• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Fandoms] Yu-Gi-Oh! Club

Years
  • its simple: you don't and just rely on one Extra Deck monster at a time

at least thats what I do with my Cyber Dragons because link summoning gives me a headache
    Okay, I'll use my vanilla E-Heroes. Nothing can beat one Flame Wingman on the field.

Years
  • calm down Jaden we can talk this out
    RigidFelineIrishwolfhound-size_restricted.gif

pretty much the main reason I detest MR4 tbh
    Yep, MR4 is stupid. I still find myself playing in MR2 over MR3 and MR4 sometimes, because I need that card when I go first. On the other hand I love other changes in MR3. But I can't get over how they massacred the field in MR4.

Fleurdelis

Gunbreaker addict
    Years
  • RigidFelineIrishwolfhound-size_restricted.gif

Yep, MR4 is stupid. I still find myself playing in MR2 over MR3 and MR4 sometimes, because I need that card when I go first. On the other hand I love other changes in MR3. But I can't get over how they massacred the field in MR4.

NO JADEN NO

I just want to spam my field with Cyber End Dragons B(
    speaking of, what rules will the tournament have then? :P

Years
  • NO JADEN NO

I just want to spam my field with Cyber End Dragons B(
    speaking of, what rules will the tournament have then? :P
    I'm not sure. I'm not even sure if I want to host the tournament in the end. But that doesn't mean that you or anyone else can't host it.

Also Cyberdarks > Cyber Dragons

Years
  • That is complete and utter heresy, Cyber Dragon Infinity would like to have a word with you
    But can your Cyber Dragon Infinity equip Malefic Truth Dragon to itself? No? I though so. Also if I'm reading effects of both Cyber Dragon Infinity and Cyberdarkness Dragon, then Cyberdarkness wins as long as I have 2 Equip cards to sacrifice. And I'm not even speaking about Cyberdark Inferno, which protects Cyberdarkness.

But seriously now, Infinity is OP. It can be Summoned more easily than Cyberdarkness and have a little bit better effects.

Years
  • Infinity is so good I can use my opponents monsters to negate their stuff which is hilarious
    That nasty tactic. I love it!

But I prefer beating your opponent with pure power of having more attack points. Everyone can use sneaky tactics to win, but only true man YGO protagonist's rival will use power deck.

Fleurdelis

Gunbreaker addict
    Years
  • That nasty tactic. I love it!

But I prefer beating your opponent with pure power of having more attack points. Everyone can use sneaky tactics to win, but only true man YGO protagonist's rival will use power deck.

Aha, but we can do that too, with Power Bond and 3x Limiter Removal, our 128.000 ATK Cyber End Dragon can just say goodnight to any monster in the game

Last edited:
    Years
  • Aha, but we can do that too, with Power Bond and 3x Limiter Removal, our 128.000 ATK Cyber End Dragon can just say goodnight to any monster in the game
    Okay, I'm gonna put Magic Cylinder in my deck every time I duel you from now on. Also isn't there a monster, whose attack is equal to the attacking monster + something? I have to find it. I know there is also equip spell that does that, but monster is better.

Fleurdelis

Gunbreaker addict
    Years
  • Okay, I'm gonna put Magic Cylinder in my deck every time I duel you from now on. Also isn't there a monster, whose attack is equal to the attacking monster + something? I have to find it. I know there is also equip spell that does that, but monster is better.

this is where I want MR4 to begone, so I can have both Infinity AND 128k Cyber End on the field :D

Uh wasn't that Timaeus the Knight of Destiny who did that stuff, like in the anime when he had infinity PLUS ONE because atem you filthy cheater
    WHICH IS A FUSION I CAN NEGATE THAT HAR HAR HAR

Years
  • Uh wasn't that Timaeus the Knight of Destiny who did that stuff, like in the anime when he had infinity PLUS ONE because atem you filthy cheater
    WHICH IS A FUSION I CAN NEGATE THAT HAR HAR HAR
    No, I've been talking about Zushin the Sleeping Giant. Timaeus has slightly different effect. It only makes it's attack same as opponent's highest attack. Anyway thanks, now I have to build deck around Zushin.

Years
  • New banlist for TCG is up. These are the changes:
    Forbidden
    Eclipse Wyvern
    The Phantom Knights of Rusty Bardiche

Limited
    Altergeist Multifaker
    Black Dragon Collapserpent
    Salamangreat Gazelle
    Tempest, Dragon Ruler of Storms
    White Dragon Wyverburster
    Daigusto Emeral
    Salamangreat Circle
    Sky Striker Mecha Modules – Multirole
    Terraforming
    Trickstar Light Stage
    Metaverse

Semi-Limited
    Chaos Emperor Dragon – Envoy of the End
    Danger! Nessie!
    Danger!? Jackalope?
    Danger!? Tsuchinoko?
    Ehther the Heavenly Monarch
    Elemental HERO Stratos
    Inzektor Dragonfly
    Performage Damage Juggler
    Shurit, Strategist of the Nekroz
    Royal Tribute

Newly Unlimited
    Qliphort Scout
    Luster Pendulum, the Dracoslayer
    Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
    Dark Hole
    Monster Gate
    Rekindling
    Super Polymerization
    Solemn Judgment

What do you think about? Is there some cards you would love to see on the banlist that isn't there? Is there card you hate to see on the list?

Personally as HERO player I love the changes to Stratos and super poly. Especially super poly. Freeing Tempest from the abyss gives me goosebumps, but it's because I still remember its and its brother's reign. Can't really comment the rest as I'm out of loop of meta. I've seen few Danger! cards and have to ask if they are really OP since there are 3 cards semi-limited. From what I could gather it was some kind of cool Rank 3 engine. I have to look further into it.

Source

Fleurdelis

Gunbreaker addict
    Years
  • Chaos Emperor Dragon being Semi-Limited makes me happy inside but also sad cause now I have to get a 2nd copy. Stratos also being upped makes me happy I haven't fully committed to E-HEROes.

Terraforming hit is a bit of a oof for me, loved using that with Union Hangar.

Also I see a lot of people saying Cyber Dragon might be Tier 1 now

this makes me even happier

Last edited:

Fleurdelis

Gunbreaker addict
    Years
  • With permission from 4th rate duelist Janp I'm doble posting in here

What would be everyone's top 10 cards? As a start I'm posting mine in here right now :D

10: Armed Dragon LV10
    Spoiler:

9: Cyber Phoenix
    Spoiler:

8: Blue-Eyes Chaos MAX Dragon
    Spoiler:

7: Chimeratech Overdragon
    Spoiler:

6: Blue-Eyes Alternative White Dragon
    Spoiler:

5: Elemental HERO Shining Flare Wingman
    Spoiler:

4: Cyber Dragon Infinity
    Spoiler:

3: Power Bond
    Spoiler:

2: Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End
    Spoiler:

1: Cyber End Dragon
    Spoiler:

Honorable mentions are Rainbow Dragon, XYZ-Dragon Cannon, Limiter Removal, Cybernetic Fusion Support, Cyber Dragon and Blue-Eyes White Dragon :P

man that was my longest post ever

Back