• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Fakemon FireRed

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2024
    how can I go to the birth island and the navel rock?

I see someone saying that May will give you the tickets in 6 island aftergame, but I cannot find her

and also, where can I find a thick club?

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2024

I see someone saying that May will give you the tickets in 6 island aftergame, but I cannot find her

Okay I find May now, what a cunning fox

Pekin

Wigglytuff is and has always been on acid.
    Years
  • Which mon has Heart Scale equiped? I'm completing the dex and I need it for Sarine. Thx in adv.

Prionimo has a chance of holding a Heart Scale, other than that, Sailight can be caught in the wild, on the ocean routes on Sevii Island.

Codaver has a chance of holding a Thick Club, I'm pretty sure it can be caught by fishing in the Sevii Islands.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2024
    Thanks for the help Pekin.

May I ask more, like where can I find cherriomite and torpedukite? the mega stones, I just miss these two.

Thanks again for this great game

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2024
    Thanks for the help Pekin.

May I ask more, like where can I find cherriomite and torpedukite? the mega stones, I just miss these two.

Thanks again for this great game

Oh I find them in the wiki page now, thanks for that

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2022
    This ROM-hack really needs more love; it could use some balance changes (Brock's cow-mon is stupid strong, and the game after Vermilion gets a bit too easy) but the amount of effort, features and cool designs are just astounding. Absolutely love it!
    Hoping somebody with better recording equipment and more charisma than myself will do a Let's Play or a video Nuzlocke of this game.

Pekin

Years
  • This ROM-hack really needs more love; it could use some balance changes (Brock's cow-mon is stupid strong, and the game after Vermilion gets a bit too easy) but the amount of effort, features and cool designs are just astounding. Absolutely love it!
    Hoping somebody with better recording equipment and more charisma than myself will do a Let's Play or a video Nuzlocke of this game.

Thanks a lot for the feedback, I'm glad you like it! :) Yeah, I'll be releasing an update eventually, and I've gotten a fair bit of feedback regarding the uneven difficulty, so I'll definitely look into that. Next update is probably still in the fairly distant future, though.

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • Ayee! So I finally got around to making more progress in the playthrough of this hack. I'm absolutely enjoying this! I do have a small doubt, when I catch certain Fakémon, the Pokedex data for them doesn't pop up. Does this mean they are part of the national dex? Also, will I get the national dex later on?

Pekin

Years
  • Ayee! So I finally got around to making more progress in the playthrough of this hack. I'm absolutely enjoying this! I do have a small doubt, when I catch certain Fakémon, the Pokedex data for them doesn't pop up. Does this mean they are part of the national dex? Also, will I get the national dex later on?

Thank you! :) And yeah, that's exacty it. I couldn't fit them all in just the Kanto dex, so a lot of them are in dex slots outside the Kanto dex, in the National dex. All the evolutions work just fine, though, and you get the National dex the same way you normally do in FireRed - if I remember correctly, that is by becoming the champion, and having caught at least 60 species in the Kanto dex.

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • Aye, so I finally beat Vermilion's gym and went through Molett tunnel hoping to find the aide that gives you flash. However, the tunnel leads me directly to Pewter city. Is there any possible way for me to get flash, or is flash removed? Thank you in advance!

Pekin

Years
  • Aye, so I finally beat Vermilion's gym and went through Molett tunnel hoping to find the aide that gives you flash. However, the tunnel leads me directly to Pewter city. Is there any possible way for me to get flash, or is flash removed? Thank you in advance!

The HM for Flash is in the same place on Route 2 as it normally is, except Flash has been replaced by a more powerful, Digital-type move named Blitz. Molet Tunnel (formerly known as Diglett Tunnel) has been expanded a bit, and a branch to Pewter City has been added, but it still connects to Route 2, as well.

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2022
    Hey, just informing you that I've encountered a bug - Punitric (Elec / Fight) is being hit for Super Effective damage by cosmic type attacks (namely Swift) despite the type chart informing me that it should be neutral to Cosmic-type attacks.

Pekin

Years
  • Hey, just informing you that I've encountered a bug - Punitric (Elec / Fight) is being hit for Super Effective damage by cosmic type attacks (namely Swift) despite the type chart informing me that it should be neutral to Cosmic-type attacks.

Oh damn, you're right. I'll look into the type effectiveness table for the next release, thanks :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2020
    Hi all!

Just found and playing this rom-hack and loving it! Really love the fakemon designs, some of the best out there for sure.

In case this hack is going to be updated at some point in the future, I wanted to point out that the "regenerator" ability does not work for Runtile or it's evolution Lizargon.

I also have a question about the Fungcub evolution line.. The wiki states that Cheroking learns Spore and a signature move Iron Leech at level 1. Am I correct in assuming that these moves can only be learned via the Move relearner / maniac? He does not learn the moves when he evolves at level 36 for example.

Thanks for reading!

Pekin

Years
  • Hi all!

Just found and playing this rom-hack and loving it! Really love the fakemon designs, some of the best out there for sure.

In case this hack is going to be updated at some point in the future, I wanted to point out that the "regenerator" ability does not work for Runtile or it's evolution Lizargon.

I also have a question about the Fungcub evolution line.. The wiki states that Cheroking learns Spore and a signature move Iron Leech at level 1. Am I correct in assuming that these moves can only be learned via the Move relearner / maniac? He does not learn the moves when he evolves at level 36 for example.

Thanks for reading!

Hey man, thanks, I'm glad you like it. Yeah, I know about the Regenerator ability, but thanks anyway. :) I've started to work on the hack again - slowly, mind you - so an update will come out eventually, but that's still really far away.

And yeah, that's right, you have to make use of the Move Relearner for those moves.

Pekin

Years
  • There is a glitch where if you nickname Tindle before getting the TM Roost, it crashes the emulator.

Yeah, the NPC scripts for both Tindle, Leguis and Tadish are all a little messed up, I actually don't think you can nickname any of them - just a dumb oversight with the script, I think. I'm working on an update to add more content, re-design some fakemon and iron out some bugs, and I've already taken care of the scripts for Tindle, Leguis and Tadish.

Back