• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have You Ever? 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 15, 2024
not really... I mean I've recently seen old Edd Ed n Eddy reruns, and that gave me a brief bout of nostalgia.

What is your favorite plant or type of plant?

Years
I say 'onmyoji' in a sinister voice to people, so yeah... I guess? Don't know another word of Japanese, though, and I'll be focusing on learning European languages over others.

Have you ever dreamed of being an athlete?

Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 15, 2024
nope. I may have some point dreamed of dating one. XD

have you ever seen a movie but fallen asleep half way through

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
The only theme park rides I've been on are a Ferris wheel and this horrible, awful spinning thing called a tumbler. Thankfully neither got stuck! (I should hope that a giant gorilla will rescue me if that ever happens.)

Have you ever gambled money (real life or not) on a game of chance?

Years
Yes but it was my boss's money (sounds weird but it was fine haha) so technically I didn't lose anything myself.

Have you ever used an umbrella as a parasol?

Years
Yeah, because I was outside all day one time and I discovered that I was starting to get sunburned. Supposedly polyester is UV-resistant

Have you ever been bitten by fireants and gotten an infection from the wound?

Years
Not sure about fireant, but I got infection after appendectomy and had another surgery because of that.

Have you ever though what is someone on the other side of the world doing right now?

Lysander

girl power ftw
Years
No, I've had a few random sleepless nights before but they've never extended to two nights in a row

Have you ever unintentionally broken a window before?

Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 15, 2024
yes twice :x

Missed a stop sign and and that happened as a result. The other time was for having tinted windows. The officers didn't ticket me either time, so that's good.

Have you ever gotten suspended in school?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back