• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Fandoms] Yu-Gi-Oh! Club

Years
its simple: you don't and just rely on one Extra Deck monster at a time

at least thats what I do with my Cyber Dragons because link summoning gives me a headache
Okay, I'll use my vanilla E-Heroes. Nothing can beat one Flame Wingman on the field.

Years
calm down Jaden we can talk this out
RigidFelineIrishwolfhound-size_restricted.gif

pretty much the main reason I detest MR4 tbh
Yep, MR4 is stupid. I still find myself playing in MR2 over MR3 and MR4 sometimes, because I need that card when I go first. On the other hand I love other changes in MR3. But I can't get over how they massacred the field in MR4.

Fleurdelis

Endless pain and suffering
Years
RigidFelineIrishwolfhound-size_restricted.gif

Yep, MR4 is stupid. I still find myself playing in MR2 over MR3 and MR4 sometimes, because I need that card when I go first. On the other hand I love other changes in MR3. But I can't get over how they massacred the field in MR4.

NO JADEN NO

I just want to spam my field with Cyber End Dragons B(
speaking of, what rules will the tournament have then? :P

Years
NO JADEN NO

I just want to spam my field with Cyber End Dragons B(
speaking of, what rules will the tournament have then? :P
I'm not sure. I'm not even sure if I want to host the tournament in the end. But that doesn't mean that you or anyone else can't host it.

Also Cyberdarks > Cyber Dragons

Years
That is complete and utter heresy, Cyber Dragon Infinity would like to have a word with you
But can your Cyber Dragon Infinity equip Malefic Truth Dragon to itself? No? I though so. Also if I'm reading effects of both Cyber Dragon Infinity and Cyberdarkness Dragon, then Cyberdarkness wins as long as I have 2 Equip cards to sacrifice. And I'm not even speaking about Cyberdark Inferno, which protects Cyberdarkness.

But seriously now, Infinity is OP. It can be Summoned more easily than Cyberdarkness and have a little bit better effects.

Years
Infinity is so good I can use my opponents monsters to negate their stuff which is hilarious
That nasty tactic. I love it!

But I prefer beating your opponent with pure power of having more attack points. Everyone can use sneaky tactics to win, but only true man YGO protagonist's rival will use power deck.

Fleurdelis

Years
That nasty tactic. I love it!

But I prefer beating your opponent with pure power of having more attack points. Everyone can use sneaky tactics to win, but only true man YGO protagonist's rival will use power deck.

Aha, but we can do that too, with Power Bond and 3x Limiter Removal, our 128.000 ATK Cyber End Dragon can just say goodnight to any monster in the game

Last edited:
Years
Aha, but we can do that too, with Power Bond and 3x Limiter Removal, our 128.000 ATK Cyber End Dragon can just say goodnight to any monster in the game
Okay, I'm gonna put Magic Cylinder in my deck every time I duel you from now on. Also isn't there a monster, whose attack is equal to the attacking monster + something? I have to find it. I know there is also equip spell that does that, but monster is better.

Fleurdelis

Years
Okay, I'm gonna put Magic Cylinder in my deck every time I duel you from now on. Also isn't there a monster, whose attack is equal to the attacking monster + something? I have to find it. I know there is also equip spell that does that, but monster is better.

this is where I want MR4 to begone, so I can have both Infinity AND 128k Cyber End on the field :D

Uh wasn't that Timaeus the Knight of Destiny who did that stuff, like in the anime when he had infinity PLUS ONE because atem you filthy cheater
WHICH IS A FUSION I CAN NEGATE THAT HAR HAR HAR

Years
Uh wasn't that Timaeus the Knight of Destiny who did that stuff, like in the anime when he had infinity PLUS ONE because atem you filthy cheater
WHICH IS A FUSION I CAN NEGATE THAT HAR HAR HAR
No, I've been talking about Zushin the Sleeping Giant. Timaeus has slightly different effect. It only makes it's attack same as opponent's highest attack. Anyway thanks, now I have to build deck around Zushin.

Fleurdelis

Years
No, I've been talking about Zushin the Sleeping Giant. Timaeus has slightly different effect. It only makes it's attack same as opponent's highest attack. Anyway thanks, now I have to build deck around Zushin.

but if you summon it in attack mode I can gulp it with Infinity afterwards

omfg this card is broken as hell

Years
New banlist for TCG is up. These are the changes:
Forbidden
Eclipse Wyvern
The Phantom Knights of Rusty Bardiche

Limited
Altergeist Multifaker
Black Dragon Collapserpent
Salamangreat Gazelle
Tempest, Dragon Ruler of Storms
White Dragon Wyverburster
Daigusto Emeral
Salamangreat Circle
Sky Striker Mecha Modules – Multirole
Terraforming
Trickstar Light Stage
Metaverse

Semi-Limited
Chaos Emperor Dragon – Envoy of the End
Danger! Nessie!
Danger!? Jackalope?
Danger!? Tsuchinoko?
Ehther the Heavenly Monarch
Elemental HERO Stratos
Inzektor Dragonfly
Performage Damage Juggler
Shurit, Strategist of the Nekroz
Royal Tribute

Newly Unlimited
Qliphort Scout
Luster Pendulum, the Dracoslayer
Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
Dark Hole
Monster Gate
Rekindling
Super Polymerization
Solemn Judgment

What do you think about? Is there some cards you would love to see on the banlist that isn't there? Is there card you hate to see on the list?

Personally as HERO player I love the changes to Stratos and super poly. Especially super poly. Freeing Tempest from the abyss gives me goosebumps, but it's because I still remember its and its brother's reign. Can't really comment the rest as I'm out of loop of meta. I've seen few Danger! cards and have to ask if they are really OP since there are 3 cards semi-limited. From what I could gather it was some kind of cool Rank 3 engine. I have to look further into it.

Source

Fleurdelis

Years
Chaos Emperor Dragon being Semi-Limited makes me happy inside but also sad cause now I have to get a 2nd copy. Stratos also being upped makes me happy I haven't fully committed to E-HEROes.

Terraforming hit is a bit of a oof for me, loved using that with Union Hangar.

Also I see a lot of people saying Cyber Dragon might be Tier 1 now

this makes me even happier

Last edited:

Fleurdelis

Years
With permission from 4th rate duelist Janp I'm doble posting in here

What would be everyone's top 10 cards? As a start I'm posting mine in here right now :D

10: Armed Dragon LV10
Spoiler:

9: Cyber Phoenix
Spoiler:

8: Blue-Eyes Chaos MAX Dragon
Spoiler:

7: Chimeratech Overdragon
Spoiler:

6: Blue-Eyes Alternative White Dragon
Spoiler:

5: Elemental HERO Shining Flare Wingman
Spoiler:

4: Cyber Dragon Infinity
Spoiler:

3: Power Bond
Spoiler:

2: Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End
Spoiler:

1: Cyber End Dragon
Spoiler:

Honorable mentions are Rainbow Dragon, XYZ-Dragon Cannon, Limiter Removal, Cybernetic Fusion Support, Cyber Dragon and Blue-Eyes White Dragon :P

man that was my longest post ever

Back