaaconroy, Marriland, NintendoCapriSun, PeanutButterGamer, The Super Gaming Brothers, Whiteboy7thst, and Lueroi (there might be others I missed, but I really do enjoy these guys)/

Back