• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

gamer girl bath water

Her

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    one of you bought that, i just sense it in my soul

but for the rest of you
    what was the last purchase you absolutely regretted?

Years
  • Honestly? I don't remember.
    I'm generally pretty careful with how I spend my money so it's rare for me to regret a purchase.

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
    Years
  • I ordered Sonic from Postmates and it came with tater tots instead of fries like I wanted 😠

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    eh, not a big regret but I bought some new pajama pants that ended up being too big.

new idea: gamer girl toothbrushes. y/y?

User Anon 1848

Any joke suggestion you can make has probably happened tbh.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • A Pikachu tail keychain. The keychain ended up being a lot longer than I thought it was going to be, and now it just feels like I shouldn't have bought it at all.

Oh, and this thing:
    sim

not my picture, btw, but I ended up spending over forty dollars on this small thing, and I really regret it when I could have definitely gotten it cheaper somewhere else. I bought it on an impulse, honestly.

Last edited:
    Back