• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would your job be in the Pokemon World?

Years
    • Seen today
    The new leader of Team Rocket, but instead of rainbow uniforms every member gets a T Shirt of their favorite Pokemon to increase morale.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2022
    I would be a pokemon Professor in Hoenn (I'm not replacing Prof Birch)
    I would Give my trainers a Dragon-type (Dratini) A steel -type (Aron) and a Fairy-type(Snubbull)

PkMnTrainerWilliam

Aspiring Professor's Aide
    Years
  • Assuming I wasn't just an Ace Trainer, I'd probably either be a Pokemon Ranger (Probably in the Almia Region, since that's where the school is) or I'd be a Professor's Aide, likely either in Hoenn, Kalos, or Alola. Most likely in Hoenn because I like Professor Birch's research the most.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    I'd absolutely be a coordinator as well as a trainer, although I think I'd primarily focus on contests for sure!

I'd work on developing the most magnificent and unique combinations that would help me win both contests and gym battles!

serene sejal

Flowing life
    Years
  • I'd love to work for the International Police as well! The job involves many risks and maybe travelling. I think it'd be cool if there was a game in which we could be a looker kind of character.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2022
    Hmm, probably a Gym Leader? I would have a team with a theme. I don't quite know what, but some sort of theme, such as "Starter Pokemon," or "Eevees." If you couldn't do that, than I'd either have a Pokemon Rescue Center, or maybe make up my own game/tournament thing and host it?

Afi

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2020
    Don't really know what I'd be but I am interested in being a Pokemon breeder

Commander Saturn

Information Broker
    Years
  • My in real life job is a detective so I believe I would also choose the law field in the Pokemon world. If I had to deviate from that path, then I would suppose that I would pursue being either a poison or dark type gym leader.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I honestly have no idea. I've thought about replying to this thread at least five times now. LOL

I'd say a Researcher, I think that would be cool, but honestly, I'd wanna start out as a trainer and just kind experiment with different jobs.

If being a researcher gets to be too much, then I'd be like "heck with it, time to try to be a gym leader!".

Back