• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: Untitled Unova Game - DEMO 3 Available! Rebranding Soon!

Years
    • Seen today
    UPDATE: Demo 2 has been released! This demo extends the game up through the 3rd gym, and first "evil team hideout" type area. Trainer difficulty has been rebalanced (feedback is appreciated here!), and X-transceiver phone has been implemented. This particular portion of the game required a good bit of custom tilework (as well as learning how to compose GSC music, lol), so the actual new area content may be less than future updates. Still wanted to get something out there though, since it's been a few months now since demo 1. Please let me know of any bugs or concerns! Thanks, and enjoy! Link to ips patch here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/w4ldfguh1jfhw3z/Untitled_Unova_Game_Demo_2.ips

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2023
    Can you make a discord so people can have a better understanding of this rom hack so we can discuss it please make one

Years
    • Seen today
    Small update: Fixed a bug where interacting with a radio could cause a crash. The ips patch in the download has been replaced.

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
    Years
  • UPDATE: Demo 2 has been released! This demo extends the game up through the 3rd gym, and first "evil team hideout" type area. Trainer difficulty has been rebalanced (feedback is appreciated here!), and X-transceiver phone has been implemented. This particular portion of the game required a good bit of custom tilework (as well as learning how to compose GSC music, lol), so the actual new area content may be less than future updates. Still wanted to get something out there though, since it's been a few months now since demo 1. Please let me know of any bugs or concerns! Thanks, and enjoy! Link to ips patch here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/w4ldfguh1jfhw3z/Untitled_Unova_Game_Demo_2.ips

i'm defeintly going to be trying this new demo. thanks for the release.

Years
    • Seen today
    Minor development update:

West continent is almost completely finished. Still have one cutscene to add (and a few custom sprites to design), as well as generic NPC dialogue and figuring out the cutscene for using the Castelia-Virbank ferry. Other than that, West continent is finished, and work will be started soon on East Continent. Demo 2 didn't add too much in terms of new playable area, so I'm hoping to get all of the East and West continent areas done for Demo 3.

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
    Years
  • Minor development update:

West continent is almost completely finished. Still have one cutscene to add (and a few custom sprites to design), as well as generic NPC dialogue and figuring out the cutscene for using the Castelia-Virbank ferry. Other than that, West continent is finished, and work will be started soon on East Continent. Demo 2 didn't add too much in terms of new playable area, so I'm hoping to get all of the East and West continent areas done for Demo 3.

Good to hear dude. Good luck on devolopmdnt. I'd love to play an unofficial sequel to B2 W2!

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • A little late to the party, but this just seems to be getting better and better. I'm really looking forward to beta 3 since I'd prefer to have a decent chunk of gameplay. Good luck with this!

Years
    • Seen today
    Bit of an unfortunate update today. My computer has recently crapped itself out, and I'm going to have to get myself a new one. I'm almost certain I'll be able to get everything recovered from my old hard drive, but it's going to cause some delay in development for the 3rd demo release.

As for that, I'm currently done with the whole lower West continent area, and about halfway through the lower East continent area. Still aiming to get the 3rd release done by the end of the year, but it depends on how long the computer issue is going to take. Thanks again for the interest!

Years
    • Seen today
    Good news, I've successfully recovered the data from my old hard drive and have everything transferred to a new PC. So development on this game is now resumed!

Cfcboy1988 27

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2020
    Is this going to b set in unova region if it is should get renamed black and white gbc version

Years
    • Seen today
    Is this going to b set in unova region if it is should get renamed black and white gbc version

Yes, it takes place in Unova. I'm still thinking on ideas for a proper title. I had thought about doing something like "Black and White Demake" or "Black and White GBC", but I didn't want to give off the impression that it's a remake of the Gen 5 games, since it really takes place after Black 2 / White 2. I've even thought about just straight up calling it "Black and White 3", but that seems a little arrogant, lol

Cfcboy1988 27

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2020
    I forgot about gray lol as there was rumours black and white 2 would b called gray when will untitled unova b completed as prefer completed roms to download

Back