• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trade Or No?

Years
  • Yes. I don't care if it's weaker. Pika pika be too iconic for me to not accept.

Would you trade 1 Mudsdale-sized Ducklett for 12 Ducklett-sized Mudsdales?

Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    Nope! I want my big bird. Imagine what a lovely Swanna it would evolve into!

Would you trade a shiny Onix for a Gigantamax Machamp?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Actually, no. I'll never forgive my 8 year old self for not knowing what shinies were, then running away from my first ever shiny encounter in Pokemon Fire Red.

That Shiny in question? An Onix :( I want it!

Would you trade a shiny Rayquaza for a Magikarp with Pokerus?

Years
  • Hell no! I have some pokemon with pokerus and would much rather have a shiny legendary pokemon, especially a really cool one like Rayquaza with that awesome black pattern.

Trade in 3ds and all previous pokemon titles in exchange for a limited edition Nintendo Switch + both SWSH and LGPE.

Years
  • Oh yes please! I have emulators for all nintendo consoles (save for the switch) so it'll be no biggie for me huehue.

Would you trade your Medicham for my Haunter? (It's got an Everstone btw lmao)

Years
  • If I am going to be getting the Spiritomb then definitely!

Trade away your tickets to Nimbasa City's Amusement Park in exchange for a ticket to a movie showing at Pokestar studios?

Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    Yes! If I make it as a famous movie star than I can visit the amusement park whenever I please.

Would you trade and Latios and Latias for Mew and Mewtwo?

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    I already have a cat that wants to kill me, thank you. I'd rather have two cool planes.

Would you trade an atrocious and horrendous Greedent for a funny and memeable Stunfisk?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    I'll keep Greedent. I find Greedent cute and consider Stunfisk to be incredibly grotesque and useless, a tad creepy as well. No thanks.

Would you trade 5 heart scales for 3 big nuggets?

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Yes, I don't like Manaphy much.

Would you trade a Tauros for a Bouffalant?

Years
  • Would I prefer afro Tauros over regular Tauros? Yes. A hundred times yes.

Would you trade Kanto Ash Ketchum for Unova Ash Ketchum?

Years
  • Yup. I don't value Pokeballs as much as I do training the team I already have, so gimme dat HP.

Trade Mewtwo for 2 Masterballs?

Years
    • Seen today
    Okay, I could use the extra Master Balls.

Would you trade a Magmar holding a Magmarizer for a Dusclops holding a Reaper Cloth?

Back