• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Fandoms] Yu-Gi-Oh! Club

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
  • Yikes, Borrelend is the last thing I'd want to deal with, ahaha. I've also been testing for fun to see how many times I can bring out Blazar on Turn 1 with my Synchron deck, and all I can say is... Junk Speeder has gotten SO. GOOD. ✨✨✨ I really can't wait for the new Master Rules now. x3

On a side note, it's hard to believe there's only two and a half months left until SEVENS starts airing! Hopefully I'll be finished with my binge re-watch of VRAINS by then! :o

Fleurdelis

Gunbreaker addict
    Years
  • I would not be suprised if he got banned eventually, me and gimmepie agree that Borrelend is ridiculously easy to get out AND hard to deal with, especially in Rokkets.

Though I can't wait to unleash hell with D/D/D's and Raidraptors.. and best of all.. CYBER DRAGONS

Fleurdelis

Gunbreaker addict
    Years
  • With less than a month away from Duel Overload, the TCG is getting possibly the best Link monster for Synchros: Crystron Needlefiber (or Halqifibrax in the TCG).

Not much is known yet about what other cards will appear, though it's given that theres at least 44 reprints, one of them being Cynet Mining, a highly sought after Cyberse spell card.

What reprints would you like to see in this set? Any new cards you are looking forward to?

Personally I appreciate the Cynet Mining reprint now that I have a Salamangreat deck, even though it got nuked by the most recent banlist. Secretly hoping for a Infinite Impermanence reprint along with the rumored Cyber Dragon Infinity alternate art. As for new cards, I really hope the Mecha Phantom Beast link monster is in the set, maybe even Borrelend Dragon :P

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • Oh yikes, I kinda lost track of the card game again for quite some time, oops! But as a Cyberse/Synchron player, Cynet Mining and Needlefiber definitely sound like the two cards I've been wanting the most, haha.

Also, also! Rush Duels and the SEVENS anime are coming out this weekend! Now that they've revealed a lot of Rush Duel cards to us (as well as the rules/mechanics), what do you all think of Rush Duels as a whole so far?

Personally, I think it's going to feel a lot less brick-y with the incredible draw power, and the game has potential to not devolve into a mess if they make sure to keep things as balanced as possible from the start. I'm sure they've learned their lesson with the main card game, so hey, who knows? :D

Years
  • Oh yikes, I kinda lost track of the card game again for quite some time, oops!
    Same here. The whole VRAINS era just went over my head. It feels like yesterday when I was excited to see this new mechanic... XYZ summon. And it will be 9 years next week since then.

From cards I've seen for Rush Duels, it feels like we'll be returning to early 2003-2004 with decks for a while. I also totally forgot it will be coming out already. I'm still not sold on the anime or Rush Duels.

Fleurdelis

Gunbreaker addict
    Years
  • I kinda lost track of my wallet after buying 20 Duel Overload boxes :x

At least my Cyber Dragon deck is complete and all foily n stuff. Also somehow managed to pull 5 Needlefibers, heart attacks included with every pull.

As for Rush Duels, I don't think much about them cause of Duel Links having sort of the same format with the zones being the same, but I fear almost every summoning method will be omitted cause of it. Especially Pendulum but I dont like Pendulum so it's allright

Years
  • So have anyone watched the first episode? As I expected from the summary on YGO wiki, someone used Blue-Eyes and the main character beat it using his ace.

As for the Rush Duels, I've seen few games and it still feels like a mix of the fast games from the present with old-styled effect and normal monsters from the past.

But to not be just negative in this post, have you seen new Fluffal support and new Märfae archetype that will come out in Rise of the Duelist? They are so cute. Especially Frightfur Whale.

And Level 8 Synchro/Rank 4 spam decks will get another powerful card to Extra Deck - Chaos Ruler the Chaotic Demonic Dragon. It's 3000 ATK beatstick that excavate the top 5 cards of your Deck and adds Light or Dark monster from these cards to your deck and send rest to the graveyard. And it can return from Graveyard by banishing Light and Dark monster from grave.

Fleurdelis

Gunbreaker addict
    Years
  • Raidraptor support when, darn these fluffals :c

good times oncoming for the card game, Fossils are coming, reprints from Legendary Duelist sets such as Red-Eyes Slash Dragon and the Millenium Eyes dudes.

also I feel like i won the lottery when getting Accesscode Talker for about 15 euros a piece when its now going for 40. Talk about stonks.

Fleurdelis

Gunbreaker addict
    Years
  • SPEAKING OF RAIDRAPTOR SUPPORT

They just announced Raidraptor/Phantom Knights support for the OCG and I am absolutely through the roof that Raidraptors become ever so more consistent. Wise Strix is nice and all, but Strangle Lanius, Raider's Wing and the new counter trap makes me hyped to play Raidraptors as the main deck.

Fleurdelis

Gunbreaker addict
    Years
  • i'd like to monster reborn this club to talk about the demonspawn Crystron Halqifibrax

how many more tuners have to die before it gets banned.

Do you think it should get banned? Has it overstayed it's welcome for almost a year now?

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    i don't even play the tcg anymore, but konami has a tendency to kill off things other than the actual problem before hitting the problem card

Fleurdelis

Gunbreaker addict
    Years
  • oh I'm aware of that, though I'm suprised it outlasted Linkross and the Dragon Buster lock combo

my room is so full of tcg cards idk if i own any banned cards at this point... probably do own a linkross or two whoops

Fleurdelis

Gunbreaker addict
    Years
  • Even though January is almost over, I'd like to do something like a favorite archetype of the month.

For me personally this month had me swooning all over the Galaxy-Eyes archetype, thanks to Duel Links introducing us to Kite Tenjo who uses said Galaxy-Eyes.

even in the TCG I started to have a huge fondness for the archetype and I cannot wait to beat gimmepie up with Afterglow Dragon.

Currently my Galaxy-Eyes deck in the TCG looks something like this, though not complete IRL just yet (waiting on 2 copies of Afterglow).

Spoiler:

as for Duel Links, well the mini-box will give us Galaxy-Eyes and Kite is unlockable tomorrow so im grinding for that as much as humanly possible.

Years
  • I got into Yu-Gi-Oh! recently. I have been mostly watching the anime series, but I plan to get some cards and build my own deck.

Years
  • Hello,

I was hoping I could possibly join this group as well? I'm a fan of the Yu-Gi-Oh trading cards and really just the Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds anime. I'm re starting to collect the 5Ds trading cards first then some others along the way afterwards. I used to have some but I lost them during a move I did. I hope everyone is doing well today and staying healthy and safe out there as well.

Fleurdelis

Gunbreaker addict
    Years
  • Hello,

I was hoping I could possibly join this group as well? I'm a fan of the Yu-Gi-Oh trading cards and really just the Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds anime. I'm re starting to collect the 5Ds trading cards first then some others along the way afterwards. I used to have some but I lost them during a move I did. I hope everyone is doing well today and staying healthy and safe out there as well.

Of course joining is free for anyone who is interested in the Yu-Gi-Oh franchise, whether it be through the anime, or the card game.

Bit late with the reply, had other things on my mind and work kept me busy.

Finally wrapped up my Galaxy-Eyes deck till April when a new Galaxy-Eyes card is supposed to be released, then its back to adjusting everything.

I'd post it in here if anyone is interested c:

Years
  • Of course joining is free for anyone who is interested in the Yu-Gi-Oh franchise, whether it be through the anime, or the card game.

Bit late with the reply, had other things on my mind and work kept me busy.

Finally wrapped up my Galaxy-Eyes deck till April when a new Galaxy-Eyes card is supposed to be released, then its back to adjusting everything.

I'd post it in here if anyone is interested c:

Hey Shun,

Thank you for welcoming me here, I appreciate it.

Back