• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Codin

I actually grew to like Dark Chocolate once I realized it was healthier than regular chocolate, plus antioxidants. Now I prefer it over regular chocolate. I guess tastes change.

In other news, I went to Santa Cruz today. And better yet, this time around I DIDN'T accidentally witness an act of public urination. Hooray for me.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I like milk chocolate's sweet taste more than dark chocolate's bitter taste, but I'll take dark chocolate's health benefits any day of the week.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Mmm... Lindt. You know it's Christmas when you get a big massive tub of them and manage to consume them all in the space of 20 minutes. Well, I know it's Christmas when that happens...

Years
  • I love those Lindt chocolates, given I have a bit of a sweet tooth myself.

My faves were the dark chocolates (with almonds and fruity flavor, I like the blueberry and passionfruit flavors best) and those nice Gold Bunnies they have around Easter. My favorites from the range.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • cocoa powder is pretty healthy though!

:3 But yeah I love dark chocolate! Put it in the fridge of freezer and snap off a cold piece and NOMNOM!

For candy bars.. I love 3 musketeers and aero <3

Years
  • Ah yes, chocolate bars.

Aero is one of my faves, especially the mint chocolate flavor. I also tend to love anything with caramel or honeycomb in it, must be bias lol.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • I WILL NEVER KNOW THE WONDER THAT IS CHOCOLATE

FEEL SORRY FOR ME YOU GUYS ):

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • Chocolate? Chocolate! CHOCOLATE! CHOCOLATE! CHOCOLATE!

I wonder if any restaurant uses dark chocolate for any of their desserts.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • I think my new favourite dessert at restaurants has to be a creme brulee <3

rasp-creme-brulee.jpg

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2014
    Ah Desert.The thing you have room for in you stomach even if you've eaten a ton already.

And picking a favourite is discriminating.(for me anyways.)

Nihilego

Years
  • Fix how you spell it, then go have some. It takes a good while to get used to drinking but aaaa it's amazing.

edit: KURA THAT LOOKS INCREDIBLE OH MY GOD @__@

Nihilego

Years
  • No it isn't. It's never too early and you must always understand this.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    I:
    I have nothing to add to this conversation, being underage and all. But, Razor Leaf, saying that does make you sound like an alcoholic. I mean that in the kindest and most joking way possible. (;

So apparently talking here got me an emblem. Probably won't be posting here as much anymore heh >_>

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back