• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have You Ever? 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Of course. I live in the state with some of the worst drivers so I see it frequently

Have you ever driven for more than 8 hours straight?

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • Yeah, it usually happens when I go to a new doctors office...

Have you ever cut your own hair?

Years
  • Yep, I have special ability to end up abandoned in any place. JK, but still yes, I've explored few abandoned places around my house.

Have you ever sent someone a love letter?

Emilia

~ free falling
    Years
  • Yes, all the time. Especially if I am signing up to something and I have to confirm my e-mail.

Have you ever sneaked/snuck out of your house?

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • No, I never really need to sneak out places anyway, I didn't party late at night when I lived at home and my parents trusted my friends to get me home when I did go out at night,

Have you ever eaten sashimi?

VisionofMilotic

Ekans' attack continues!
    Years
  • Oh yes, I don't eat fish these days, but I loved sashimi once.

Have you ever come face to face with a potentially dangerous animal like a bear while hiking, venomous snake or perhaps even an aggressive dog without a leash?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Yes. I was in second grade and a dog bit me at the playground by my elementary school during recess. Lady didn't even apologize for letting her animal loose at all on a child

Have you ever seen a vehicle accident happen in front of you?

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • Probably not, usually just what happens after.

Have you ever stripped yourself naked in public?

Emilia

~ free falling
    Years
  • Nope, but if I could, I probably would. I always had an interest in weather, especially hurricanes, so it would be an interesting experience.

Speaking of weather..
    Have you ever witnessed a tornado?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back