• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Learn or Forget?

Cid

Years
Learn. I love how it shares the spot with Water Shuriken as one of the only two specially-based priority moves in the game at the moment.

Blizzard?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 10, 2024
Learn, since it is a busted move in Generation I. Also recommended for Pokémon with the Snow Warning Ability like Abomasnow and Alolan Ninetales.

Seismic Toss?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 10, 2024
Learn. It is a great move to teach to Fighting-types like Toxicroak, Lucario or even Buzzwole.

Fire Punch?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 10, 2024
Learn, because is an OP version of Fake Out for Golisopod.

High Horsepower?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 10, 2024
Learn. Bulky Water-types like Vaporeon and Toxapex benefit significantly from this move.

Lava Plume?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 10, 2024
Learn. Very strong physical Water-type attack learnable by Golisopod and Araquanid.

Revenge?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Ehhh. It's not a bad move so I'll learn it until I get smth better but it is fairly situational at time?

Defog

Saphron

Suit Dragon
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 23, 2023
Forget. I don't find myself having to deal with the screens it breaks often and there's better fighting moves.

Hyper Voice.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Forget. I'd rather settle for Flamethrower or something of the sort tbh.

Sacred Sword

Back