• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trade Or No?

Noctis

Finally back after some family problems
Years
  • I don't think so. Mewtwo can mega evolve but Mew can't. I'll stick with my mewtwo.

Trade 2 master balls for a mega Rayquaza?

Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    Perhaps the twisted spoon! Since you can eat with it as well, making it far more versatile and useful than a mind plate!

Would you trade a Manectric for a Luxray?

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • Luxray is great, but I have too many wonderful memories with my Manectric to trade it... 😭

Would you trade your HM01 Cut for a Level 100 Magikarp? :P

pkmin3033

Nope, I'd prefer to keep my bird Pokemon, thanks~

Would you trade a shiny Espeon for a normal Espeon?

Years
  • Even if I think it's ugly, no I won't trade away a shiny for a normal Pokemon.

Would you trade a Vulpix for a Fennekin?

pkmin3033

Probably not. I like Fennekin more than Vulpix, but I can't stand Delphox.

Would you trade your perfect condition 1st edition Base set Charizard card for a complete set of physical core Pokemon games in mint condition from Red/Blue/Yellow to Sword/Shield?

pkmin3033

Probably not - I already have one of those, and if I caught said shiny Cresselia myself...yeah, that thing will be like solid gold to me. xD

Trade away the ability to play new Pokemon games for the next 5 years in exchange for a $500 lifesize Mareep plush?

Years
  • Hell yeah! Even though I don't know where to put it... I can just ask you how the Pokemon games are anyway. :p

Would you trade away a G-Max Alcremie for a G-Max Flapple?

pkmin3033

Probably not. Maybe if they had bothered to design separate GMax forms for Flapple and Appletun, sure. But since they didn't...

Trade away all of your legitimately acquired event Legendaries for a shiny living dex of questionable origins?

Years
  • I don't particularly care about either of these things but no. I would rather have something I know to be true than something suspect.

Would you trade a Bidoof for a Greedent?

pkmin3033

Not in this lifetime. Greedent is one of the worst Pokemon to come out of Gen VIII. It's like an 50s-style Looney Toons character gone HORRIBLY wrong. Like, bootleg Chinese wrong.

Trade an angry Pidgey for an angry Ekans?

Years
  • No, I think I'd rather deal with an angry birb than snek.

Would you trade a Pikachu Edition Nintendo 64 for a Pikachu and Eevee Edition Nintendo Switch?

pkmin3033

No, I would not. I've seen Pikachu N64 go for up to £400 on eBay, which is enough for a Switch and a few games. Plus...well, as an item to keep, it's much cooler.

Trade a Lilligant for a Belossom?

Years
  • No, I think I'd keep the Lilligant actually. Bellosom is fine, but I think Lilligant still has the better design, and can make more use of the ability chlorophyll because she has a lot higher speed anyway. The petal dance abuse could be fun also with own tempo.

Shiny stone for a dusk stone?

pkmin3033

Yes, Dusk Stone evolves much better Pokemon than Shiny Stone! Plus I'm kinda obligated to say yes here although if you had said Dawn stone I might have been a bit more torn haha

A copy of Pokken Tournament DX for a copy of Pokemon Shield?

Years
  • No, even though I wouldn't play either of these probably, I really don't want another Gen 8 game...

Would you trade Pachirisu for Morpeko?

pkmin3033

Nah, I'm not overly fond of Morpeko. The colour scheme is awkward and the whole mode change thing isn't really that appealing. I've always been kinda fond of Road Runn--I mean, Pachirisu. Mhm.

Trade a Galarian Meowth for an Alolan Meowth?

Back