• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite music from Pokemon

Kaliopy2018

Pokémon make me smile!
Years
  • Those are my favorite pieces of music per region in the core series games:
    Kanto - Route 1 (RGBY)
    Johto - Goldenrod City (HGSS)
    Hoenn - Surf theme (RSE)
    Sinnoh - Route 210 (For some reason, I think it would be a great ringtone)
    Unova - Route 1
    Kalos - Aquacorde Town, probably
    Alola - Route 1

DigitalMewtwo

Somewhere on the digital spectrum
    Years
  • Here are my faves:

Gen I Team Rocket's Hideout - really like the sound of it, brings in a sense of danger

Gen II I have two faves here, couldn't narrow it down to one since it's such a good soundtrack...

Trainer Challenge Theme 1 - love the feel of this one, action/adventure... and Rocket Tower Takeover, it feels a lot like the anime here, and it makes me grin from ear to ear

Gen III Wild Pokémon Battle ! - like this one in terms of bringing some excitement into the battles

Gen IV Television Channel - just like the pleasantness of this theme

Gen V Unwavering Emotions - first song in the series to almost bring tears to my eyes, so emotional and well composed

Gen VI Pokemon X & Y Wild Pokemon Battle Theme - one of my favorite battle themes, just really well done

Gen VII Battle! Wild Pokemon! - thought this one was pretty good

Side games (putting them here) - from Pokémon Colosseum (love the entire OST to be honest) - Normal Battle - love this theme, it's fun to listen to; from Pokémon Trading Card Game - Club Leader Duel - love the intenseness of this theme; from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Dungeon - Tiny Woods - just really like this theme, nice and light

Years

• I really do miss Colosseum's soundtracks... aside from the main series games, some of the spinoffs (like Colosseum) have really great tracks. n.n

Years
  • Sorvete

Novice
    Years
  • Here are just some examples:

Spoiler:

Pokémon has a lot of great music, I wish I could list all my favorites here :D

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2024
    Lugia's Song from Pokemon 2000, Dialga's Fight to the Finish from Explorers of Sky, and that Emotion theme from Black and White are always the greatest. There is also In the Hands of Fate and Battle Against Dusknoir from Explorers of Sky and Entei's little theme from Spell of the Unown. I have also lately started to take a liking to N's Room theme, mostly Black 2 and White 2's version.

Back