• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Pokémon is the user above.

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
I know you've got Milotic in your avi, but I'm getting some Gorebyss vibes, too. The colors of your flair and the words of your signature remind me of these long, elegant, water-types, all adapting to the flow of the ocean or the river. I'll stick with the elegant but dangerous Gorebyss!

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
This time I'm going for Noibat! You seem to have a fondness for bats and I think this one in particular is really cute, like your avatar. :')

CiCi

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Your love of Nickit and your cartoony flair and profile makes me think you're into cute and fun things. And I've been watching the Pokémon anime where Ash gets his Phanpy, who is super cute and enjoys fun. So let's go with Phanpy! I think it matches your aesthetic well. :)

CiCi

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Your signature is adorable with that conductor Pika so I'm gonna go with a Kricketune!

CiCi

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
I'll go with Electabuzz this time! With the electric Pika, the anime avatar, the 'chan', and the Japanese vibe from the latter two, figured I'd go with something that combines both of those things. And Electabuzz is an electric Japanese ogre/oni so why not, right?

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
Years
Hmm! I will go with Zorua this time, you have an adorable vibe to your messages and carry a generally dark theme, so Zorua suits you best!

Last edited:

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
The legendaries in your avatar can learn Sacred sword. Just like Aegislash, which I shall assign to you.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
I don't know why but your avatar makes me think more of Exeggcute than any rodent Pokémon, so that's what you'll be!

Years
All of the bright blues on your flare along with the wintry vibe is giving me Empoleon!! The majestic water-starter suits you marvellously, my dear!

Back